Windows 10: explorer

Discus and support explorer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Nach auffrischen des PC Win 8.1 kann ich mich nicht mehr auf mein bawagkonte einloggen.diese seite ist nicht verfügbar.bitte um hilfe !... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ewaldgusmag, Apr 9, 2020.

1. explorer

Nach auffrischen des PC Win 8.1 kann ich mich nicht mehr auf mein bawagkonte einloggen.diese seite ist nicht verfügbar.bitte um hilfe !

:)

ewaldgusmag, Apr 9, 2020

2. setting default view for Winodws Explorer Search Reasults

Thank you for the detailed response. To change the search result's view from content to list, we suggest following the steps below:

• Open the File Explorer and try to search for files.
    • In the toolbar, open the View tab and click List
      to change the view.
    • Once changed, close the File Explorer.
    • Open the File Explorer again and try to search to see if the setting has been retained.

After performing the steps above, reply back to us so we can provide additional help.

Jennifer Cha, Apr 9, 2020
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    How can I remove this virus remnant?

I was also going to suggest Autoruns.

Check to make sure it isn't attaching itself to explorer. It should be the 3rd thing listed in Autoruns, the listing for the Shell. It should just be Explorer.exe. If it is anything else, that might be your problem.

newtekie1, Apr 9, 2020
  4. explorer

Error: "Internet Explorer is not responding" and "Website not responding" while accessing the browser on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your response and information.

As Windows 10 as Microsoft Edge in-built browser, I suggest you to try that browser and check if this issue persists.

For the issues with Internet Explorer try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key, type troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click onInternet Explorer Performance and follow the onscreen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to turn off and on Internet Explorer and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R, type Control Panel
      and hit Enter.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Click on Turn Windows features on or off from the left pane.
    • Uncheck Internet Explorer, click on Ok.
    • Restart the computer and repeat the same as above to place a check mark on Internet Explorer.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

explorer

1. explorer - Similar Threads - explorer

2. File Explorer Restarting When Opened in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer Restarting When Opened in Windows 11: Hello everyone,I've encountered an issue with my File Explorer on Windows 11 that's been quite persistent. Every time I attempt to open File Explorer, whether it's through the command prompt, the taskbar, or even the recycle bin, it keeps restarting. Interestingly, all my...
  3. File Explorer Restarting When Opened in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Explorer Restarting When Opened in Windows 11: Hello everyone,I've encountered an issue with my File Explorer on Windows 11 that's been quite persistent. Every time I attempt to open File Explorer, whether it's through the command prompt, the taskbar, or even the recycle bin, it keeps restarting. Interestingly, all my...
  4. File Explorer: how can i search for a file by two nonconsecutive words

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer: how can i search for a file by two nonconsecutive words: I am trying to locate files in my "Users" folder that have two specific words in them. Here is what I mean:Any type of file.Title of file that has "payment" and "register" in it.These two words may or may not be consecutive in the file name.For example:2023 June register of...
  5. File Explorer: how can i search for a file by two nonconsecutive words

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer: how can i search for a file by two nonconsecutive words: I am trying to locate files in my "Users" folder that have two specific words in them. Here is what I mean:Any type of file.Title of file that has "payment" and "register" in it.These two words may or may not be consecutive in the file name.For example:2023 June register of...
  6. File Explorer: how can i search for a file by two nonconsecutive words

7. USING SATA TO USB TO CONNECT HARDDRIVE TO PC BUT NOT SHOWING UP IN FILE EXPLORER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USING SATA TO USB TO CONNECT HARDDRIVE TO PC BUT NOT SHOWING UP IN FILE EXPLORER: I have attached a usb which is connect to an external harddrive and its not showing up at all on my file explorer or doesnt send a notification that i have connected a device. I have tried online and solving but havent had any luck.Ive tried control panel but usb option isnt...
  8. USING SATA TO USB TO CONNECT HARDDRIVE TO PC BUT NOT SHOWING UP IN FILE EXPLORER

USING SATA TO USB TO CONNECT HARDDRIVE TO PC BUT NOT SHOWING UP IN FILE EXPLORER: I have attached a usb which is connect to an external harddrive and its not showing up at all on my file explorer or doesnt send a notification that i have connected a device. I have tried online and solving but havent had any luck.Ive tried control panel but usb option isnt...
  9. File Explorer crashes when using 'Show More Options' on Right Click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer crashes when using 'Show More Options' on Right Click: When I'm in File Explorer and have a selection of files highlighted, I right click for the context menu, but as soon as I select the 'Show More Option' item within that menu, File Explorer pauses for a second, force closes and promptly restarts....
  10. File Explorer crashes when using 'Show More Options' on Right Click

File Explorer crashes when using 'Show More Options' on Right Click: When I'm in File Explorer and have a selection of files highlighted, I right click for the context menu, but as soon as I select the 'Show More Option' item within that menu, File Explorer pauses for a second, force closes and promptly restarts.I have tried clearing the File...