Windows 10: Exported a PDF from Word then the debug text file appeared

Discus and support Exported a PDF from Word then the debug text file appeared in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Just as the title says, I created my homework on Word and exported it to PDF file then after that, Microsoft Edge will open the pdf file. After exiting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/HaiseKaneki12, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Exported a PDF from Word then the debug text file appeared

Just as the title says, I created my homework on Word and exported it to PDF file then after that, Microsoft Edge will open the pdf file. After exiting the pdf and word file, I went to where I saved my pdf file and saw the "debug" text file and opening it, it says [1016/200140.446:ERROR:settings.cc(430)] Settings version is not 5

Does anybody know what this error is and if this happened to you? Thanks

submitted by /u/HaiseKaneki12
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/HaiseKaneki12, Oct 16, 2020
  2. Bluewind Win User

Reading pdf files in Word

How can I use Word 2013 and Word 365 to open a .pdf file? If I right click on the .pdf file and choose Open With, no Word exist in the list.

Thank you.

Bluewind, Oct 16, 2020
  3. PDF Files

How to Open PDF in Word: 15 Steps (with Pictures) - wikiHow

orlbuckeye, Oct 16, 2020
  4. Exported a PDF from Word then the debug text file appeared

How To Convert Bitmapped Pdf To RTF or Text or Word

The pdf file is not read/ or write only. Not password protected. I have what I believe is a Bitmapped Pdf (scanned/ OCR?) file that I cannot convert to word nor can I print it again to another PDF file in order to copy and paste text. I tried FoxitReaderPortable with no success. I have come across several online converters but I do not want to upload the file anywhere. I also do not want to contact the entity that sent me the file and ask for a different version. I don't think they have a different version. Ideally I would be looking for a portable bitmapped to PDF to Word editor. A cursory GOOGLE search came up empty. I tried saving it to Google Drive, MS print to PDF and other "tricks" but I failed. Suggestions appreciated.

phaedruspress, Oct 16, 2020
Thema:

Exported a PDF from Word then the debug text file appeared

1. Exported a PDF from Word then the debug text file appeared - Similar Threads - Exported PDF Word

2. Whiteboard exported PDF file is blank

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whiteboard exported PDF file is blank: In the Microsoft Whiteboard app, whenever I try to export a whiteboard as a PDF, it appears and saves in my Onedrive. However, when clicking the PDF in my Onedrive, it opens as a blank page regardless of the text or images that i have inputted into the whiteboard app.I have...
  3. Whiteboard exported PDF file is blank

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whiteboard exported PDF file is blank: In the Microsoft Whiteboard app, whenever I try to export a whiteboard as a PDF, it appears and saves in my Onedrive. However, when clicking the PDF in my Onedrive, it opens as a blank page regardless of the text or images that i have inputted into the whiteboard app.I have...
  4. Exported Word PDFs NOT Appearing in Desktop OR OneDrive Folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Exported Word PDFs NOT Appearing in Desktop OR OneDrive Folders: I am having an issue accessing successfully exported PDFs from Word documents in both the desktop folder AND on OneDrive, however, I am able to view them in those folders prior to saving them see images below.--------------------------------------------------LEFT IMAGE- When...
  5. Exported Word PDFs NOT Appearing in Desktop OR OneDrive Folders

Exported Word PDFs NOT Appearing in Desktop OR OneDrive Folders: I am having an issue accessing successfully exported PDFs from Word documents in both the desktop folder AND on OneDrive, however, I am able to view them in those folders prior to saving them see images below.--------------------------------------------------LEFT IMAGE- When...
  6. debug file appearing on the desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    debug file appearing on the desktop: type - text document.log opens with - notepad file after opening it displays the following information: [1020/122331.587:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc43] FindFirstFile: The system cannot find the path specified. 0x3...
  7. files changed from pdf to word

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    files changed from pdf to word: My last update changed all my pdf files into word. When I tried to save as Pdf it won't let me edit the document. How do I change everything back to Pdf's? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/files-changed-from-pdf-to-word/4ee42632-205f-40ed-b8d9-ae2610a9ac7c
  8. Text in PDF from a Word file is horrible blurry. I desperately need a fix for that.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Text in PDF from a Word file is horrible blurry. I desperately need a fix for that.: Hello everyone, I am writing CV's and I got a rejection from a lady because she couldn't read anything on my CV. Can confirm, it looks super blurry. So when I print the Word file to PDF or save it as a PDF file, the text look super blurry and the text isn't selectable...
  9. PDF files to Word

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PDF files to Word: Please help. Have download Acrobat Reader DC and wonder if there's a free software from Microsoft which converts PDF files into Word? Windows 10 programme. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pdf-files-to-word/52a7805f-eb76-457d-80d2-c79a3792199b
  10. Can't find exported pdf files

Can't find exported pdf files: [img] I'm Using Open Office which has the option to export files in PDF format, but when I do this, I can't find the file. It's not in documents, downloads or pictures. I can see it as it's being saved but can't find it afterwards if this makes any sense. I hope this snip...