Windows 10: Express Scribe

Discus and support Express Scribe in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just installed Express Scribe Pro. Kinda had to buy the pro because I have a foot pedal for transcription services and the basic Express Scribe is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SylviaArrowood, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Express Scribe

I just installed Express Scribe Pro. Kinda had to buy the pro because I have a foot pedal for transcription services and the basic Express Scribe is not compatible with the foot pedal.

However, ever since I installed Express Scribe, my cursor now has a spinning circle beside it. It is constant and I can't seem to get rid of it. Anyone know how to getting rid of the spinning circle?

:)

SylviaArrowood, Dec 6, 2018

2. Windows 10 and Express Scribe

After installing Windows 10 my foot pedal will not work in Express Scribe. I have used Express Scribe for many years, so the problem seems to lie with Windows 10. Express Scribe says they are compatible. What does Microsoft say? I currently have STAT
    medical files that need to be transcribed. Help, please.

SusanMcFarland, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Windows 10 and Express Scribe

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I suggest you to check the hot keys are working in
    on-screen keyboard and verify the result.

To open on-screen keyboard you may follow the steps in the article below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/type-with-the-on-screen-keyboard

If issue persist there might be issue with the software please contact the software vendor for better assistance.

Express Scribe Transcription Technical Support

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Express Scribe

Windows 10 and Express Scribe

Hi Susan,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Which version of Express Scribe are you currently using?

Are you using serial port or USB port to connect to the software?

Have you installed the software correctly?

Uninstall and re-install the software by following the steps below, and check if the issue is resolved.

Step 1: Type Control Panel in the search box next to
    Start icon, and select the top most search result.

Step 2: Select Programs, and click on
    Programs and Features
    from the options.

Step 3: Select the software under Uninstall or change a program, and click on
    Uninstall option.

Step 4: Restart the PC, and check if the software is un-installed.

Step 5: Install the software again onto the PC, and check if the issue is resolved.

Hope this helps!

Get back to us if you have queries regarding Windows, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you,

Microsoft Community.

Likhitha V, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Express Scribe

1. Express Scribe - Similar Threads - Express Scribe

2. WHEA-Logger Event 17 - PCI Express Root Port 7AB3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA-Logger Event 17 - PCI Express Root Port 7AB3: In response to my previous post about this problem below:WHEA-Logger Event 17 - PCI Express Root Port - Microsoft CommunityI think I have the solution, and it has to do with PCI-E Native Power Management in the BIOS for Asus Z790 motherboards. The problem goes away if you...
  3. WHEA-Logger Event 17 - PCI Express Root Port 7AB3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHEA-Logger Event 17 - PCI Express Root Port 7AB3: In response to my previous post about this problem below:WHEA-Logger Event 17 - PCI Express Root Port - Microsoft CommunityI think I have the solution, and it has to do with PCI-E Native Power Management in the BIOS for Asus Z790 motherboards. The problem goes away if you...
  4. Hello there, Latest version of opengl in g41 express chipset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello there, Latest version of opengl in g41 express chipset: What is the latest version of opengl in g41 express chipset graphics driver in windows 7?I'am currently in windows 10 upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10. Please Answer the given question thanks>...
  5. Hello there, Latest version of opengl in g41 express chipset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello there, Latest version of opengl in g41 express chipset: What is the latest version of opengl in g41 express chipset graphics driver in windows 7?I'am currently in windows 10 upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10. Please Answer the given question thanks>...
  6. Hello there, Latest version of opengl in g41 express chipset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. During SQL Express installation it got failed: The argument’s wont be logged because they...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    During SQL Express installation it got failed: The argument’s wont be logged because they...: Hi Experts, During SQL Express installation through PowerShell, it failed with following error: The argument’s wont be logged because they contain passwords. SQLEXPRADV_x64_ENU.exe returned an error code of -2068643838Could someone give me any suggestion in this?I am looking...
  8. Windows 10 compatibility issue with some audio files in Express Scribe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 compatibility issue with some audio files in Express Scribe: I purchased a new PC that runs Windows 10. I installed the latest version of Express Scribe. Everything works as it should except that occasionally the audio file seems to be corrupted with periodic glitches as if the recording is on fast speed in sections. The latest...
  9. Windows 10 won't allow me to set Express Scribe as my default video player.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 won't allow me to set Express Scribe as my default video player.: I just had to update to a Windows 10 PC and when I go to set my default video (mp4) programs to use Express Scribe it does not give me that option but only allows me to open them in Windows Media. I need to be able to change this. I need help FAST as I can't work without...
  10. Global hot keys won't work in Express Scribe

in Windows 10 Customization
    Global hot keys won't work in Express Scribe: I just started using Windows 10 and find that the global hot keys that I use with Express Scribe aren't working. Funny thing is, when I first loaded everything, it did work. Then it stopped. Is there a fix for this?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. when i go to epress scribe it says nothing on my disk