Windows 10: Explorer won't start

Discus and support Explorer won't start in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So recently I updated my bios and now it won't start explorer. Help plz! I have a Lenovo IdeaPad 5 15ll0l something like that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Anthony.DDennis, Dec 5, 2021.

1. Explorer won't start

So recently I updated my bios and now it won't start explorer. Help plz! I have a Lenovo IdeaPad 5 15ll0l something like that

:)

Anthony.DDennis, Dec 5, 2021

2. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Dec 5, 2021
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Dec 5, 2021
  4. tabuf Win User

Explorer won't start

N97 Bluetooth disappeared, won´t start again

Today without any reason the Bluetooth disappeared, and it won´t start anymore from the connections menu. Any clue where to start looking. Software V20, and no new update available.

tabuf, Dec 5, 2021
Thema:

Explorer won't start

1. Explorer won't start - Similar Threads - Explorer won't start

2. Settings, start menu, file explorer, and search won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings, start menu, file explorer, and search won't open: The previous week my computer force restarted itself and wouldn't boot up for hours. All of a sudden when I log on, I can't open settings, the start menu, the file explorer, and the search bar. Settings closes immediately after opening. The file explorer won't open and causes...
  3. Settings, start menu, file explorer, and search won't open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Settings, start menu, file explorer, and search won't open: The previous week my computer force restarted itself and wouldn't boot up for hours. All of a sudden when I log on, I can't open settings, the start menu, the file explorer, and the search bar. Settings closes immediately after opening. The file explorer won't open and causes...
  4. File Explorer Won't Start from Start Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer Won't Start from Start Menu: I can no longer start File Explorer from the Start Menu link, or task bar link on Win 11. When pressed the screen goes off, reappears without icons or task bar then goes back to normal. File Explorer isn't visible but is running in Task Manager. Shortcuts to existing folders...
  5. File Explorer Won't Start from Start Menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Explorer Won't Start from Start Menu: I can no longer start File Explorer from the Start Menu link, or task bar link on Win 11. When pressed the screen goes off, reappears without icons or task bar then goes back to normal. File Explorer isn't visible but is running in Task Manager. Shortcuts to existing folders...
  6. Explorer won't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer won't start: So recently I updated my bios and now it won't start explorer. Help plz! I have a Lenovo IdeaPad 5 15ll0l something like that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/explorer-wont-start/a297e71d-4a6d-4c4e-9860-728198e8d8f9
  7. File explorer and start menu won't open

in Windows 10 Customization
    File explorer and start menu won't open: I was trying to fix an issue I was having with all windows/store apps crashing on startup. I used this website and followed the steps of changing permissions for the things listed there. Now when I try to open file explorer get an error message of this file does not have an...
  8. File explorer won't start and turns screen dark

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    File explorer won't start and turns screen dark: So I installed windows again a month ago and im recently having this problem that when I open a file explorer itself or using another program it freezes and doesn't even show the disk C and D the only folder I can open is one I've got in my desk submitted by /u/dabestjojo...
  9. Internet Explorer won't start after windows 10 update

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer won't start after windows 10 update: After latest update of windows 10 few days ago, IE will not start. I have tried system file checker that didn't detect anything. I tried disabling and re-enabling IE from "turn windows features on or off", but still nothing. I have scanned with malwarebytes, superantispyware...
  10. File Explorer won't open from Taskbar or Start menu.

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer won't open from Taskbar or Start menu.: File Explorer won't open from Taskbar or Start menu and right click on files and folders (In file explorer and on desktop) is not working and causes explorer.exe to freeze. File explorer does open from desktop folder and shortcuts as well as "open file location" in task...