Windows 10: Export Windows Live Mail Folders and emails to another windows 10 product.

Discus and support Export Windows Live Mail Folders and emails to another windows 10 product. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have several hundred emails on windows live mail. What free windows 10 product would be the bestone to export all my folders and emails to? And how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CBThornton, Oct 17, 2021.

1. Export Windows Live Mail Folders and emails to another windows 10 product.

I have several hundred emails on windows live mail. What free windows 10 product would be the bestone to export all my folders and emails to? And how to do it.Thanks,C.B.

:)

CBThornton, Oct 17, 2021
  2. Clark Ari Win User

Windows Live Mail export to Windows 10 mail app

Hi Greg,

Windows Mail app has limited feature to have the have the contacts, emails and folders in Windows Live Mail to be exported. With regard to this, we recommend that you export your Windows Live Mail email, contacts, and data instead to Outlook. You can check
    this article: Export Windows Live Mail email, contacts, and calendar data to Outlook
    for steps on how to transfer your contacts and all your folders.

Meanwhile, we recommend that you submit this query as a suggestion. Provide feedback in Mail app for Windows 10, kindly follow the steps provided in this
    link.

Let us know if you have other questions.

Clark Ari, Oct 17, 2021
  3. recover folder from windows live mail

Hi I formatted my hard drive and installed win 7 64bit and I forgot to copy my private folder from Windows Live Mail is there any way to recover it.

cookiemonster, Oct 17, 2021
  4. Export Windows Live Mail Folders and emails to another windows 10 product.

Recover emails from windows live mail

Hi empresa87. Welcome to TenForums @empresa87

Think you are going to have to do a two step process. One install Windows Live mail on your new installation and the export the email. Windows Live is stilling "working" but it is not supported and it recommended that you find an alternate, as you have, before it truly stops working.

You can find software here.

lost my windows live photo gallery

Of course you will have to find mail folder on old HDD. Lots of articles on location on web.

Then the exporting from Live and importing to outlook. This is an old article but should work. Make plenty of backups as you progress should you have to back up a step or two.

Migrate from Outlook Express or Windows (Live) Mail to Outlook - HowTo-Outlook

Ken

Caledon Ken, Oct 17, 2021
Thema:

Export Windows Live Mail Folders and emails to another windows 10 product.

1. Export Windows Live Mail Folders and emails to another windows 10 product. - Similar Threads - Export Live Mail

2. How to export "work email" from contacts in windows live mail?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to export "work email" from contacts in windows live mail?: Exporting contacts from windows live mail as .csv, all field tickboxes checked, opened in excel, no field for "work email" I have about 5000 buisness contacts many with second email address in "work email" field, how do I export them?...
  3. How to export "work email" from contacts in windows live mail?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to export "work email" from contacts in windows live mail?: Exporting contacts from windows live mail as .csv, all field tickboxes checked, opened in excel, no field for "work email" I have about 5000 buisness contacts many with second email address in "work email" field, how do I export them?...
  4. How to export "work email" from contacts in windows live mail?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Export Windows Live Mail Folders and emails to another windows 10 product.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Export Windows Live Mail Folders and emails to another windows 10 product.: I have several hundred emails on windows live mail. What free windows 10 product would be the bestone to export all my folders and emails to? And how to do it.Thanks,C.B....
  6. Exporting Windows Live Mail files to Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Exporting Windows Live Mail files to Windows Mail: Can someone provided guidance on exporting or transferring emails and contacts from Windows Live Mail 2011 to a Windows 10 Mail account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exporting-windows-live-mail-files-to-windows-mail/96cc9712-ec92-46c3-b9e2-0904a17484ea
  7. Copying Windows Live Mail Folders and Emails to import into Windows 10 Mail App

Copying Windows Live Mail Folders and Emails to import into Windows 10 Mail App: I have an old Windows 7 computer that uses Windows Live Mail. My employer bought a new computer with Windows 10, which doesn't have Windows Live Mail. How do I get my old emails that are saved in folders on my computer onto the new computer.Thanks,Adam...
  8. Load Windows Live Mail emails into Windows 10 Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Load Windows Live Mail emails into Windows 10 Mail: How do I access (with my new Windows 10 Home [version 1903] computer using Windows Mail) the many thousands of Windows Live Mail (WLM) emails on my old Windows 7 computer. I use yahoo mail, and I am able to get new yahoo mail using Windows 10 Mail on the new computer, and I...
  9. Export folders from Windows Live Mail to Outlook

Export folders from Windows Live Mail to Outlook: Hi, Up until now I have been using Windows Live Mail WLM to receive, send and store my emails. However, after changing my password for security reasons my Live Mail will no longer work. I have Outlook installed on my PC so I intend to start using that instead. However, I...
  10. Exporting Windows Live Mail emails to Outlook 2016

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Exporting Windows Live Mail emails to Outlook 2016: I recently went with Microsoft Office 365 and when trying to export emails from Windows Live Mail to Outlook 2016 desktop client using Microsoft Exchange, an error message states there's no email program associated to perform the action and directs me to create an association...