Windows 10: ExplorerExtensions.dll causes Explorer.exe to crash

Discus and support ExplorerExtensions.dll causes Explorer.exe to crash in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,on the first boot of the day on my PC the Explorer.exe crash with an errorcode 0xc0000005 and the module ExplorerExtensions.dll. I used Windbg to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DarkDomi18, Jan 20, 2022.

1. ExplorerExtensions.dll causes Explorer.exe to crash

Hello,on the first boot of the day on my PC the Explorer.exe crash with an errorcode 0xc0000005 and the module ExplorerExtensions.dll. I used Windbg to analyse the dmp file but i can not find any module that causes that error. Here is the newest dmp file from that: DMP FileAs i mentions above that only happend on the first boot of the day, even when i turn the PC off for 1-2 hours and start it, the error will not appear. Sometimes not all programms are loading from the autostart, then i need to restart the PC. I also not have any performance problems or other problems. I hope someone can hel

:)

DarkDomi18, Jan 20, 2022
Thema:

ExplorerExtensions.dll causes Explorer.exe to crash

1. ExplorerExtensions.dll causes Explorer.exe to crash - Similar Threads - ExplorerExtensions dll causes

2. What is causing this nvgpucomp64.dll crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is causing this nvgpucomp64.dll crash: So I had to rebuild my pc as I was getting low fps s d the shop I got my parts from needed me to take out my parts so they could bench test itSince I've put it back together I'm getting nvgpucomp64.dll crashesI've tried the following to fix it and it's still happeningRest...
  3. What is causing this nvgpucomp64.dll crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is causing this nvgpucomp64.dll crash: So I had to rebuild my pc as I was getting low fps s d the shop I got my parts from needed me to take out my parts so they could bench test itSince I've put it back together I'm getting nvgpucomp64.dll crashesI've tried the following to fix it and it's still happeningRest...
  4. What is causing this nvgpucomp64.dll crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. msvcr71.dll causing crash in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    msvcr71.dll causing crash in Windows 11: is msvcr71.dll supported on Windows 11 ?We are running a VFP9SP2 app using OFFICE365 2019 32-bit version Microsoft® Word for Microsoft 365 MSO Version 2302 Build 16.0.16130.20848 32-bit and it crashes on that file - Error is Faulting module name: MSVCR71.dll, version:...
  6. msvcr71.dll causing crash in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    msvcr71.dll causing crash in Windows 11: is msvcr71.dll supported on Windows 11 ?We are running a VFP9SP2 app using OFFICE365 2019 32-bit version Microsoft® Word for Microsoft 365 MSO Version 2302 Build 16.0.16130.20848 32-bit and it crashes on that file - Error is Faulting module name: MSVCR71.dll, version:...
  7. Could not open exe and DLL files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Could not open exe and DLL files: Hi everyone Someone gave me bunch of exe and DLL file and unfortunately my system is not able to open them.I've tried to solve it but still is showing me two different errors for different files.These are the errors:1.Class not registered.You need the following file to be...
  8. Simultaneous deletion causes explorer crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Simultaneous deletion causes explorer crash: Hi,I have had this issue since the start of Windows 10 as far as I can remember.However I have decided to see if there is a fix, or something I can do, because it is really annoying after so many years.The problem is, that when I delete multiple large folders several GB, lots...
  9. Explorer,EXE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Explorer,EXE: Please help me find a solution on this message; 'The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation' Hoping someone has a simple solution, Thanks...
  10. Can't right click .exes, explorer crashes.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't right click .exes, explorer crashes.: Hi, I've been having this issue since yesterday. When I try to open the context menu for an executable to, let´s say, launch it as administrator, the cursor appears as loading and the context menu won't appear. I can right-click folders and images, my problem seems to be only...