Windows 10: Extend screen to an old laptop - Toshiba Satellite L735 Window 7 from Vivobook Asus Window...

Discus and support Extend screen to an old laptop - Toshiba Satellite L735 Window 7 from Vivobook Asus Window... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have an old laptop - Toshiba Satellite L735 Window 7 and looking to use as an extended screen for work. Anyone can advise how to make it work and if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Wahyda, Sep 28, 2022.

1. Wahyda Win User

Extend screen to an old laptop - Toshiba Satellite L735 Window 7 from Vivobook Asus Window...

I have an old laptop - Toshiba Satellite L735 Window 7 and looking to use as an extended screen for work. Anyone can advise how to make it work and if it is possible at all?

:)

Wahyda, Sep 28, 2022
  2. Try3 Win User

New Battery for L735 Toshiba Laptop

bartjunited,

Further to my last post, Laptops&Spares have a selection of batteries for you to choose from - http://www.laptopsandspares.com/sear...ttery&limit=50

Not having a Toshiba Satellite L735, I do not know what the various suffices in the battery list are [-10R, -11X etc].

I bought a laptop battery from them 7 years ago & it was in regular use for 5 years after which it had only dropped to 85-88% of its full [design] capacity which I find impressive. The computer is now a standby one and it spends almost the whole time on AC power and the battery still charges to 85-88% of its full [design] capacity.

I bought a phone battery from them 3 years ago and that is also still going strong. I have not bothered checking it against its original [design] capacity recently but the last time I installed an app to do so the results were good.

Denis

3. New Battery for L735 Toshiba Laptop

Hi All

Need some help.
    I have a old Toshiba L735 Satellite Laptop which I use as a back and with a SSD in it it works well.

However the battery is shocking. I bought a replacement battery a while ago and that turned out a dud.

Any advice on buying a new battery for this please as I hate having to constantly connect the charger just to use the laptop for more than an hour.

TIA

Bart

bartjunited, Sep 28, 2022
  4. Extend screen to an old laptop - Toshiba Satellite L735 Window 7 from Vivobook Asus Window...

New Battery for L735 Toshiba Laptop

@Denis quick question, I just got the battery and it states to charge and discharge the battery 3 or 4 times.
    Is discharging the battery using it until its dead?

bartjunited, Sep 28, 2022
Thema:

Extend screen to an old laptop - Toshiba Satellite L735 Window 7 from Vivobook Asus Window...

1. Extend screen to an old laptop - Toshiba Satellite L735 Window 7 from Vivobook Asus Window... - Similar Threads - Extend screen old

2. Toshiba laptop satellite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba laptop satellite: When I start it up it goes to hdd/ssd screen abd ask for password I can't remember it and I have no disc for recovery how can I get past this screen is there a way?...
  3. Toshiba laptop satellite

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toshiba laptop satellite: When I start it up it goes to hdd/ssd screen abd ask for password I can't remember it and I have no disc for recovery how can I get past this screen is there a way?...
  4. Extend screen to an old laptop - Toshiba Satellite L735 Window 7 from Vivobook Asus Window...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extend screen to an old laptop - Toshiba Satellite L735 Window 7 from Vivobook Asus Window...: I have an old laptop - Toshiba Satellite L735 Window 7 and looking to use as an extended screen for work. Anyone can advise how to make it work and if it is possible at all?...
  5. Toshiba satellite laptop windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Toshiba satellite laptop windows 10: A corrupt update is in my restore and I cant restore or do anything because it wipe out my computer but i can still get on it what can i do to fix it Toshiba satellite laptop...
  6. Toshiba satellite p755-s5390 windows 7

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Toshiba satellite p755-s5390 windows 7: I'm have trouble starting my computer up after doing a ram upgrade. I when from the original two 2gb ram cards to one 8gb card. Iv tried it in both slots and didn't find any issue with me using one card from what iv looked into. I get a black screen after logo goes away on...
  7. Toshiba satellite p755-s5390 windows 7

in Windows 10 Support
    Toshiba satellite p755-s5390 windows 7: I'm have trouble starting my computer up after doing a ram upgrade. I when from the original two 2gb ram cards to one 8gb card. Iv tried it in both slots and didn't find any issue with me using one card from what iv looked into. I get a black screen after logo goes away on...
  8. Toshiba Satellite laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toshiba Satellite laptop: i have Toshiba Satellite laptop my mouse is not working its stuck on touchscreen how do i change it back to the mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-satellite-laptop/0a8d118b-d880-438d-af79-4dfdbd324c96
  9. New Battery for L735 Toshiba Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New Battery for L735 Toshiba Laptop: Hi All Need some help. I have a old Toshiba L735 Satellite Laptop which I use as a back and with a SSD in it it works well. However the battery is shocking. I bought a replacement battery a while ago and that turned out a dud. Any advice on buying a new battery for this...
  10. New Battery for L735 Toshiba Laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    New Battery for L735 Toshiba Laptop: Hi All Need some help. I have a old Toshiba L735 Satellite Laptop which I use as a back and with a SSD in it it works well. However the battery is shocking. I bought a replacement battery a while ago and that turned out a dud. Any advice on buying a new battery for this...