Windows 10: exporting from computer to flash drive

Discus and support exporting from computer to flash drive in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been trying to export a few photos from my computer to my flash drive and can't. Can anyone help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DiannaLongwill, Apr 13, 2019.

1. exporting from computer to flash drive

I have been trying to export a few photos from my computer to my flash drive and can't. Can anyone help?

:)

DiannaLongwill, Apr 13, 2019

2. How to export photos windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps & check if it helps.

If you were using other application apart from file explorer, you may follow the below steps to export to pen drive/flash drive.

• Open the location where the Photos are located using File Explorer.
    • Select the files you want to Export.
    • Right click on the file and select ‘Send to’ from its context menu.
    • Now select the Jump drive from the sub menu.
    • Once the transfer is done, you may open the jump hard disk drive from the File Explorer and check if the file is present there.
    Please get back with the above information to assist you better.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Apr 13, 2019
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    CD to flash drive

Hi Pam,

There are several ways to copy your pictures from the CD to the Flash drive. One of which is by using the shortcut keys to copy and paste it.

We suggest following the steps below:

• Insert the CD and flash drive to your PC.
    • Use Cortana and type File Explorer then click it.
    • Choose This PC.
    • Open the CD drive.
    • If all the pictures are in a specific folder, press Ctrl + A
      on your keyboard to automatically choose all the pictures then, press Ctrl + C to copy it.
    • Afterwards, Open the Flash drive, choose the location where you want to copy the pictures then press
      Ctrl + V to paste it.

Let us know if you need anything else.

Mayra Aqu, Apr 13, 2019
  4. Fernandz Win User

exporting from computer to flash drive

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Apr 13, 2019
Thema:

exporting from computer to flash drive

1. exporting from computer to flash drive - Similar Threads - exporting computer flash

2. How to install Win10 on a flash drive from a flash drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install Win10 on a flash drive from a flash drive: As my laptop got bad clusters, and my system not booting, I created a windows 10 bootable flash drive.I have another flash drive 64GB that I formated into NTFS, with GPT partition table, to install windows on it.I started the windows setup process, and when I reached the...
  3. How to install Win10 on a flash drive from a flash drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to install Win10 on a flash drive from a flash drive: As my laptop got bad clusters, and my system not booting, I created a windows 10 bootable flash drive.I have another flash drive 64GB that I formated into NTFS, with GPT partition table, to install windows on it.I started the windows setup process, and when I reached the...
  4. How to install Win10 on a flash drive from a flash drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Unable to boot computer from USB flash drive

Unable to boot computer from USB flash drive: hello I have a laptop with bitlocker installed and i do have the login keys for that ... i need to fresh install windows 10 on it and whenever i try to boot with bootable usb device , it doenst work .. the machine has windows 8.1 installed .. my query is whether bit locker...
  6. Tranfering data from a recovery flash drive to new computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Tranfering data from a recovery flash drive to new computer: I follow all the steps to upload data from a recovery thumb drive I made from my old computer. I have been trying to transfer the data from the flash drive to my new Lenovo without success. Both computers run Windows 10. The Wikihow instructions didn't do the job. Does anyone...
  7. Computer will not start, how do I boot from a flash drive?

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer will not start, how do I boot from a flash drive?: I have a new Dell i3670 with win10 and UEFI. There seems to be no method of booting from a flash drive containing an image file connected to a USB port if I have major problems and the computer will not finish startup. Boot from USB Drive on Windows 10 PC appears to assume...
  8. install windows 10 from flash drive to corrupted computer

install windows 10 from flash drive to corrupted computer: Have windows 10 on flash drive, want to install in corrupted computer. can get to advanced BIOS features page, second boot drive/hard disk, options are USB-zip & USB-FDD; don't know if either option is what wanted, and do not want to corrupt BIOS. Any help greatly...
  9. music from CD to Flash Drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    music from CD to Flash Drive: How do I transfer music from CD to Flash Drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/music-from-cd-to-flash-drive/fe6df0e2-b184-4dc0-86de-4aa9e7cd013f
  10. can't write to or from a flash drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can't write to or from a flash drive: after recent updates, I can't copy to/from my flash on my pc only , it works on another pc , it's formatted NTFS, I tried many things I changed the registry value and clear attributes from cmd. I checked the permission on my folders and I have full control to write and also...