Windows 10: [Explorer] White line below the navigation bar

Discus and support [Explorer] White line below the navigation bar in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; In my dell XPS 13 7390 4k, I am getting this white line below the navigation bar in file explorer when using the dark theme on build 18363.535. Does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/bnayagrawal, Jan 25, 2020.

1. [Explorer] White line below the navigation bar

In my dell XPS 13 7390 4k, I am getting this white line below the navigation bar in file explorer when using the dark theme on build 18363.535. Does anyone have the same issue?

https://imgur.com/LOHBY1i

submitted by /u/bnayagrawal
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/bnayagrawal, Jan 25, 2020
  2. Bree Win User

How to get horiz scrolling in Navigation Pane in Win 10 Explorer

Welcome to TenForums @linuxgarou

One suggestion would be to hover the mouse over the dividing line between the navigation pane and the list of files (it's the right-hand edge of the navigation pane's vertical scroll bar). When the pointer becomes a double-headed arrow you can click-and-drag to make the navigation pane wider.

I have mine set to about twice the width of the one in your screenshot.

Edit: and so apparently does Ztrucker in the following post.

3. Roan T Win User
    Small white bar on right side of screen

Hi Bardan,

We'd be glad to provide assistance. To better narrow this down and deliver you accurate solutions, please answer
    the following questions:

• Is the white bar present regardless of what program you are using on your computer?

• Can you send us a screenshot of the
      white bar?
      Please edit the image if any personal information may be exposed.

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

This issue could also be related to
    damaged screen. We suggest that you contact your manufacturer to have your computer checked for hardware issues.

Regards.

Roan T, Jan 25, 2020
  4. john34 Win User

[Explorer] White line below the navigation bar

white bar in rivatuner

I got a new geforce 8800GS and when i do detect now it detects the clocks but the memory, it looks like there is a limit because i see a white line in the near of the bar. when i go over that white line there is a mark like this ! on the memory picture. what does it mean? it means i cant overclock beyond the limitation where the white line is???

john34, Jan 25, 2020
Thema:

[Explorer] White line below the navigation bar

1. [Explorer] White line below the navigation bar - Similar Threads - Explorer White line

2. White lines coming below my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White lines coming below my screen: Idk what happened there is these white lines coming in my screen it's just comes for a second and goes away it's annoying can anyone say me how to fix this?...
  3. White lines coming below my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White lines coming below my screen: Idk what happened there is these white lines coming in my screen it's just comes for a second and goes away it's annoying can anyone say me how to fix this?...
  4. White lines coming below my screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows Explorer White Line

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Explorer White Line: Hi,Any idea how to remove the white line? When I point my mouse pointer in it, there is two-way arrow. I tried to stretch it and nothing happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-explorer-white-line/d68eeca8-69e9-4355-9178-2eeff9af81cc
  6. White line in Explorer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    White line in Explorer: Hello collective intelligence, I recently re-installed Windows 10 on my laptop through the inbuilt recovery function. After that, the Explorer app suddenly had a white line at the top, that wasn't there before (it also doesn't appear on my desktop PC). It normally wouldn't...
  7. file explorer darkmode error. scroll bar and navigation bar still white. and task bar on...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    file explorer darkmode error. scroll bar and navigation bar still white. and task bar on...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/instant_karma128 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gpqh5y/file_explorer_darkmode_error_scroll_bar_and/
  8. White line beneath file explorer menu and search bar.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    White line beneath file explorer menu and search bar.: Not sure what purpose it serves, and it looks annoying. Can't right click it and hovering over seems to allow me to drag it, but nothing happens. It's my first time seeing it ever since I started using dark mode for File Explorer and month ago. Any help is appreciated,...
  9. Dark File Explorer showing a weird white line below the address bar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dark File Explorer showing a weird white line below the address bar: I know Dark file explorer is still a work in progress, but this is new, I have 2 surface books here and this is only showing up in one of the machines, both machines running version 1809 with the latest updates. [ATTACH] How do I fix it? I already did a factory reset and...
  10. Explorer Navigation Bar Position

in Windows 10 Customization
    Explorer Navigation Bar Position: The vertical orientation of the Navigation Bar is new. Why, oh why, was it moved from orientated horizontally to vertical? Vertical orientation reduces the width of my home screen. I would like to be able to return the bar back to horizontal which might permit the ability...