Windows 10: Explorer Touch Mouse app-specific settings (app is Finale)

Discus and support Explorer Touch Mouse app-specific settings (app is Finale) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have an infuriating problem when working in Finale, which is that the mouse interprets movement on the touch strip as a gesture indicating scroll... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PeterCudmore, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Explorer Touch Mouse app-specific settings (app is Finale)

I have an infuriating problem when working in Finale, which is that the mouse interprets movement on the touch strip as a gesture indicating scroll right/left. I would really like to disable this.

As far as I can see, though, there are options for the top/middle/bottom button functions, but not this, which doesn't require a click action.

What do I need to do?

By the way, I don't know what category is the most appropriate, so hoping that Windows will do...

:)

PeterCudmore, Sep 18, 2019
  2. uWaIs786 Win User

Microsoft Touch Mouse App-Specific Settings

Hi all,

I am trying to find the App-specific settings for this mouse in the Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse Center.

I am running Windows 10 Pro 64bit. I have the sculpt keyboard and mouse and it appears for them but for the Touch Mouse there is only basic settings. Is there anyway to enable this?

Thanks,

This is the mouse:

Touch Mouse | Device downloads | Microsoft Accessories

uWaIs786, Sep 18, 2019
  3. uWaIs786 Win User

I have tried the Touch Mouse on my laptop and it doesn't show the app-specific option. I will contact them tomorrow and see if they can help.

Thanks,

uWaIs786, Sep 18, 2019
  4. uWaIs786 Win User

Explorer Touch Mouse app-specific settings (app is Finale)

Thanks Andre, I have already mentioned I have the Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse Center.

uWaIs786, Sep 18, 2019
Thema:

Explorer Touch Mouse app-specific settings (app is Finale)

1. Explorer Touch Mouse app-specific settings (app is Finale) - Similar Threads - Explorer Touch Mouse

2. Touch Pad/Mouse Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch Pad/Mouse Settings: Hello. Is there a way to automatically disable the touch pad when an external mouse is used? I believe there used to be one. I remember when I plug the receiver in for my mouse the touch pad is disabled. And when I remove the receiver for the mouse the touch pad is...
  3. Touch Pad/Mouse Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touch Pad/Mouse Settings: Hello. Is there a way to automatically disable the touch pad when an external mouse is used? I believe there used to be one. I remember when I plug the receiver in for my mouse the touch pad is disabled. And when I remove the receiver for the mouse the touch pad is...
  4. Problem facing with mouse on specific apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem facing with mouse on specific apps: so im facing mouse sticking and slow response in minecraftbedrock and java both firefox and vsc except these 3 apps the mouse never freezes or slows down in any app or system. the mouse im using is from a ASUS AIO. Its model is MM-5110. it is plugged in usb 3.0 port and its...
  5. Problem facing with mouse on specific apps

Problem facing with mouse on specific apps: so im facing mouse sticking and slow response in minecraftbedrock and java both firefox and vsc except these 3 apps the mouse never freezes or slows down in any app or system. the mouse im using is from a ASUS AIO. Its model is MM-5110. it is plugged in usb 3.0 port and its...
  6. Set specific percent zoom in Photos app?

Set specific percent zoom in Photos app?: I believe in W7, the photo viewer zoom amount could be specified. This is important when comparing images. If this isn't an option, it should be. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/set-specific-percent-zoom-in-photos-app/672b1e19-e21c-4c42-8a97-d64a1f53e88b
  7. Mouse wheel sensitivity in specific apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse wheel sensitivity in specific apps: Hello! Is it possible to change the nouse wheel sensitivity for different apps, or is there a global setting only? I'm asking because if you have your mouse wheel set to scroll for example 10 lines at a time, when you have any kind of app or small window which has a...
  8. Set dowload location specific to apps???

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Set dowload location specific to apps???: I really need to find a way to tell certain apps to dowload in a different place than other apps... I know that chrome offers an option to set the dowload location seperately, but until now, only browsers have added this feature but no regular apps (like Teams). Also, if...
  9. Settings app is touch-unfriendly

Settings app is touch-unfriendly: It's ironic that the Settings app is so very cumbersome on a touch screen device. It isn't exactly an ergonomic or design award winner on a desktop computer, but using it on a portable device just highlights how bad it is. The scroll bars are practically invisible on a...
  10. How to set an input language for a specific app?

How to set an input language for a specific app?: I frequently write code in the visual studio application. However I am Swedish and therefore I use the Swedish input language most of the time but when I write code I want to use English. My problem is that EVERY time I open and close visual studio I have to change the input...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. finale app mouse settings