Windows 10: Extend and Mirror Displays at the Same Time?

Discus and support Extend and Mirror Displays at the Same Time? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Is it possible in Windows 10 to extend and mirror displays at the same time. Here's what I'm trying to accomplish: mirror laptop screen to external... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/HarryMuscle, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Extend and Mirror Displays at the Same Time?

Is it possible in Windows 10 to extend and mirror displays at the same time. Here's what I'm trying to accomplish:

• mirror laptop screen to external display 1
    • extend laptop screen to external display 2

Is this possible or am I stuck either mirroring or extending but not both at the same time?

submitted by /u/HarryMuscle
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/HarryMuscle, Nov 16, 2020

2. no audio on extended display

We would like to know more information from your end to know what is the next possible step that we can offer for you to resolve your issue.

• Were you able to get an audio on your extended display before? Or is this the first time that you will set up an extended display with your computer?
    • Aside from the HDMI cable, have you tried using VGA cable instead to connect to your extended display?
    • Can you verify if you have any audio on your speakers if you are not connected to the extended display?

We look forward to your reply.

Jarius Tol, Nov 16, 2020
  3. CGPdude Win User
    Mirroring Desktop to Extended Displays

Hello all - I am new to the forum so forgive me if I miss any of the rules. Got an interesting question. I work at a college and we are playing around with installing dual projectors in classrooms. We want to be able to merge the 2 projected images into
    a single, large image. We have all the projector setup finished - but my question has to do with display arrangement. Basically, I’m wondering if it is possible in Windows 10 to have the podium PC monitor be the “master display” which is then mirrored across
    BOTH of the projection screens. I don’t want the projectors to be 2 identical images mirroring the desktop, and I don’t just want them on extend, as then the professors wouldn’t be able to see what they were doing from the podium PC. Anyone have any advice
    or input?

CGPdude, Nov 16, 2020
  4. TB Bridge Win User

Extend and Mirror Displays at the Same Time?

Display Mirroring to two LG Screens

Hi

I'm involved in running a Club where the PC screen is mirrored to a LG TV (new model) and this work fine. We use Win 10 'wireless display' mirroring to LG Share View - no problem.

Now I've been asked to add another Screen (LG) to another room for the same mirrored display content. I will have to add a (cat 5 cabled) wireless access node to the room to extend the wifi.

My question: does Win 10 support mirroring to two displays wirelessly?

Obviously, I don't want to purchase another screen if it's not going to work Extend and Mirror Displays at the Same Time? :)

Any help/suggestions appreciated

Thanks and regards

TB Bridge, Nov 16, 2020
Thema:

Extend and Mirror Displays at the Same Time?

1. Extend and Mirror Displays at the Same Time? - Similar Threads - Extend Mirror Displays

2. Duplicate and extend screen at same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duplicate and extend screen at same time: Hi, i have 4 screens connected with my laptop. I am trying to duplicate the laptop screen on 3 screens and extend on 1. Under display settings it only gives the option to duplicate desktop on 2 screens. How can duplicate the desktop on 3 screens and at same time extend to one...
  3. Duplicate and extend screen at same time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Duplicate and extend screen at same time: Hi, i have 4 screens connected with my laptop. I am trying to duplicate the laptop screen on 3 screens and extend on 1. Under display settings it only gives the option to duplicate desktop on 2 screens. How can duplicate the desktop on 3 screens and at same time extend to one...
  4. Unable to screen mirror/extend display to Samsung TV

Unable to screen mirror/extend display to Samsung TV: I'm unable to duplicate my screen, extend my display, etc. from my desktop to my Samsung TV since I've upgraded to windows 11. I've done all the setups I've found on windows on how to do it. It still not allow it. All my systems and everything on my tv and computer are...
  5. Unable to screen mirror/extend display to Samsung TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to screen mirror/extend display to Samsung TV: I'm unable to duplicate my screen, extend my display, etc. from my desktop to my Samsung TV since I've upgraded to windows 11. I've done all the setups I've found on windows on how to do it. It still not allow it. All my systems and everything on my tv and computer are...
  6. Extended displays

Extended displays: i have a problem with extended displays. I used to could have my remote account running on two monitors while also haveing my laptop remain in its regular mode with all apps available. What changed...
  7. Daisy-chaining mirrors instead of extending displays

in Windows 10 Support
    Daisy-chaining mirrors instead of extending displays: Runnig MSI GT80 Titan SLI, with dual Nvidia 980m. Two monitors are Dell U3014, both. I run this config: CPU -> mini-DP to DP on primary U3014 - DP-out to DP-in (Secondary Dell U3014) the monitors are mirrored. Windows sees daisy-chained monitors as a single U3014. I have...
  8. Failed to mirror or extend screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Failed to mirror or extend screen: Hi,I have a problem, when I try to extend or duplicate the screen, I get the following error. I use the windows toolThanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/failed-to-mirror-or-extend-screen/0a91af31-27b2-41cc-82e0-5f9718179d50
  9. Mirror One Display and Extend another.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mirror One Display and Extend another.: Let's say I have a three monitor setup. Is there a way to have the second monitor mirror the first, and the third extend? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mirror-one-display-and-extend-another/9d6180a5-94a2-47c5-8adc-4254b0335b3a
  10. Windows BSOD on screen mirror or extending.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows BSOD on screen mirror or extending.: Well.. first of all huge thanks for the one that can solve my problem.. Ive got an msi gs70 2qc-004nl. stealth. notebook. it has an i7 4720HQ and an GTX960m. Now. it came with windows 8.1 and i upgraded it to 10. worked fine. till i tryed mirror / extend my screen...