Windows 10: explorerframe.dll and ExplorerFrame.dll.mun

Discus and support explorerframe.dll and ExplorerFrame.dll.mun in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, Greetings to all forum users I modded exploreframe.dll to make Windows Explorer more responsive to my needs. Now with the May update I need to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by innotech, Jun 22, 2019.

1. innotech Win User

explorerframe.dll and ExplorerFrame.dll.mun

Hi, Greetings to all forum users

I modded exploreframe.dll to make Windows Explorer more responsive to my needs.
    Now with the May update I need to mod ExplorerFrame.dll.mun instead.

To mod these files I use Hex Editor Neo
    (ExplorerFrame.dll.mun MD5 hash: B22B04A1F854A61AC10964D8985F3255)

explorerframe.dll and ExplorerFrame.dll.mun gk7vOxX.jpg

I change 800 with 300 to make max column size smaller in List View

explorerframe.dll and ExplorerFrame.dll.mun FpbiR89.jpg

I change 20 with 19 to reduce lines spacing in List View (with older Windows 10 versions, maybe since Anniversary update, I used 17 as value. This is the optima value, but now if I use it, letters like "g" and "p" are truncated at the bottom)

explorerframe.dll and ExplorerFrame.dll.mun mDYOHsd.jpg

I change 22 with 17 to reduce lines spacing in Details View

I hope you contribute to further mod these files and I really hope someone finds a way to disable the horrible full row select in Windows Explorer

You can use the Search in Hex Editor Neo and you can choose Unicode string to find what you want

At the last, it was easier modding exploreframe.dll (all you need to do is copy it anywhere, mod it then take ownership of the exploreframe.dll in System32 folder and rename it and then copy again the modded one in System32 folder. Reboot or restart explorer.exe)
    Now, to copy modded ExplorerFrame.dll.mun in C:\Windows\SystemResources I need to use a bootable disk and I did it offline

:)

innotech, Jun 22, 2019

2. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Jun 22, 2019
  3. b1rd Win User
    DLL Missing

I actually posted the link for the "list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your boost_threads.dll problems" which is located half way down the page. I did not mean to promote any downloads.

Why don't I just go back and indicate that on my original post? That way there's access to the 'step-by-step' instructions, which are accessed via those green 'plus' signs next to the topics.

If the link still needs to be removed, then let me know

explorerframe.dll and ExplorerFrame.dll.mun [​IMG]

4. Kem Mon Win User

Registering a dll

Hi Donald,

There are a lot of factors for this matter. to isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• What application does the .dll belongs to?

• Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling the software?

• Aside from downloading and installing the .dll file, what other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jun 22, 2019
Thema:

1. explorerframe.dll and ExplorerFrame.dll.mun - Similar Threads - explorerframe dll ExplorerFrame

2. msvcp140.dll and vcrunttime140.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    msvcp140.dll and vcrunttime140.dll: i have them installed but its still not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msvcp140dll-and-vcrunttime140dll/8463dd25-d768-4997-bef5-e917e51625de
  3. msvcp140.dll and vcrunttime140.dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    msvcp140.dll and vcrunttime140.dll: i have them installed but its still not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msvcp140dll-and-vcrunttime140dll/8463dd25-d768-4997-bef5-e917e51625de
  4. Isdone. Dll and Unarc. Dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Isdone. Dll and Unarc. Dll: Hello I built a PC like an year ago and it was working fine . One day I was installing a game and I got an error of archive corrupted i.e Unarc. Dll and Isdone. DllAfter that I installed another game and it was installed successfully. Then I installed a game and the same...
  5. Isdone. Dll and Unarc. Dll

Isdone. Dll and Unarc. Dll: Hello I built a PC like an year ago and it was working fine . One day I was installing a game and I got an error of archive corrupted i.e Unarc. Dll and Isdone. DllAfter that I installed another game and it was installed successfully. Then I installed a game and the same...
  6. VCRUNTIME140.dll and MSCVP140.dll

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VCRUNTIME140.dll and MSCVP140.dll: Hello, When trying to install Adobe's software the program completes and then says that the installer cant find VCRUNTIME140.dll and MSCVP140.dll I followed other instructions to reinstall the latest C++ software to fix this issue, however my installer wont work and says...
  7. MSVCP140.dll & VCRUNTIME140.dll

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MSVCP140.dll & VCRUNTIME140.dll: My computer seems to be missing key files and cant download any programs and it gives me these codes saying it couldn't find them. can i download these files for the computer to use to help download my programs?...
  8. VCRuntime140.dll

VCRuntime140.dll: This really triggers me. I can't use most of the programs because i start it or do something and it just says: The code execution cannot proceed because VCRuntime140.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem. Then another message saying The code...
  9. vcruntime140.dll & msvcp140.dll missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    vcruntime140.dll & msvcp140.dll missing: I have searched far and wide and for these files and I can't seem to find them, or any solution at all to my problem. Let preface this by saying that I have 3 different drives on my computer. My C: drive is an SSD with only 64 GB on it. It's my main drive where all my...
  10. VCRUNTIME140.DLL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VCRUNTIME140.DLL: EVERYTIME I TRY TO OPEN ADOBE OR OUTLOOK AM TOLD VCRUNTIME140.DLL MISSING REINSTALLING MIGHT SOLVE THE PROBLEM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vcruntime140dll/5f580c05-a1cd-4f0a-b9bf-7e173299c383

Users found this page by searching for:

1. explorerframe.dll spacing

2. ExplorerFrame.dll.mun how to fix

3. how to know which .dll.mun to use

4. how to link a .dll to a .dll.mun,
  5. windows10 explorerframe.dll problem