Windows 10: Exponential rise of RAM usage by svchost.exe

Discus and support Exponential rise of RAM usage by svchost.exe in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have recollected some information. This svchost is used by the DCOM group; Service Host: DCOM Server Process Launcher. System Events Broker,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FelipeRojas4, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Exponential rise of RAM usage by svchost.exe

Hello, I have recollected some information. This svchost is used by the DCOM group; Service Host: DCOM Server Process Launcher. System Events Broker, Power, DCOM Server Process Launcher and Background Tasks Infrastructure Service. It runs on startup and it progressively gets worse. Clean bootup will do nothing as this is an essential service and cannot be disabled on clean boot, or at least I've tried it and it does nothing. Please help me, I've seen people ask this here before and they get no answers. It indefinitely rises on RAM usage, to the point where the computer is unusable.

:)

FelipeRojas4, Apr 4, 2020
  2. SarahKong Win User

svchost high usage

See link below to figure out which app is hogging your resources.

https://www.wintips.org/how-to-fix-svchost-exe-...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

SarahKong, Apr 4, 2020
  3. ex_reven Win User
    RAM Died: svchost error

Isnt svchost a service related to programs tho, and not the OS itself?
    Like for example, there are multiple svchosts at any one time for multiple programs.

Though i suppose that still suggests the OS is buggered at the core.

ex_reven, Apr 4, 2020
  4. Wile E Win User

Exponential rise of RAM usage by svchost.exe

RAM Died: svchost error

svchost is part of the OS, it just interacts with other aspects.

Wile E, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

Exponential rise of RAM usage by svchost.exe

1. Exponential rise of RAM usage by svchost.exe - Similar Threads - Exponential rise RAM

2. svchost high memory and cpu usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    svchost high memory and cpu usage: SVCHOST ha made my gaming pretty bad, im running on Asus laptop with a gtx 1070 and i7 8750H.Heres where the problem comes my fps is very high on almost all games but my fps drops to 20-40 in every minute or so, in windows it ranged to 5-20 fps but the fps goes from 144 to 1...
  3. svchost high memory and cpu usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    svchost high memory and cpu usage: SVCHOST ha made my gaming pretty bad, im running on Asus laptop with a gtx 1070 and i7 8750H.Heres where the problem comes my fps is very high on almost all games but my fps drops to 20-40 in every minute or so, in windows it ranged to 5-20 fps but the fps goes from 144 to 1...
  4. RAM usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RAM usage: There is something I don't understand, why do different services and processes make a difference in RAM usage and affect the RAM usage of each other. Firstly, the windows widgets was taking up too much of RAM and it was of no use to me, so I disabled it from the registry....
  5. RAM usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    RAM usage: Hi I have 2 gb RAM and I am trying to run an app which recommends 4gb RAM so I set the virtual memory or the paging files to 2.5gb and I don't know if this enough or even would help so please I need an expert to answer...
  6. CPU Usage Suddenly Rising to 100%

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    CPU Usage Suddenly Rising to 100%: So I just had my PC turn off on me and as I waited a bit, turned it back on and started investigating, I found out CPU usage is jumping to 100% as soon as I open anything and CPU starts to heat up really quickly! Really clueless as to what could be causing this and a google...
  7. High Ram usage and too many Svchost process

High Ram usage and too many Svchost process: My Pc was running Slow so i checked all applications from task manager and i found around 92 svchost processes and RAM usage above 80% and no apps were using the RAM. Please tell me a solution of this problem.[ATTACH]...
  8. svchost high usage

svchost high usage: I have a HP-omen 17. Recently I have been observing high cpu usage under the name of one/two unnamed process related to svchost.exe. The problem started recently with sudden high usage of cpu during pc start up. These process have to be terminated each time individually. The...
  9. svchost CPU usage at 55%

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    svchost CPU usage at 55%: not sure since when and how ( must have been recently ), but my windows 10 got probably infected, whenever i start pc, my cpu usage jumps to 55% ±. After I open task manager, i can see this ( attachment ) : the PID of "faulty" service is always different and if I stop the...
  10. Extremely HIGH CPU Usage (SVCHost)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Extremely HIGH CPU Usage (SVCHost): So, basically I upgraded to Windows 10, and it's been a huge nightmare. To start with, I didn't enjoy the experience and tried to downgrade, but I was informed the backup was corrupted (it was using a different file structure or something) and was incompatible. So... no...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dcom server process launcher high memory usage