Windows 10: Export Errors/ File Deleting Errors

Discus and support Export Errors/ File Deleting Errors in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; 1 I cant Delete my own files which i have copied to Videos Folder from desktop.Even i cant delete photo folder too whuch i have copies to to Photos... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by InduwaraKannangara, May 19, 2020.

1. Export Errors/ File Deleting Errors

1 I cant Delete my own files which i have copied to Videos Folder from desktop.Even i cant delete photo folder too whuch i have copies to to Photos From desktop and ut keep saying admisstrative permission and after continue it says try again

2I cannot export mp3/mp4 or other materials from After effects/FL studio/VSDC/Unity and other application...IT says that folder not found invalid pathway the only thing i ccan do is export to desktop only i cant export fules to other folder catergories need a help

:)

InduwaraKannangara, May 19, 2020

2. WMPlayer win32 error

List the EXACT "blah, blah" you mention, here please... for ALL installation cases!

(Sound like a possible "DLL-Hell" issue, but "Windows File Protection" &/or "System File Protection" should have countered for this... no biggie, there's ways around that too!)

*Smile Export Errors/ File Deleting Errors :)

* I have to 'step-out' now, but imo, this is the track to pursue here, & we will when I get back... so, please list that data I request!

APK

Alec§taar, May 19, 2020
  3. Error Exporting windows contact to vcf file

Hi Kamesh,

I first imported the names and mobile numbers from a CSV file by following the below steps.

1. Search--> Contacts--> Import --> Choose the CSV file; this will convert the CSV file to windows contact format.

2. Contacts-->export--> VCF --> will convert the windows contact to VCF file. This step gives an error message "Error Exporting contacts".

rogerjoseph95, May 19, 2020
  4. Export Errors/ File Deleting Errors

Can't install Oblivion: Data Error

The crc error is kind-of a developer's fault which happens if you install the game on a system where it had already been installed and uninstalled before. It had happened to me personally and my disk is fine...

To manage without having to reinstall windows, try it - at the best you'd save buying a new disk and at the worst it might not work and no harm would be done...

1.) Go to Add/remove programs and uninstall Oblivion (If it shows on the list). If the add/remove procedure results in an error - skip to the next step and continue as it will still remove the game with the remaining steps.

2.) After or If the uninstall finishes go to Start - Run - type regedit - hit Enter - click on the + sign next to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, click on the + sign next to SOFTWARE, click on the + sign next to BETHESDA SOFTWORKS, right click on Oblivion (if it is still there) and then delete.

3.)Now still in Regedit find HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{35CB6715-41F8-4F99-8881-6FC75BF054B0} and delete it the same way you deleted oblivion in the last step.(If it is still there - this is the uninstall key for add\remove programs)

4.)close regedit.

5.)Go into explorer find the C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion folder (if it is still there) and delete it.

6.)find the folder C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\My Games\Oblivion (Substitute your username for USERNAME) and delete it (Again if it is still there)

By doing this it will delete all traces of the game from your computer.

Now you can install the game *Smile Export Errors/ File Deleting Errors :) hopefully without getting crc problems.

If deleting the stuff from the registry doesn't work or you're still getting uninstallation errors, one way that I used to get around it was to go into Safe Mode and run the setup.exe file from the disc. IIRC it asks you if you want to reinstall the game...so go ahead and reinstall it.

Black Panther, May 19, 2020
Thema:

Export Errors/ File Deleting Errors

1. Export Errors/ File Deleting Errors - Similar Threads - Export Errors File

2. Error during file deletion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error during file deletion: I got some wierd files and i want to delete them, but I get an error message saying 'this file is no longer located in drive, verify location and try again'. I thought it must be virus but microsoft defender doesn't mark it as a virus.How do i delete them?...
  3. Error during file deletion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error during file deletion: I got some wierd files and i want to delete them, but I get an error message saying 'this file is no longer located in drive, verify location and try again'. I thought it must be virus but microsoft defender doesn't mark it as a virus.How do i delete them?...
  4. Error during file deletion

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. WinDbg "No export analyze found" error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WinDbg "No export analyze found" error: This error has been seen by many people for a few days. I just want to learn something about this error and how we can fix this problem. There are some example posts from other...
  6. WinDbg "No export analyze found" error

WinDbg "No export analyze found" error: This error has been seen by many people for a few days. I just want to learn something about this error and how we can fix this problem. There are some example posts from other...
  7. Error export document

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error export document: Error when trying to export a document from Grammarly check, will not open or export document https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-export-document/fec0b06e-57f0-48a3-bf4b-f5d1f063544f
  8. File Delete Errors/File Export Errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File Delete Errors/File Export Errors: 1 I cant Delete my own files which i have copied to Videos Folder from desktop.Even i cant delete photo folder too whuch i have copies to to Photos From desktop and ut keep saying admisstrative permission and after continue it says try again 2I cannot export mp3/mp4 or...
  9. Video editor export error

Video editor export error: Hello, I have created a 40 minute video for my college seniors on the Microsoft Video Editor, but when it begins the export process, I receive an error message with the code 0x80004005. I've been unable to determine what the problem is. Thanks for your help....
  10. Video Export Error

Video Export Error: I am unable to export a video project through photos app. The same error keeps populating, but I do not know what it means. Please help! The error code is 0x800700DF. Thank you!...