Windows 10: Exporting Windows Live Mail emails to Outlook 2016

Discus and support Exporting Windows Live Mail emails to Outlook 2016 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently went with Microsoft Office 365 and when trying to export emails from Windows Live Mail to Outlook 2016 desktop client using Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MarleneAnderson4, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Exporting Windows Live Mail emails to Outlook 2016

I recently went with Microsoft Office 365 and when trying to export emails from Windows Live Mail to Outlook 2016 desktop client using Microsoft Exchange, an error message states there's no email program associated to perform the action and directs me to create an association in the Default Programs. (I have Outlook designated as the mail client.)

When I click OK, another error comes up stating there's a problem initializing MAPI. Two questions:

1. Are there file extensions I have to associate with Outlook 2016 as default?

2. How do I fix the MAPI initializing problem?

:)

MarleneAnderson4, Jun 29, 2019
  2. Clark Ari Win User

Windows Live Mail export to Windows 10 mail app

Hi Greg,

Windows Mail app has limited feature to have the have the contacts, emails and folders in Windows Live Mail to be exported. With regard to this, we recommend that you export your Windows Live Mail email, contacts, and data instead to Outlook. You can check
    this article: Export Windows Live Mail email, contacts, and calendar data to Outlook
    for steps on how to transfer your contacts and all your folders.

Meanwhile, we recommend that you submit this query as a suggestion. Provide feedback in Mail app for Windows 10, kindly follow the steps provided in this
    link.

Let us know if you have other questions.

Clark Ari, Jun 29, 2019
  3. transferring contacs and files from windows live mail to outlook 2016

Hi Della,

To isolate this concern, we suggest that you follow the instructions on how to export Windows Live Mail email, contacts, and calendar data to Outlook on this

link

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Charianne Per, Jun 29, 2019
  4. Exporting Windows Live Mail emails to Outlook 2016

Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Jun 29, 2019
Thema:

Exporting Windows Live Mail emails to Outlook 2016

1. Exporting Windows Live Mail emails to Outlook 2016 - Similar Threads - Exporting Live Mail

2. How to export "work email" from contacts in windows live mail?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to export "work email" from contacts in windows live mail?: Exporting contacts from windows live mail as .csv, all field tickboxes checked, opened in excel, no field for "work email" I have about 5000 buisness contacts many with second email address in "work email" field, how do I export them?...
  3. How to export "work email" from contacts in windows live mail?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to export "work email" from contacts in windows live mail?: Exporting contacts from windows live mail as .csv, all field tickboxes checked, opened in excel, no field for "work email" I have about 5000 buisness contacts many with second email address in "work email" field, how do I export them?...
  4. Exporting Windows Live Mail files to Windows Mail

Exporting Windows Live Mail files to Windows Mail: Can someone provided guidance on exporting or transferring emails and contacts from Windows Live Mail 2011 to a Windows 10 Mail account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exporting-windows-live-mail-files-to-windows-mail/96cc9712-ec92-46c3-b9e2-0904a17484ea
  5. Cant recieve emails in Outlook and Windows live mail

Cant recieve emails in Outlook and Windows live mail: I can send emails in Outlook and Windows live mail but cannot receive them any help will be much appreciated? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-recieve-emails-in-outlook-and-windows-live/dc558aff-fe61-41b2-a8ee-cbf8ff4557dd
  6. Export folders from Windows Live Mail to Outlook

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Export folders from Windows Live Mail to Outlook: Hi, Up until now I have been using Windows Live Mail WLM to receive, send and store my emails. However, after changing my password for security reasons my Live Mail will no longer work. I have Outlook installed on my PC so I intend to start using that instead. However, I...
  7. Windows Live Mail emails to Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail emails to Outlook: Is there a reliable way to transfer emails from Windows Live Mail to an Outlook .pst file? I can see that there are a number of free third party programs that claim to do it but I'm never sure if they can be trusted. I'd like to transfer over the emails I have on my old...
  8. Outlook 2016 Export Account Settings?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2016 Export Account Settings?: I've just done a clean install of Windows 10 on another PC; I've also installed Office 2016. After all the fuss created with previous version of Outlook, I can't believe that Outlook 2016 still doesn't have an option to Export Account Settings. Has anyone got a way to do...
  9. Export calendar from Mail and Calendar for Windows 10 to Outlook 2016?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Export calendar from Mail and Calendar for Windows 10 to Outlook 2016?: I'm trying to help a friend who has just installed Office 2016 on her computer, which was recently upgraded from Win7 to Win10. She's been using Outlook.com and has accumulated a fair amount of email, contacts and calendar appointments. I've managed to get her email to...
  10. Export Outlook 2016 Email, Contacts, and Calendar to PST file

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Export Outlook 2016 Email, Contacts, and Calendar to PST file: How to: Export Outlook 2016 Email, Contacts, and Calendar to PST file How to Export Outlook 2016 Email, Contacts, and Calendar to PST file Outlook 2016 lets you focus on whats important with a clear view of email, calendars, and contacts. You can export your email,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. export live mail to outlook 2016

2. export emails from windows live mail

3. windows live mail export using exchange where is it exported to

4. how to export emails from windows live mail to outlookexchange