Windows 10: export email contacts

Discus and support export email contacts in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to export my email contacts from windows mail to outlook. How do i do that ? Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Files, folders, & storage.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hama67, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Hama67 Win User

export email contacts

I want to export my email contacts from windows mail to outlook. How do i do that ?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Files, folders, & storage.

:)

Hama67, Jul 23, 2018
  2. davidhk Win User

Email contacts missing

1. If you open Mail app and click the + sign for New mail > type first couple of letters of a contact name > will a list of suggested names appear ?

2. Go to All apps > scroll to P > click People. Is the contact list there ?

davidhk, Jul 23, 2018
  3. Alicia J Win User
    How do I get Outlook 2010 to export the correct address book

I have three options listed in Outlook when I try to export a CSV contact list from the address book.. Myself, another person, and the 'Outlook Data File'. I am the default person.

When you open the address book, the choice that has the current contacts is my name-contacts. When you go to the export file section, it is called suggested contacts. If I export this file and open it in excel, it shows names and street addresses with no email address listed. There are also names in the file that are no longer in my address book.

How do I get the address book to export the current list from my address book, and how do I get the excel file to show the email address?

Alicia J, Jul 23, 2018
  4. OrbitzXT Win User

export email contacts

Yahoo Email Contacts List

At work I have a rather large list of contacts, sometimes I have multiple email addresses within one single contact. For example, lets say I have a contact "Bob", within that contact I have L: emailaddress1@techpowerupisawesome.com and L: emailaddress2@techpowerupisawesome.com. When I begin a new email, if I type "Bob", both of these addresses will appear, but I can only select one. I'd like to select both without having to retype Bob to make the list appear again to click the other.

I'm aware you can click the "To:" button to make the list of contacts appear, but you need to scroll down and find your contact, then shift click to select them all. Scrolling around can be troublesome with the amount of contacts I have. I'm not really interested in making groups for various reasons.

So is what I'm trying to do possible or am I asking too much?

OrbitzXT, Jul 23, 2018
Thema:

export email contacts

1. export email contacts - Similar Threads - export email contacts

2. How to export "work email" from contacts in windows live mail?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to export "work email" from contacts in windows live mail?: Exporting contacts from windows live mail as .csv, all field tickboxes checked, opened in excel, no field for "work email" I have about 5000 buisness contacts many with second email address in "work email" field, how do I export them?...
  3. How to export "work email" from contacts in windows live mail?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to export "work email" from contacts in windows live mail?: Exporting contacts from windows live mail as .csv, all field tickboxes checked, opened in excel, no field for "work email" I have about 5000 buisness contacts many with second email address in "work email" field, how do I export them?...
  4. How to export "work email" from contacts in windows live mail?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Exporting contacts (People) from Outlook.Live.Com

in Browsers and Email
    Exporting contacts (People) from Outlook.Live.Com: Using Windows 10 ver 1909. I need to export the contacts from People in Outlook.Live.Com to a CSV file and have found several "how to"s on the web. The mostly all say something like this. You can export your contacts from Outlook.com and then import them into other email...
  6. Exporting contacts in Win 10 Mail

Exporting contacts in Win 10 Mail: why cant you just give us a clear and CONSISE MENU for doing necessary tasks. 30 years and you guys still haven't got it anywhere near RIGHT. WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO SPEND HOURS TRYING, THT IS TRYING TO FIND OUT HOW TO EXPORT MY CONTACTS. WHEN WE WANT TO DELETE PERSONAL...
  7. exporting emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    exporting emails: How to export emails from windows 10 to dvd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exporting-emails/0aa5540f-d533-43da-8fae-b9d4a6042f93"
  8. export contact list

export contact list: Can't export contact list from people app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/export-contact-list/ee2e1d41-a6e9-4382-a368-aa7fbcedbc00
  9. Export Outlook 2016 Email, Contacts, and Calendar to PST file

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Export Outlook 2016 Email, Contacts, and Calendar to PST file: How to: Export Outlook 2016 Email, Contacts, and Calendar to PST file How to Export Outlook 2016 Email, Contacts, and Calendar to PST file Outlook 2016 lets you focus on whats important with a clear view of email, calendars, and contacts. You can export your email,...
  10. Import/Export Contacts

in Windows 10 Support
    Import/Export Contacts: Hi, Basically, I want to manually sync contacts back and forth, between my computer and my phone. Going from computer to phone, the easiest way for me has been exporting/backing up the computer's .vcf file, moving it to my phone, delete my phones current contact list,...