Windows 10: Exporting emails from windows mail what format?

Discus and support Exporting emails from windows mail what format? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Can I import my saved contacts, folders etc. back into the email on Win 10 or Thunderbird and stay with Comcast? I don't want to change my email... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Fred22, Sep 11, 2016.

1. ricky464 Win User

Exporting emails from windows mail what format?

You cannot export storage folders or contacts to Win 10 mail app without first giving up the rights to your first born child! MS failed to provide this feature. I have tried several times to no avail.
    You can export your folders, storage folders and contacts to Thunderbird or another desktop email EM Client. These both have the feature and the transfer is pain free. One thing about TB though is once you are there it is very difficult to export anything back out of there to another program in the event that should happen to change your mind about TB or not like it. I would download it and check it out before transferring contacts and folders to see if it what you want. Not sure if TB is going to have continued support as per entries on the internet.

The Win 10 mail app is useless!! Do not go there!

ricky464, Sep 14, 2016
  2. dalchina New Member
    dalchina, Sep 14, 2016
  3. Fred22 Win User
    I can't even get to the let's get started page. Mine just says, your Comcast email settings are out of date or something to that effect.

Fred22, Sep 14, 2016
  4. Exporting emails from windows mail what format?

And when you select "Dismiss"? Does that not let you go into the mail settings to correct it manually?

ChrisBedford, Sep 14, 2016
  5. dalchina New Member
    dalchina, Sep 14, 2016
  6. Fred22 Win User
    Fred22, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Exporting emails from windows mail what format?

1. Exporting emails from windows mail what format? - Similar Threads - Exporting emails mail

2. How to export "work email" from contacts in windows live mail?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to export "work email" from contacts in windows live mail?: Exporting contacts from windows live mail as .csv, all field tickboxes checked, opened in excel, no field for "work email" I have about 5000 buisness contacts many with second email address in "work email" field, how do I export them?...
  3. How to export "work email" from contacts in windows live mail?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to export "work email" from contacts in windows live mail?: Exporting contacts from windows live mail as .csv, all field tickboxes checked, opened in excel, no field for "work email" I have about 5000 buisness contacts many with second email address in "work email" field, how do I export them?...
  4. How to export "work email" from contacts in windows live mail?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Export emails from W10 Mail app to pst file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Export emails from W10 Mail app to pst file?: I have been using the Mail app in Windows 10 and have lots of important emails in the inbox. I was using IMAP. I'm now changing my whole system and want to move to Outlook Exchange mail as part of Office 365. How do I save all existing emails in Mail so I can import them...
  6. Export Data format changes on exporting from Bank web page.

Export Data format changes on exporting from Bank web page.: Export Data format changes to html instead of requested .csv or qif. This happened 6 months ago after Windows update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/export-data-format-changes-on-exporting-from-bank/7272a85c-0939-4249-9df3-5a57e510e145
  7. Exporting e-mail from windows 10 mail app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Exporting e-mail from windows 10 mail app: I have to get e-mails stored localy on a computer exported so that i can innport them to Outlook on new computer. But the user only ever used the windows 10 mail app and pop e-mail. Any addvice? I have tried finding the file location with little luck. Found one path which...
  8. How do I export my email from Mail to Gmail?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I export my email from Mail to Gmail?: So, I got locked out of my gmail account due to 2FA, then getting a new phone... I used Google Authenticator, so I lost all my keys from the old phone [which broke]. My Windows 10 Mail & Calendar app still is logged in. Is there a way for me to export my email address from...
  9. Exporting Windows Live Mail emails to Outlook 2016

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Exporting Windows Live Mail emails to Outlook 2016: I recently went with Microsoft Office 365 and when trying to export emails from Windows Live Mail to Outlook 2016 desktop client using Microsoft Exchange, an error message states there's no email program associated to perform the action and directs me to create an association...
  10. exporting emails

exporting emails: How to export emails from windows 10 to dvd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exporting-emails/0aa5540f-d533-43da-8fae-b9d4a6042f93"