Windows 10: Export/import screen alignment configuration

Discus and support Export/import screen alignment configuration in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have three monitors, one of which is vertical. I align the displays in display setting perfectly such that when I move the mouse strictly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/staledumpling, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Export/import screen alignment configuration

I have three monitors, one of which is vertical.

I align the displays in display setting perfectly such that when I move the mouse strictly horizontally from landscape monitor to portrait monitor, the mouse stays on the same level in relation to the actual physical desk.

When I remote in from my laptop, I need to turn off two of the three monitors to be able to function properly.

How can I save the three monitor perfectly aligned configuration, and reapply it when I need to - without messing with the display configuration again 10 times to get it just right?

submitted by /u/staledumpling
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/staledumpling, Dec 2, 2019

2. Import/Export Contacts

Hi,

Basically, I want to manually sync contacts back and forth, between my computer and my phone.

Going from computer to phone, the easiest way for me has been exporting/backing up the computer's .vcf file, moving it to my phone, delete my phones current contact list, and then importing the .vcf file from the computer, which instantly results in an complete, updated list.

However, going in the other direction is my problem.

If I try to do the same in reverse, trying to import the .vcf file into the computer contacts, it wants to do it one contact at a time, instead of the full list all at once.

I suppose they can be Imported/Exported thru gmail, but I would prefer doing it directly...phone contacts only, without importing gmail contacts

Thanks

kitpzyxmsir, Dec 2, 2019
  3. Taters88 Win User
    exporting and importing Favourites

If I export My Favourites to a USB for importing on a new computer, does it wipe the favourites list off of the 'old' computer?

Taters88, Dec 2, 2019
  4. ann1BP Win User

Export/import screen alignment configuration

Photos Import / Export

I am trying to import photos from my laptop to my android using Microsoft Launcher - Windows10 , the import/export icons are gone and cannot be found anywhere ??? Any suggestions ?

ann1BP, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

Export/import screen alignment configuration

1. Export/import screen alignment configuration - Similar Threads - Export import screen

2. Windows 10 exporting and importing users?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 exporting and importing users?: Hi,I have two PC's running Windows 10 Professional. On one of them, I have created quite a few users. I would like to create the same users on the second PC. I'd like each user to have the same password on both PC's, the same group assignments, and the same settings like...
  3. Windows 10 exporting and importing users?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 exporting and importing users?: Hi,I have two PC's running Windows 10 Professional. On one of them, I have created quite a few users. I would like to create the same users on the second PC. I'd like each user to have the same password on both PC's, the same group assignments, and the same settings like...
  4. Windows 10 exporting and importing users?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Export/Import Edge folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Export/Import Edge folder: I'm getting ready to move a project from one computer to another one. Is it possible to export 1 folder under _MyFavorites on one computer and import it on another computer? If so how?...
  6. Export configuration or Onenote blocks

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Export configuration or Onenote blocks: Hi there, I am trying to migrate a OneNote from a Windows 10 computer to a new computer. OneNote has a lot of blocks, I'm trying to export them so I don't have to do it one by one by hand. I have located the folders in \AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneNote\16.0 and...
  7. Photos Import / Export

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photos Import / Export: I am trying to import photos from my laptop to my android using Microsoft Launcher - Windows10 , the import/export icons are gone and cannot be found anywhere ??? Any suggestions ?...
  8. Import/Export Edge Favorites

in Browsers and Email
    Import/Export Edge Favorites: Microsoft Edge Favorites - Export in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums Though Edge may not be the browser of choice, would like to hear reviews/comments of the above method of export/import of favorites from those that have used the method. This method was designed...
  9. Import and Export Bookmarks as HTML in Firefox

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Import and Export Bookmarks as HTML in Firefox: How to: Import and Export Bookmarks as HTML in Firefox How to Import and Export Bookmarks via HTML in Firefox [img] Information This tutorial will show you how to easily export and import your bookmarks in the Mozilla Firefox web browser using HTML files. As well...
  10. Import/Export Contacts

in Windows 10 Support
    Import/Export Contacts: Hi, Basically, I want to manually sync contacts back and forth, between my computer and my phone. Going from computer to phone, the easiest way for me has been exporting/backing up the computer's .vcf file, moving it to my phone, delete my phones current contact list,...