Windows 10: Expression Web 4 not converting local IP address to my ISP's IP address

Discus and support Expression Web 4 not converting local IP address to my ISP's IP address in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My ISP recently changed out my cable modem and new router eero Pro. When I try to publish any one of the 40+ websites I manage I get an error saying "I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dale McIntosh, Dec 7, 2023.

1. Expression Web 4 not converting local IP address to my ISP's IP address

My ISP recently changed out my cable modem and new router eero Pro. When I try to publish any one of the 40+ websites I manage I get an error saying "I won't open a connection to 192.168.1.xx only to 149.76.203.106 500" If I query "what is my ip address" through a search engine it comes back with the 149.76.203.106 - the IP address of my ISP.I've had two 'tech' out to my home to look at it and they have no clue, the top tech they talk to on the phone has no answer. I cannot get into the cable modem to see what settings are there and the eero router is limited and only accessible via my p

:)

Dale McIntosh, Dec 7, 2023

2. DHCP renewal of IP address with ISP denied

The router - in its capacity as a DHCP server - is providing internal IP addresses, for use on your LAN. The question around whether a static internal IP address is an alternative isn't really one for the ISP - they have no bearing or governance/authority on how you choose to assign devices IP addresses within your network. In my experience with ISPs here in the UK, they'll most likely tell you not to change it - or just not know what you are referring to.

The ISP provides a public-facing IP address, which is likely dynamic, but this has nothing to do with the internal IP addresses. That IP address is used by a device to identify itself to other devices on the network - including the router itself. The router then sends that devices requests out to the internet via the gateway.

Basically: save yourself the hassle of contacting your ISP and try and set the IP addresses for those devices manually. If you're unsure on which settings to use, do a quick "ipconfig /all" via CMD, make a note of the IPv4 address, Subnet Mask, Default Gateway and DNS Servers and then use those to manually input the settings as necessary.

maconnolly, Dec 7, 2023
  3. WAP IP Address

How does one find the WAP's IP Address (without Fing, Wire Shark, etc.)

Example: When I am on my home network, if I type in "ipconfig /all" in to CMD, and type the IP address of the default gateway in to my web browser, I can login to my ISP's router/ WAP. However, in the work
    environment, this brings you to the firewall. If you type "ARP -A" you get the IP Address and MAC Address. I know the MAC Address to each WAP, but it isn't coming up on the list of items when I enter ARP -A.

Is there a way to type ARP with the known MAC Address to find the IP Address? I have tried searching, but I am not finding the answer.

Andrew Hippensteele, Dec 7, 2023
  4. Expression Web 4 not converting local IP address to my ISP's IP address

IP Address.

Hello,

I can not find my IP Address.

Also,I can not find the Ethernet Connection on my Taskbar.

I have found my Internet Access icon on my Taskbar.

Please list the steps needed to find my IP Address.

I found "Network & Internet",in "Setting",

I then found a link,"Finding my IP Address,(Under "Have a Question?")

But,this link did not help me find my IP Address.

Thanks,

A.W.

AlbWhitman1, Dec 7, 2023
Thema:

Expression Web 4 not converting local IP address to my ISP's IP address

1. Expression Web 4 not converting local IP address to my ISP's IP address - Similar Threads - Expression Web converting

2. No IP address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No IP address: I no longer have an IP address on my computer. I have tried all the fixes I can find online and nothing is working. I have normally been using WiFi but I did connect to Ethernet and nothing is working....
  3. Expression Web 4 not converting local IP address to my ISP's IP address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Expression Web 4 not converting local IP address to my ISP's IP address: My ISP recently changed out my cable modem and new router eero Pro. When I try to publish any one of the 40+ websites I manage I get an error saying "I won't open a connection to 192.168.1.xx only to 149.76.203.106 500" If I query "what is my ip address" through a search...
  4. IP Address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    IP Address: Is there a static IP address for login.microsoftonline.com. Our tools are using Azure Active Directory to authenticate users and our customers have firewall to filter unwanted traffic. I don't see a static IP address for login.microsoftonline.com to allow it through the...
  5. ip address

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ip address: how do I find the ip address on my printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ip-address/21cb2d30-43e4-430e-ac0a-63de4707dfb8
  6. IP Address.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    IP Address.: How do I find the IP address of mu computer (running W10)? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ip-address/00092bb2-a514-4914-9938-3ca553c4e29a
  7. ip address

ip address: How do I find out what my computer 's IP address is? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ip-address/ede850f4-fbab-4931-8af5-50b7384ebadc
  8. IP Address

in Windows 10 Customization
    IP Address: How do I find the IP address of my desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ip-address/2bb05fc1-6350-45a4-bd4d-fdd5a278655e
  9. IP Address

IP Address: How can I find my IP Address on facebook as I thank someone has tried to hack my account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/ip-address/4bba95ea-7fb3-4096-ae5e-95e62cbee6c2
  10. DHCP renewal of IP address with ISP denied

DHCP renewal of IP address with ISP denied: Hello I wonder if anyone can advise concerning a series of messages appearing in the logs of my two networked computers? Examples of the messages: ON ALPHA: The IP address lease 192.168.0.3 for the Network Card with network address 0x0024E8F1F44F has been denied...