Windows 10: Export Playlist order to a USB stick

Discus and support Export Playlist order to a USB stick in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; How can I keep the original playlist order when playing from the USB stick?... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by StephenAxford, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Export Playlist order to a USB stick

How can I keep the original playlist order when playing from the USB stick?

:)

StephenAxford, Nov 17, 2019
  2. El_Mayo Win User

How can I export a playlist to USB?

I've got Winamp, Foobar and iTunes, and I want to send a playlist to my I: driver
    I want it to be all the music on the usb stick and a little .m3u file or something similar that you just double click and it plays all 80+ songs in the order I saved them
    is this possible?

El_Mayo, Nov 17, 2019
  3. fwhinney Win User
    Urgent: export playlist from windows 10 to usb in playable form

I am trying to export a playlist of tracks from windows 10 media player (also in computer as under My Music) to a usb memory in such a way that entire list can be played from start to finish. At present, I have succeeded in exporting one list to an usb,
    but when trying to play back from the usb, each track needs to go through a several stage opening procedure before it will play, and this has to be repeated with every track. Can you advise ? What I ideally need on the memory is a list of a number of playlists,
    each of which can be selected and then played in its entirety.

fwhinney, Nov 17, 2019
  4. Jan Del Win User

Export Playlist order to a USB stick

Urgent: export playlist from windows 10 to usb in playable form

Hi,

We found an article that is suitable in resolving your issue on transferring playlist to an external storage. We suggest checking the article
    How to Export a Playlist in Windows Media Player to resolve your concern.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Jan Del, Nov 17, 2019
Thema:

Export Playlist order to a USB stick

1. Export Playlist order to a USB stick - Similar Threads - Export Playlist order

2. Groove music playlist won't save song order

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Groove music playlist won't save song order: I have my music saved in a specific order in a playlist in Groove Music with shuffle turned off. However, recently, I added some new pieces to the playlist again, in a specific order, then left the playlist and re-entered it, only to find that the playlist order had changed...
  3. Groove music playlist won't save song order

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Groove music playlist won't save song order: I have my music saved in a specific order in a playlist in Groove Music with shuffle turned off. However, recently, I added some new pieces to the playlist again, in a specific order, then left the playlist and re-entered it, only to find that the playlist order had changed...
  4. Groove music playlist won't save song order

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. usb stick abnormalities

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    usb stick abnormalities: I have 2 usb connected to pc.I checked and see both chdsks are ok.One 7gig FAT usb Active ,primary partitionSandisk 8 gig FAT usb primary partitionso my question is -why is the sandisk 8 gig -not Active ??? I tried changing the usbs in their socket- same reading just...
  6. Playlist Media Player and USB Devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Playlist Media Player and USB Devices: My Computer is running Windows 10, with Media player I cannot create a PLAYLIST to an USB device, somewhere along the way I saw that my Media Player is 7 not 10. How do I upgrade to Media Player 10 or get the needed software to create a playlist to a USB device? The problem I...
  7. Correct boot order for USB stick

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Correct boot order for USB stick: Hello. Im having a problem booting into my USB stick from my BIOS. Im not sure what correct boot order for an USB stick is.. Im using an MSI B250M PRO-VDH Motherboard. My current boot order is like this: [ATTACH]My USB name is INTENSO [ATTACH]When I try to boot from my...
  8. USB order recovery USB

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    USB order recovery USB: Error code ( 3FO ) Hp pavilion 15cc laptop. Win10 Operating system download link and instructions please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-order-recovery-usb/69ee974c-bf5d-4caa-aedb-70a00e380bac
  9. usb stick

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    usb stick: When using the media creation tool and when you get to the part where you can choose 'create USB stick' or 'ISO file> (Rufus not shown)', is it the same either way or is one better than the other? I used the ISO file and then Rufus to create the bootable stick to install Win...
  10. Randomising order of auto playlist (WMP12)

in Windows 10 Support
    Randomising order of auto playlist (WMP12): There's two ways of randomising a playlist, you can turn shuffle on, or you can randomise the order of the playlist itself, then play it in sequence. I can't work out how to randomise the order of my playlist in WMP12. I know that there's a "Randomize Playback Order" as...