Windows 10: Export clipboard history to .txt or .csv

Discus and support Export clipboard history to .txt or .csv in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, is there a solution to export clipboard history (Win+V) to the text file? Or clipboard manager that has an export option? All I see is export to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Stawikendo, Aug 7, 2020.

1. Export clipboard history to .txt or .csv

Hi, is there a solution to export clipboard history (Win+V) to the text file?
    Or clipboard manager that has an export option? All I see is export to extension *.db (database).

In result I need text file with written line by line clipboard history elements.

Help me

submitted by /u/Stawikendo
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Stawikendo, Aug 7, 2020
  2. clam1952 Win User

How do I export AOL contacts to a CSV file?

@jimbo45
    That's triggered my memory, go to AOL mail account on line, all you have to do is click on contacts > More > Export > gives you the choice of CSV, TXT or LDIF.

clam1952, Aug 7, 2020
  3. JoWatson1 Win User
    Exporting in CSV format into excel not working

I used to be able to export from a wordpress website a list of event bookings in CSV format which would automatically open in Excel. Now it opens in notepad which is useless to me. How can I restore opening in Excel?

JoWatson1, Aug 7, 2020
  4. Fhaffar Win User

Export clipboard history to .txt or .csv

Export contacts to CSV

Is it possible to export all the contacts on the web to a CSV file, instead of doing it from the phone ?

Fhaffar, Aug 7, 2020
Thema:

Export clipboard history to .txt or .csv

1. Export clipboard history to .txt or .csv - Similar Threads - Export clipboard history

2. Clipboard History Not turning On!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipboard History Not turning On!!: Hi,Please help me I recently updated my windows 11 and when i took screen shot and tried to paste it it didn't paste, Then I tried opening clipboard it didn't open , then i googled it and i came to know my clipboard history was off and i enabled it but the problem was not...
  3. Clipboard History

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clipboard History: Hi, I'm having trouble getting the new clipboard history to work. It is definitely activated Having trawled the internet and tried everything that has been suggested on various forums, I downloaded and ran "Windows Hotkey Explorer" the free version, which shows the...
  4. Clipboard History

Clipboard History: I'm troubled in syncing my clipboard history to other devices. How can it be solved? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clipboard-history/e56b5433-5abc-4110-be57-466e38e7c8d6
  5. exporting contacts from gmail to csv file then importing the .csv file to outlook

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    exporting contacts from gmail to csv file then importing the .csv file to outlook: I have a dell 15-3567 win 10 OS and Outlook 2019 I am trying to exporting contacts from gmail to a csv file on my desktopwhich I have done sucessfully, then importing the .csv file into outlook. to use in outlook E-mail in Outlook 2019 ,when I choose file, open &...
  6. Clipboard History

Clipboard History: Is there a way I can check yesterday's clibpboard history from copying and pasting? I never used clipboard history before and it's really important. I'm hoping theres a way I can see everything I copied or pasted yesterday....
  7. Clipboard delay to appear in the clipboard history

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Clipboard delay to appear in the clipboard history: Hello, i'm using windows 10 with the feature clipboard activated but, after copy something it delays to appear in my clipboard history. several 15, 30 seconds - in certain cases 1 minute or more. Scope: I'm using two versions of Windows 10 Enterprise 1809 and 1909 with a...
  8. clipboard history

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    clipboard history: I still don't get the clip board history until 2019-6-13 screenshot1 [ATTACH] screenshot2 [ATTACH] screenshot3 [ATTACH] can i manually install it or get update in comming days...
  9. Clipboard History

Clipboard History: I use Clipboard History on my other Windows 10 PC but the MS Surface Pro (2017) doesn't appear to be available. I have tried adding in reg but no luck. It isn't available in setup either. Is this a 'feature' or a restriction to the Surface Pro?...
  10. Saving an MS Execl csv to a txt file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Saving an MS Execl csv to a txt file: Ok I am a bit stuck here as I need to save a very large csv file to a txt file that has a certain format for it to be used in another application as an import file, I will attach the sample csv files here My sheet will look like this [img] And the saved txt file...