Windows 10: explorer windows behaviour

Discus and support explorer windows behaviour in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my win 10 explorer windows have started to freak out.. when calling the windows either via WIN E or via double click the icon in tool bar it opens to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ExaltedFob85, Apr 7, 2019.

1. explorer windows behaviour

my win 10 explorer windows have started to freak out.. when calling the windows either via WIN E or via double click the icon in tool bar it opens to full screen in the right hand display, I have dual display. Any attempt to move window with mouse or minimize and the window changes to a vertical bar and scrolling freak out within the window like its scrolling through the directories..Can not resize the window and have to close explorer and it crashes and GUI resets itself..How to fix this..

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LQmbdvZ6dQlLhAMtU9B5vgHcQdmAW9ne/view?usp=sharing

:)

ExaltedFob85, Apr 7, 2019

2. Windows Explorer Replacement?

are you running IE7? if not that wouold be my first suggestion,upgrade to ie7 that can fix some stability issues with windows explorer

Athlon2K15, Apr 7, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 7, 2019
  4. mixa Win User

explorer windows behaviour

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

explorer windows behaviour wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

mixa, Apr 7, 2019
Thema:

explorer windows behaviour

1. explorer windows behaviour - Similar Threads - explorer behaviour

2. How do I access my files through a non-responding file explorer and how clear my recycle...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I access my files through a non-responding file explorer and how clear my recycle...: My one drive is almost full and as a result my file explorer isn't loading up/responding. I then go to delete files from my onedrive online and I am unable to delete a folder of around 3.7GB. So i go to delete them in smaller groups but when i got to select all or a group of...
  3. How do I access my files through a non-responding file explorer and how clear my recycle...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I access my files through a non-responding file explorer and how clear my recycle...: My one drive is almost full and as a result my file explorer isn't loading up/responding. I then go to delete files from my onedrive online and I am unable to delete a folder of around 3.7GB. So i go to delete them in smaller groups but when i got to select all or a group of...
  4. Random progress bar shows after a few seconds in file explorer and strange UWP behaviour

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random progress bar shows after a few seconds in file explorer and strange UWP behaviour: This has started happening a few days ago, I dont remember updating anything or installing anything specific and my system performance for things like gaming is exactly the same.When I open file explorer at any folder everything is normal for the first few seconds, then I get...
  5. Random progress bar shows after a few seconds in file explorer and strange UWP behaviour

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random progress bar shows after a few seconds in file explorer and strange UWP behaviour: This has started happening a few days ago, I dont remember updating anything or installing anything specific and my system performance for things like gaming is exactly the same.When I open file explorer at any folder everything is normal for the first few seconds, then I get...
  6. Random progress bar shows after a few seconds in file explorer and strange UWP behaviour

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. File Explorer diffferent search behaviour button missing, auto complete on 2 W10 1909 Pc's

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer diffferent search behaviour button missing, auto complete on 2 W10 1909 Pc's: I've updated 2 Pc's to W10 1909 Build 18363.1016. On one Pc, once I start typing in the search box, a button with an error on a blue background appears and it won't start showing results until I press that button, or <Enter>. I actually like that behavior better than the many...
  8. Very sluggish windows and various other behaviours, like no text on windows explorer....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Very sluggish windows and various other behaviours, like no text on windows explorer....: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sid3695 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gt4i8w/very_sluggish_windows_and_various_other/
  9. File Explorer Weird Behaviour!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File Explorer Weird Behaviour!!: My Windows 10 file explorer keeps refreshing (jumping to the beginning of window) every 60 seconds, thus closing any folder opened for naming and leaving any selected files. This is driving me crazy!! and I have tried every imaginable fixing method without any use. Can anyone...
  10. Strange file explorer behaviour

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange file explorer behaviour: This is quite odd, but doesn't happen very often, only once or twice a week maybe. I'll have file explorer open, and be using something else, for example chrome, maximised. All of a sudden for no apparent reason the file explorer window appears in foreground! Any ideas what...