Windows 10: Extend clipboard capacity?

Discus and support Extend clipboard capacity? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Is there any way I can extend clipboard capacity? I take multiple screenshots from books/videos and paste them using Win+V. Sometimes the clipboard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ShyamM1998, Aug 9, 2020.

1. Extend clipboard capacity?

Is there any way I can extend clipboard capacity?

I take multiple screenshots from books/videos and paste them using Win+V. Sometimes the clipboard retains all the pictures and sometimes it only retains the most recent one. I think there is a limit on how many megabytes the clipboard can hold at a time.

Is there any way I can increase this so I can take 5 or 6 pictures and paste them later with Win+V?

Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/ShyamM1998
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ShyamM1998, Aug 9, 2020

2. Can't remove clipboard extender

Original title: Clipboard extender

I have recently (and foolishly, it turns out) downloaded and installed a clipboard extender called Ditto. It does not work. The program won't even open. I am now unable to uninstall the software because Windows Uninstall claims that a Ditto process is running
    and I must close the process before Uninstall can proceed. Task Manager does not show that Ditto is running. From what I've read elsewhere, it seems that there is no way to close Ditto and thus no way to uninstall it. Do you know of any way to uninstall Ditto?
    My OS is Windows 10. Thank you.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

***Subject edited for clarity by the moderator.***

RenaeDutkowski, Aug 9, 2020
  3. BetwixtAg Win User
    Pasting from clipboard

Thank you, The first suggestion worked. The second did also provided I did not click in the Paint window first.

I'd spent some time trying to work it out for myself but was fooled by the clipboard window always closing prematurely. So thanks again.

Also thanks to Frederick, although solved, I've noted your alternative suggestion.

BetwixtAg, Aug 9, 2020
  4. Extend clipboard capacity?

clipboard

I just downloaded clipboard to my windows 10 desktop computer. I took a screenshot and opened clipboard but can't figure out how to view it. Is there a step by step tutorial on how to use clipboard? There are only two settings with no directions on how
    to use them. I thought if I save something to clipboard it would be there when I opened the app as it was in windows 7 and XP. All I am getting is a black and orange screen with a clipboard in the middle. I don't want to share I just want to open what I've
    copied to it.......

Yvonne29UJ, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

Extend clipboard capacity?

1. Extend clipboard capacity? - Similar Threads - Extend clipboard capacity

2. Is there a shortcut to paste multiple items from 'extended clipboard' without closing the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a shortcut to paste multiple items from 'extended clipboard' without closing the...: Is there a shortcut to paste multiple items from 'extended clipboard' without closing the window in between? Say I want to post 4 or 5 different items that I've saved to the clipboard, but I don't want to have to hit Win+V in between each one. I already know about holding...
  3. Is there a shortcut to paste multiple items from 'extended clipboard' without closing the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a shortcut to paste multiple items from 'extended clipboard' without closing the...: Is there a shortcut to paste multiple items from 'extended clipboard' without closing the window in between? Say I want to post 4 or 5 different items that I've saved to the clipboard, but I don't want to have to hit Win+V in between each one. I already know about holding...
  4. Storage Capacity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Storage Capacity: Hey,I just wanted to know why my laptop is showing only 224GB capacity when i have an 512Gb SSD installed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/storage-capacity/999f4595-4063-4f08-8a48-fe03bebff849
  5. Storage Capacity

Storage Capacity: Hey,I just wanted to know why my laptop is showing only 224GB capacity when i have an 512Gb SSD installed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/storage-capacity/999f4595-4063-4f08-8a48-fe03bebff849
  6. I need to extend the system drive partition C: to get more capacity.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I need to extend the system drive partition C: to get more capacity.: How to extend system drive partition C: to get more capacity ON W10?I need to take it from the D: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-extend-the-system-drive-partition-c-to/58a0b5e6-966c-4a4a-baa4-eb1e0f76fc68
  7. Roung capacity !!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Roung capacity !!!: so i have an ssd 256 and its showing 238 not a problem but my disk says i have 24 gigs lift but when i enter and show hidden files and everything and click properties its only taking 150 gigs so i should have more than 70 gigs left but its only showing i have 24 left plz help...
  8. clipboard

in Windows 10 Support
    clipboard: where do i find items on my clipboard dell optiplex 755 1904 148234
  9. RAM capacity

in Windows 10 Support
    RAM capacity: i've lastly updated my windows onto the april update, before having updated i worked with the official version of photoshop CC 2018 without problems. after the update by saving the doc worked out by photoshop, i have allways a remark stated not enough RAM! see attached...
  10. Recommendation Request. Clipboard extender.

Recommendation Request. Clipboard extender.: I have been Using Yankee Clipper for years. Since Windows XP at least. Recently it's been throwing an "Error Saving File." As this program was last updated in 2000 (I think) and no new versions are in the offing I thought rather than troubleshoot I'd look for something more...