Windows 10: Exporting Edge favorites

Discus and support Exporting Edge favorites in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Good evening, I have purchased a new PC. Is there anyway I can export my favourite sites from Edge on my old PC and import them into Edge on my new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MikeHodder, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Exporting Edge favorites

Good evening, I have purchased a new PC. Is there anyway I can export my favourite sites from Edge on my old PC and import them into Edge on my new one?

Thanks

Mike

:)

MikeHodder, Oct 14, 2020

2. How to EXPORT Favorites to a Bookmark.html file with Microsoft Edge?

Appreciate your interest in the new Windows. It seems that we only have the option that you mentioned at this time tAppreciate your interest in tAppreciate your interest in the new Windows. It seems that we only have the option that you mentioned at this
    time to export the Favorites from Microsoft Edge. Hence, we suggest that you provide us a feedback regarding this Feature request/Suggestion using the "Send Feedback" option which is available in the Edge Browser.he new Windows. It seems that we only have
    the option that you mentioned at this time to export the Favorites from Microsoft Edge. Hence, we suggest that you provide us a feedback regarding this Feature request/Suggestion using the "Send Feedback" option Appreciate your interest in the new Windows.
    It seems that we only have the option that you mentioned at this time to export the Favorites from Microsoft Edge. Hence, we suggest that you provide us a feedback regarding this Feature request/Suggestion using the "Send Feedback" option which is available
    in the Edge Browser.which is available in the Edge Browser.o export the Favorites from Microsoft Edge. Hence, we suggest that yAppreciate your interest in the new Windows. It seems that we only have the option that you mentioned at this time to export the
    Favorites from Microsoft Edge. Hence, we suggest that you provide us a feedback regarding this Feature request/Suggestion using the "Send Feedback" option which is available in the Edge Browser.ou provide us a feedback regarding this Feature request/Suggestion
    using the "Send Feedback" option which is available in the Edge Browser.

which it is thank you then yes hoo hey hee haw there in and once again all to day good

bobsmith456789, Oct 14, 2020
  3. Rose Ter Win User
    Export Favorites from Edge to IE11 in the same computer

You may also try to export Edge favorites as HTML file.
    Things keep changing with every version of Windows 10 and things have changed in Windows 10 v1703.
    You may follow these troubleshooting steps:

• Open Microsoft Edge web browser, and move the cursor to the
      upper right-hand corner of your computer screen.
    • Select More actions menu>Settings>Click on Import from another browser button, which appears under the Import
      favorites and other info
      setting.
    • A new Import or export a file panel will open. Here you will be able to Export data from Edge to IE.

Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have further inquiries.

Rose Ter, Oct 14, 2020
  4. K Tech Win User

Exporting Edge favorites

How to EXPORT Favorites to a Bookmark.html file with Microsoft Edge?

We re-image computers all the time (re-install the OS). Even from Windows 10 to Windows 10. I need to save &/or export Edge favorites. Where is the export favorites for Edge? If there is not an Edge Export, why would I suggest to my users and everyone
    to use Edge instead of another browser if they are going to loose their favorites when/ if I/ they have to re-install Win 10? Please respond ASAP. Thank you and have a good day.

K Tech, Oct 14, 2020
Thema:

Exporting Edge favorites

1. Exporting Edge favorites - Similar Threads - Exporting Edge favorites

2. Edge Favorites

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Edge Favorites: Suddenly I'm unable to right click on a link in my favorites folder and have it open in a new window, which I used to be able to do. Now when I click on open in new window, nothing happens. If I click open in a new tab, it does and also when I right click on links in various...
  3. Import/Export Edge favorites as HTML

in Browsers and Email
    Import/Export Edge favorites as HTML: I go to settings and more go down and select settings but do not get the GENERAL selections that is shown in step three. Where am I going wrong? I am running Version 20H2 build 19042.685 latest update of Edge shipinomore 170150
  4. Lost MS Edge menu to export and save favorites

in Browsers and Email
    Lost MS Edge menu to export and save favorites: I'm using MS Edge V 83.0.478.37 I usually export and save my favorites to a backup disk every week or so and I just tried and the export menu is no longer under Managing Favorites. It used to be in the lower left hand corner of the screen and is no long there. Any ideas? -...
  5. How to export favorites from Edge browser

in Browsers and Email
    How to export favorites from Edge browser: After the "November update" to Windows 10, the Edge browser no longer uses a folder structure to store favorites. Instead, it now uses an Extensible Storage Engine (ESE) database. So, that means you can no longer just do a copy-n-paste in an attempt to export your favorites....
  6. Export Favorites or Copy to USB

in Browsers and Email
    Export Favorites or Copy to USB: I am transferring Favorites in Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 7 computer to a Windows 10 computer. Is it better to export them to a USB Drive or use Windows Explorer and just copy them? Thanks, cb 76849
  7. no export favorites button in EDGE. How do I export my favorites?

in Browsers and Email
    no export favorites button in EDGE. How do I export my favorites?: no export favorites button in EDGE. How do I export my favorites including the favorites line in the top? 66205
  8. Import/Export Edge Favorites

in Browsers and Email
    Import/Export Edge Favorites: Microsoft Edge Favorites - Export in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums Though Edge may not be the browser of choice, would like to hear reviews/comments of the above method of export/import of favorites from those that have used the method. This method was designed...
  9. How To Export Your Favorites From Edge To Another Browser

in Browsers and Email
    How To Export Your Favorites From Edge To Another Browser: I've been asked this a few times already and have always replied "It can't be done" *Redface Anyhow, seeing how I didn't follow the instructions in my signature and have found myself corrupting my Windows system while heavily overclocking and stress testing the CPU on a...
  10. Import or Export Favorites as HTML File in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Import or Export Favorites as HTML File in Microsoft Edge: How to: Import or Export Favorites as HTML File in Microsoft Edge How to Import or Export Microsoft Edge Favorites as HTML File in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be...