Windows 10: Explorer ribbon's background color problem

Discus and support Explorer ribbon's background color problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm having a problem with Explorer ribbon's background color. The background color of the ribbon should be grey but sometimes it switches to white for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ahmedsalahais, Oct 3, 2020.

1. Explorer ribbon's background color problem

I'm having a problem with Explorer ribbon's background color. The background color of the ribbon should be grey but sometimes it switches to white for some parts of the ribbon while the rest is grey as expected. Any idea how to fix that?

Windows 10 v2004 (x64)

Explorer ribbon's background color problem [​IMG]

:)

ahmedsalahais, Oct 3, 2020
  2. MarkDMT Win User

How to customize the ribbon background color in Windows explorer

Hello community,

I am using Windows 10 version 1607. I am trying to change the background color of the command ribbon in windows explorer.

I have found relevant information here: Customizing Ribbon Colors - Win32 apps

I can see that UI_PKEY_GlobalBackgroundColor needs to be edited, but I need step- by-step instructions on how to do so. I am trying
    to change the background color to black to compliment a theme I am using.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Mark

MarkDMT, Oct 3, 2020
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Screen background color

Hi,

You can try these steps in changing the
    Background color:

• Go to
      Settings.

• Choose
      Personalization.

• On the left-side of the window, select
      Colors.

• Then
      Choose a Color.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Oct 3, 2020
  4. Explorer ribbon's background color problem

Wallpaper (background) color

Hi Aaron,

I realize that the background color changed from blue to black. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

Close all open windows, restart the computer once and then login to the computer to check if that helps.

Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Change your desktop background and colors: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...6c6/change-your-desktop-background-and-colors

Further you may also want to ensure that default theme is selected. Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + I to get the Settings screen.

• Click Personalization and select Themes.

• Click on Theme Settings to select Windows Default Themes.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Oct 3, 2020
Thema:

Explorer ribbon's background color problem

1. Explorer ribbon's background color problem - Similar Threads - Explorer ribbon's background

2. Blue background color problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue background color problem: Good afternoon!I have a problem of the kind that when I want to install windows, only the blue background of the installer appears and nothing else. I have an acer aspire a315-51 laptop and it was hard to get it.What should I do in this case?...
  3. Blue background color problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue background color problem: Good afternoon!I have a problem of the kind that when I want to install windows, only the blue background of the installer appears and nothing else. I have an acer aspire a315-51 laptop and it was hard to get it.What should I do in this case?...
  4. Blue background color problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows Explorer background color

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Explorer background color: I'm using Windows Explorer in my work a lot. Problem is that contrast is very high on both Light Mode and Dark Mode. I have been circumventing that with programs like Vista Style Builder or QTTabBar. Parts of Windows Explorer that bring huge bleach are Folder pane and...
  6. Different Background Colors for Folders in Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Different Background Colors for Folders in Windows Explorer: Hi, I work a lot with remote repositories and local copies which often have the same structure, equal filenames etc. So it is often really hard to see which path i am currently in. I would like to have the option to color a folder in a specific color and have all its...
  7. background color in file explorer

background color in file explorer: OS = Win 10. In my Settings>Color, I set the color to dark. All information in File Explorer comes up with a black background. Is there a way I can get a white background in File Explorer, while keeping a black background for the main program information box that comes up...
  8. How to change File Explorer background colors?

How to change File Explorer background colors?: My Windows 10 Home just updated to version 1809 and for some reason the Windows File Explorer background changed from white to a dark charcoal gray. I don't mind the gray so much, but it would be better if it were lighter. How do I change it? I've looked everywhere for an...
  9. Missing Explorer Ribbon.

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing Explorer Ribbon.: I have no explorer ribbon and not sure what happened to it. Been rather busy lately with other things, so maybe it was never there on install and didn't take notice... not sure. I just know it's not there now. Any help greatly appreciated. 115512
  10. The ribbon in File Explorer

The ribbon in File Explorer: Has any one figured out how to take the system tab off the ribbon in File Explorer? 28956