Windows 10: Export or Share function not working in Windows 10 Photos app

Discus and support Export or Share function not working in Windows 10 Photos app in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]At times, in the Photos App of Windows 10, the Export/Share button that allows the user to export or share the images and videos from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jul 4, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Export or Share function not working in Windows 10 Photos app

WinClub, Jul 4, 2019

2. Windows 10 Photo App video export/share problems

When trying to export/share video on the Photo App the resulting video is rubbish to say the least. Before sharing/exporting it seems fine.

I am running the latest Windows 10 and Photo App:

I am not using 3rd party apps

The video is created and exported in the Photo App

I have applied all the troubleshooting steps. Just to pre-empt garbage responses the ISSUE is microsoft specific - not thrid party app, not a hardware issue.

Now please offer a resolution

NaeemRazzaq, Jul 4, 2019
  3. Windows photo app - Export/Share function problem.

Hi Mark,

For us to provide you an accurate resolution, we would like to verify the following:

• Are you pertaining to the Windows Photo app?
    • Were there any updates/changes made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • Are you getting any error messages? If yes, what is the exact error message?
    • Aside from CahangirTahirov's suggestion, can you tell us what other troubleshooting steps have you taken?
    • Have you tried the other troubleshooting steps provided in this thread? If yes, can you tell us what are those, and what are the results?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jul 4, 2019
  4. dilroh Win User

Windows photo app - Export/Share function problem.

Hi MSWlifer

I have a Lenovo Ideapad U530 Touch - I did a factory default reset for the library folders and the Export /Share worked. The other computer I have is MS Surface pro3. On this machine the library reset did not work however what I did was to reset back to
    factory defaults each sub-folder (within the library folder) and as if by magic it started to export/share. Suggest you try the above it might just do the trick.

If not, I suggest you uninstall the photos app, reinstall it and than refresh the library folders.

Would be interesting to hear from other users to see if the above has worked for them..

Best of Luck..

dilroh, Jul 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Export or Share function not working in Windows 10 Photos app - Similar Threads - Export Share function

2. Windows 10 Photos App Video Export Just Doesn't Work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Photos App Video Export Just Doesn't Work: <p>I was trying to simply merge two MP4 videos. Size of the videos is 20 MB &amp; 2 MB So Small Videos</p><p>As soon as i try to create an export of the videos by clicking on Finish Video and then Selecting any Video Quality &amp; Checking or Un-Checking Hardware Accellerated...
  3. Photos App not exporting video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photos App not exporting video: I have a video project made using the photos app that is 25 minutes long using some average sized photos and mp4 short video clips. I used some audio from itunes and some motion effects. When trying to "Finish video" and export to a file on my laptop it shows that it is...
  4. Problem exporting photos from Mac Photos app to Windows 10 Photos app

Problem exporting photos from Mac Photos app to Windows 10 Photos app: I recently tried to export all of my photos (around 15k) from 2010 iMac to my Windows 10 computer. I followed the instructions that I found at https://www.laptopmag.com/articles/move-mac-files-windows-pc. The result was that 2/3 of my photos were imported into my Windows 10...
  5. Windows 10 Photos -- EXPORT NOT WORKING

Windows 10 Photos -- EXPORT NOT WORKING: Alright. I'll try to provide as much information as possible. First of all, I am on an Acer Spin 1 (If that helps I dunno) with Windows 10. I was making a little mini-movie using the video editor on MS Photos. I really do love the program since it's free and came with my...
  6. Shared Photos on Windows 10 Photos app

Shared Photos on Windows 10 Photos app: I recently edited a photo on Windows 10 Photos app on my home computer and pressed the save button. Before I could react the image was automatically shared something I did not wish to do. I saw from the drop down window that 1 photo had been shared but I have no idea where or...
  7. Exporting and Sharing a Video project not working in Microsoft photos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Exporting and Sharing a Video project not working in Microsoft photos: i recently put together a video project on Microsoft photos and was hoping to upload it to youtube and share it. But when i try to export it stays at 0% and then soon after that crashes. I have tried to refresh and restart the app but its not working. I cant share my video!...
  8. Why is share function in Photo app so limited?

Why is share function in Photo app so limited?: I would like to post photos that I have edited in Photo App to Instagram. I'm running Windows 10 and have Instagram installed. Reinstalling Instagram doesn't help to add this site to the share options. Millions of others must find this frustrating as well. Why not have a...
  9. Photos app Windows 10 probleme export

Photos app Windows 10 probleme export: Bonjour, quand je réalise un montage vidéo (images provenant de GoPro) sur "Photos" de Windows 10 il y a un gros problème à l'export, on ne voit plus les images d'origine mais un écran rose rayé à la place, il reste juste le son. Regardez l'exemple que ça donne sur ma vidéo...
  10. Photos app not exporting/sharing video.

Photos app not exporting/sharing video.: Hi, I've made a video using about 100 images in the Photos app and the export/share button doesn't seem to want to work. I'll click on it and the three size options will appear, and selecting any one of them will cause a box that says "Export or Share: Create Video," to...