Windows 10: Export outlook tasks

Discus and support Export outlook tasks in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I was wondering if I can export outlook tasks? I have 100s of tasks on outlook and I want my colleague to follow them while I'm away.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Erh_790, Apr 22, 2020.

1. Erh_790 Win User

Export outlook tasks

Hello, I was wondering if I can export outlook tasks? I have 100s of tasks on outlook and I want my colleague to follow them while I'm away.

:)

Erh_790, Apr 22, 2020
  2. Munki Win User

GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Apr 22, 2020
  3. chasro Win User
    Problems Syncing Tasks From Outlook

Thanks, I will try your suggestions.

The only thing that worries is that I have my task list fully updated on XP and not on Vista. And like many people, my task list is pretty lengthy.

I'm assuming that I should be able to clear out the task list on Vista and then replace it with an exported file from my XP computer by just transferring the file directly between the 2 PCs and leaving the smartphone completely out of the equation, correct?
    I've never tried it, but I know there are import and export functions on Outlook.

chasro, Apr 22, 2020
  4. Alicia J Win User

Export outlook tasks

How do I get Outlook 2010 to export the correct address book

I have three options listed in Outlook when I try to export a CSV contact list from the address book.. Myself, another person, and the 'Outlook Data File'. I am the default person.

When you open the address book, the choice that has the current contacts is my name-contacts. When you go to the export file section, it is called suggested contacts. If I export this file and open it in excel, it shows names and street addresses with no email address listed. There are also names in the file that are no longer in my address book.

How do I get the address book to export the current list from my address book, and how do I get the excel file to show the email address?

Alicia J, Apr 22, 2020
Thema:

Export outlook tasks

1. Export outlook tasks - Similar Threads - Export outlook tasks

2. How to export window scheduler task for edit?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to export window scheduler task for edit?: I would like to know on how to export all window scheduler tasks for edit instead of one by oneDoes anyone have any suggestions?Thanks in advance...
  3. How to export window scheduler task for edit?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to export window scheduler task for edit?: I would like to know on how to export window scheduler task for edit.Does anyone have any suggestions?Thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-export-window-scheduler-task-for-edit/0da53f7f-d755-4df7-986a-d9275846064a
  4. How to export Outlook 365 autocomplete data

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How to export Outlook 365 autocomplete data: Hi All, This is my first post. I have searched for a solution to this question but did not find any relevant information, so here is my question: How can a user export the email addresses and associated data stored in the Outlook 365 Autocomplete list to a file in a readable...
  5. Exporting People to Outlook

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Exporting People to Outlook: how do I export Windows 10 Contacts the People app.. to Outlook. Thanks, Lou https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exporting-people-to-outlook/4793faee-4b3e-4db4-bd39-2b5e79a68c49
  6. Outlook Task Errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook Task Errors: For the last month or so tasks that I have completed suddenly reappear as if they have not been actioned. Fault appears random & can't see that its anything I'm doing wrong. Any help/ideas?...
  7. Outlook 365 - Tasks

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 365 - Tasks: Hello, I wasn’t sure where to post this so I’m hoping this is the right place! Anyway, I have a few questions about tasks in Outlook 365: - Can I create more than one task list? It doesn’t seem obvious to me, but maybe I’m simply missing it? - Assuming I can do the...
  8. I can not import a outlook file I exported.

in Browsers and Email
    I can not import a outlook file I exported.: Sorry if this has been asked before. In my documents folder I have a outlook file folder created automatically. I backed up to the same folder,seem to have worked okay. When i try to import i get this message This outlook data file (.pst) is already in use in the current...
  9. Outlook 2016 Export Account Settings?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2016 Export Account Settings?: I've just done a clean install of Windows 10 on another PC; I've also installed Office 2016. After all the fuss created with previous version of Outlook, I can't believe that Outlook 2016 still doesn't have an option to Export Account Settings. Has anyone got a way to do...
  10. Export Task from Task Scheduler in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Export Task from Task Scheduler in Windows: How to: Export Task from Task Scheduler in Windows How to Export a Task from Task Scheduler in Windows [img] Information The Task Scheduler enables you to automatically perform routine tasks on a chosen computer. The Task Scheduler does this by monitoring whatever...