Windows 10: extend c drive storage space

Discus and support extend c drive storage space in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; c drive has fixed storage i:e 38 gb,now how to extend my storage data in c drive.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by #santanu, Nov 4, 2020.

1. #santanu Win User

extend c drive storage space

c drive has fixed storage i:e 38 gb,now how to extend my storage data in c drive.

:)

#santanu, Nov 4, 2020

2. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Nov 4, 2020
  3. Ruz San Win User
    Unallocated Space to C Drive

Hi Travis,

It appears that a disk partition was created but was never assigned its allocation. Assuming there are no files stored in the unallocated partition, perform these steps to combine it with your C: drive:

• In Disk Management, right-click on (Cextend  c drive storage space :) which appears next to the
      Unallocated partition.
    • Select Extend.

Let us know if you're able to combine the spaces after following the steps above.

Regards.

Ruz San, Nov 4, 2020
  4. extend c drive storage space

Extend C drive Size

Your Image does not show a D partition. It does show an F partition which if reduced in size would enable you to increase the size of the C partition.

These are the steps needed to enable you to increase the size of your C partition:

• Reduce F by 20 gb placing the unallocated space before F.

• Increase the Recovery partition by 20 gb taking up unallocated space created by Step 1.

• Reduce the Recovery partition by 20 gb placing the unallocated space before the Recovery partition.

• Increase the C partition by 20 gb to take in the unallocated space before the Recovery partition.

You can use Easeus Partition Manager (freeware) to carry out these tasks. The files in each partition are automatically moved when you carry out each step detailed above.

Free partition manager software to resize partitions - EaseUS® Partition Master Free

How to extend system partition when there is no unallocated space next to it?

http://www.partition-tool.com/knowledge-base/how-to-extend-system-partition.htm

Gerry C J Cornell, Nov 4, 2020
Thema:

extend c drive storage space

1. extend c drive storage space - Similar Threads - extend drive storage

2. Problem with extending space on C Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with extending space on C Drive: I was trying to extend the C drive on my hard disk. For that, I made an empty drive next to it and 'deleted the volume' to create unallocated space. However, after doing that, the disk shows its status as 'Free Space', not as 'Unallocated Space'. Therefore I couldn't extend...
  3. Problem with extending space on C Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with extending space on C Drive: I was trying to extend the C drive on my hard disk. For that, I made an empty drive next to it and 'deleted the volume' to create unallocated space. However, after doing that, the disk shows its status as 'Free Space', not as 'Unallocated Space'. Therefore I couldn't extend...
  4. Extending space on C drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extending space on C drive: My Question: my disc manager space distribution looks like this: i.e., print screen below. On Disc 1 I would like to extend "C" using the space from New Volume J . Is this possible? Disc 1 is a solid state 1TB. I am not sure if this can be done! Can you please advise me?...
  5. Extending space on C drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Extending space on C drive: My Question: my disc manager space distribution looks like this: i.e., print screen below. On Disc 1 I would like to extend "C" using the space from New Volume J . Is this possible? Disc 1 is a solid state 1TB. I am not sure if this can be done! Can you please advise me?...
  6. Extending space on C drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. C drive storage extend volume

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    C drive storage extend volume: I want to add more space in c drive from unallocated memory but I can't see the option. I also tried to use Mini Tool Partition wizard but no option available to extend the memory. Kindly advise me....
  8. Storage Space of C Drive

Storage Space of C Drive: I am facing a serious issue, my C Drive is getting full automatically, even after I clean-up temporary files and other unwanted stuffs. Please tell me some points to resolve this issue...
  9. Storage space in Drive C

Storage space in Drive C: How do you increase the storage space in Drive C? I have added a new disk to my laptop creating an extra drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/storage-space-in-drive-c/6e415259-4f48-4d7d-a703-2a5df41589fe"
  10. Extending disk space in drive c

Extending disk space in drive c: I want to extend my disk space in c but in the disk management I have a healthy oem partition in between which I can't delete or is it ok to delete this partition? So how to increase the disk space in c? here is the screenshot of the allocated disk space: [ATTACH]...