Windows 10: export calendar appointments from excel into Calendar

Discus and support export calendar appointments from excel into Calendar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I guess my query is self explanatory. May be 10 or 15 years ago this would have been a piece of cake but I guess we are too advanced for easy ways of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by starbassfishing, Mar 26, 2019.

1. export calendar appointments from excel into Calendar

I guess my query is self explanatory. May be 10 or 15 years ago this would have been a piece of cake but I guess we are too advanced for easy ways of doing something. So how do I export the excel file, what format? what should the columns be labeled? once the file is created how do I import into calendar?

:)

starbassfishing, Mar 26, 2019
  2. Akumos Win User

Who booked appointment in my Shared Calendar?

Hi All

We are using Exchange 2000 and Outlook 2003

Is there a way to see who booked certain appointments in a shared calendar? Spent ages trying and googled it with no luck?

Thanks

Akumos, Mar 26, 2019
  3. RhinoCan Win User
    Export calendar from Mail and Calendar for Windows 10 to Outlook 2016?

I'm trying to help a friend who has just installed Office 2016 on her computer, which was recently upgraded from Win7 to Win10.

She's been using Outlook.com and has accumulated a fair amount of email, contacts and calendar appointments. I've managed to get her email to show up by adding it to Outlook 2016 as a POP3 account. I was able to import her contacts into Outlook 2016 from a file called OutlookContacts.csv. Now I'm trying to get her calendar with all its many calendars and appointments into Outlook 2016.

I'm not sure why but the appointments all show up just fine in Mail and Calendar for Windows 10, even though we did nothing to put them there (as far as we know). But she'd like them to appear when she clicks on the Calendar in Outlook 2016 and I can't find any information on how to do that. I've also looked for some kind of Export function in the Mail and Calendar for Windows 10 app but I came up empty.

How do I get her calendar into Outlook 2016?

I can't be the only one who finds Microsoft *awful* at documenting this kind of basic functionality. Millions of people must have tried to do the same thing before me but if there's any information out there on how to do this, it has eluded me so far....

RhinoCan, Mar 26, 2019
  4. export calendar appointments from excel into Calendar

Outlook Calendar

Hello Winsol,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community and providing us with the detailed description about the issue.

As per the description, I understand that you want to import Outlook calendar to Google calendar on the system.

I certainly understand your concern and will try my best to help you.

I really appreciate all your efforts in trying to fix the issue.

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

Export from Outlook:

• Open Outlook.
    • Click File menu.
    • Click Import and Export.
    • Click Export to a file.
    • Click Comma Separated Values (DOS)
    • You may be required to install the possible translator here. Just follow the directions on the screen.
    • Select folder to export from: Calendar
    • Browse, name, and save the file some place easy to find it. (Desktop)
    • Click Next
    • On the follow actions will be performed screen click the
      Finish button.
    • Allow the export to perform

Import into Google Calendar:

• Open Google Calendar.
    • Click the small arrow in the upper right corner of the “Other calendars” box that is on the left side of your calendar page.
    • Click the Import Calendar link under Calendar settings.
    • Click the Browse button and select your exported file.
    • Choose your calendar.
    • Click Import and wait. It may take a bit.
    • You will be notified when the process is completed.
    Upload iCal or CSV Calendar from Your Computer

You can quickly add appointments and more from an iCal calendar or a CVS file on your computer.

• Login to your Google Calendar, then click the
      Add link on the bottom left column and select Import calendar.
    • Select the iCal or CVS file from you computer that you wish to import, choose which calendar to add the appointments to, and click
      Import. Do note that the events are imported into the calendar itself, not added as an extra calendar, so make sure you want to import the calendar before adding it or you’ll have to manually remove each appointment later.
    • After a few moments, you’ll be shown how many appointments or events were imported.
    • Now you’ll see your events on your online calendar, with all the features of Google calendar such as automatic Google Maps from locations already included.

Import iCal Calendar from the Internet:

If you want to add the calendar to Google Calendar, you’ll need the calendar’s direct link.

