Windows 10: exporting emails

Discus and support exporting emails in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How to export emails from windows 10 to dvd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exporting-emails/0aa5540f-d533-43da-8fae-b9d4a6042f93" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PaulBusch2, Dec 30, 2018.

1. exporting emails

How to export emails from windows 10 to dvd

:)

PaulBusch2, Dec 30, 2018
  2. Alicia J Win User

How do I get Outlook 2010 to export the correct address book

I have three options listed in Outlook when I try to export a CSV contact list from the address book.. Myself, another person, and the 'Outlook Data File'. I am the default person.

When you open the address book, the choice that has the current contacts is my name-contacts. When you go to the export file section, it is called suggested contacts. If I export this file and open it in excel, it shows names and street addresses with no email address listed. There are also names in the file that are no longer in my address book.

How do I get the address book to export the current list from my address book, and how do I get the excel file to show the email address?

Alicia J, Dec 30, 2018
  3. John Fer Win User
    Lost exported emails

Hello,

If you are trying to create a backup for your emails, we suggest checking this
    article to help you with your concern. This contains steps that also applies to Windows Live
    Mail on Windows 10. Also, we suggest checking the article: Back up and restore your files. This contains information
    on how to back up your files.

Feel free to post back if you need additional assistance.

John Fer, Dec 30, 2018
  4. LynA1 Win User

exporting emails

Lost exported emails

I thort I had exported my emails from Windows Live Mail, but now I can't find the export file. I need to 'export' them again to USB, seems I can't do it in one step.

I have done it as I think my computer is about to die so wanted some important ones kept.

Another query can I do a back up of my whole computer onto a USB

As you may have gathered I am not what is called totally computer literate exporting emails :)

Input would be great

PS I don't use 'this' email account so not sure if I can get response in another way

LynA1, Dec 30, 2018
Thema:

exporting emails

1. exporting emails - Similar Threads - exporting emails

2. How to export "work email" from contacts in windows live mail?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to export "work email" from contacts in windows live mail?: Exporting contacts from windows live mail as .csv, all field tickboxes checked, opened in excel, no field for "work email" I have about 5000 buisness contacts many with second email address in "work email" field, how do I export them?...
  3. How to export "work email" from contacts in windows live mail?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to export "work email" from contacts in windows live mail?: Exporting contacts from windows live mail as .csv, all field tickboxes checked, opened in excel, no field for "work email" I have about 5000 buisness contacts many with second email address in "work email" field, how do I export them?...
  4. How to export "work email" from contacts in windows live mail?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I export Windows Live Mail email without a supporting email program association?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I export Windows Live Mail email without a supporting email program association?: I just bought a new Windows 11 equipped computer and am migrating my email from a Windows 8.1 context. I have been using Windows Live Mail for years and had hoped to use the "File->Export email" feature in WLM to create a .pst file that I could import into Outlook which I...
  6. How do I export Windows Live Mail email without a supporting email program association?

How do I export Windows Live Mail email without a supporting email program association?: I just bought a new Windows 11 equipped computer and am migrating my email from a Windows 8.1 context. I have been using Windows Live Mail for years and had hoped to use the "File->Export email" feature in WLM to create a .pst file that I could import into Outlook which I...
  7. Export Windows Live Mail Folders and emails to another windows 10 product.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Export Windows Live Mail Folders and emails to another windows 10 product.: I have several hundred emails on windows live mail. What free windows 10 product would be the bestone to export all my folders and emails to? And how to do it.Thanks,C.B....
  8. Export Windows Live Mail Folders and emails to another windows 10 product.

Export Windows Live Mail Folders and emails to another windows 10 product.: I have several hundred emails on windows live mail. What free windows 10 product would be the bestone to export all my folders and emails to? And how to do it.Thanks,C.B....
  9. Export emails from W10 Mail app to pst file?

Export emails from W10 Mail app to pst file?: I have been using the Mail app in Windows 10 and have lots of important emails in the inbox. I was using IMAP. I'm now changing my whole system and want to move to Outlook Exchange mail as part of Office 365. How do I save all existing emails in Mail so I can import them...
  10. How do I export my email from Mail to Gmail?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I export my email from Mail to Gmail?: So, I got locked out of my gmail account due to 2FA, then getting a new phone... I used Google Authenticator, so I lost all my keys from the old phone [which broke]. My Windows 10 Mail & Calendar app still is logged in. Is there a way for me to export my email address from...