• Right-click the link and select Copy link address to get the address.
    • Now, in Google Calendar, click Add as before, but this time, select
      Add by URL.
    • Paste the address you copied into the URL field in Google Calendar. Most web calendars will be designed to open your default calendar app by default, and so will have
      webcal:// as the URL scheme. Change the webcal:// at the beginning to
      http://, then click Add to import the new calendar.
    • Google may take a few moments to import your calendar if it contains a large number of appointments.
    • Once it’s imported, you’ll see the new calendar listed on the left under
      other calendars, and the new appointments will be listed on your calendar in the same color. You can customize or remove an online iCal calendar just like you would any other extra calendar.
    Also, I would suggest you to refer to the steps given below and check if that helps.

Export Google Calendar:

• Logon to your Google Account.
    • Click the gear button.
    • Follow the path Settings> Calendars> Export calendars.
    • It downloads as a zip, hence you have to extract the .ics file.
    Import Google calendar to Outlook:

• Login to Outlook.com.
    • Click on Import in the context menu.
    • Select the Google Calendar .ics file to import it.
    • All your Outlook events and appointments are now either in Google Calendar, whichever one you chose to import to.
    You can also refer to the link given below and check if that helps.

Mail and Calendar apps for Windows 10 Help

Mail and Calendar for Windows 10 FAQ

Note: Please refer to the section:
    Resolve Sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10.

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Jayant

Jayant Gupta, Mar 26, 2019
Thema:

export calendar appointments from excel into Calendar

1. export calendar appointments from excel into Calendar - Similar Threads - export calendar appointments

2. Export events from windows calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Export events from windows calendar: I have added some events to the "Calendar" app in Windows 10 and I would like to access these on my mobile device iOS. Google calendar, iCloud, Outlook, it doesn't matter. I will use whatever works. I do not need it to sync with new events going forward I just want to extract...
  3. Export events from windows calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Export events from windows calendar: I have added some events to the "Calendar" app in Windows 10 and I would like to access these on my mobile device iOS. Google calendar, iCloud, Outlook, it doesn't matter. I will use whatever works. I do not need it to sync with new events going forward I just want to extract...
  4. Exporting WIN calendar

Exporting WIN calendar: I am running WIN 8.1 with a WIN 7 Calendar. When I try to export the diary in order to save or move it it only exports the last entry clicked on, whereas it used to export all of the entries. What should I do?...
  5. Exporting WIN calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Exporting WIN calendar: I am running WIN 8.1 with a WIN 7 Calendar. When I try to export the diary in order to save or move it it only exports the last entry clicked on, whereas it used to export all of the entries. What should I do?...
  6. Calendar appointment locations

Calendar appointment locations: I am having an issue adding an address to the calendar app. I used to be able to type in a street address for an appointment and the app would suggest locations and add them to the appointment and now it is saying it cannot find any addresses at all?...
  7. How to export Calendar events from Mail and Calendar app to a different Calendar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to export Calendar events from Mail and Calendar app to a different Calendar?: Using Windows 10 and have some events that I want to move to a different calendar. Can I move them? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-export-calendar-events-from-mail-and/ffcb17eb-9ee1-488f-813f-1e248d70cd4d
  8. Outlook.live.com Calendar not Showing Appointments

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook.live.com Calendar not Showing Appointments: All it does is show "Loading your Events" in both Chrome and Edge. [img] Creating a New Event using the button top LH corner of Outlook then causes the appointment to appear. The calendar is synced to my iphone calendar which displays everything ok I've used the fix here:...
  9. Calendar appointments not shown on agenda.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Calendar appointments not shown on agenda.: [ATTACH] It's shown on calendar app but It isn't shown on agenda. Please help, Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-appointments-not-shown-on-agenda/e80af1cd-fc02-4db2-8f5b-0ecdd5bf406e
  10. How to export Calendar records from Windows Mail to Excel

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How to export Calendar records from Windows Mail to Excel: When Using Calendar Win 10 as part of the Windows mail collective - is there any way to export the Calendar as text or CSV or XL* file . If not where is data held and can I get to repository directly and interrogate it ? Thanks Peter. 94177