Windows 10: Extend your reach with offline licensing in Windows Store for Business

Discus and support Extend your reach with offline licensing in Windows Store for Business in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows Store for Business was launched in November 2015 to extend opportunities for developers to offer their apps in volume to business and education... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 29, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Extend your reach with offline licensing in Windows Store for Business

Source: Extend your reach with offline licensing in Windows Store for Business | Building Apps for Windows

:)

Brink, Sep 29, 2016
  2. srfreeman Win User

How may I stop Windows 10 from continuing to attempt the Version 1607 update?

Windows 7 is licensed and supported until its end of extended support date. Windows 10 is licensed and supported for the supportable lifetime of the device. The inability to process Windows 10 updates indicates that your PC has reached the end of its supportable
    lifetime with Windows 10. The Windows 7 end of extended support date has not passed yet.

srfreeman, Sep 29, 2016
  3. GorancoB Win User
    Windows 10 apps won't start when offline

10 months later with latest windows version this is still an issue. The real problem is with application license/activation. This time I have LOB app published to private store that does not work offline. The event log points to failed activation - no license
    found. When connected the app works perfectly.

So windows does loose or do not know which account to use to activate the app. The app was downloaded with Office 365 business account belonging to the business that owned this private store.

While this may be resolved for public store the issue still persists for private LOB Apps on Windows store

GorancoB, Sep 29, 2016
Thema:

Extend your reach with offline licensing in Windows Store for Business

1. Extend your reach with offline licensing in Windows Store for Business - Similar Threads - Extend reach offline

2. Problem with download offline package of Company Portal - Microsoft Store for Business

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problem with download offline package of Company Portal - Microsoft Store for Business: Hi, i want to download offline instaler for Company Portal from Microsoft Store for Business. But when i press button download the store moves me to page with bad certificate.And its moves to: Privacy error microsoft.comwith info: and the certificate isn't good: where i...
  3. Problem with download offline package of Company Portal - Microsoft Store for Business

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with download offline package of Company Portal - Microsoft Store for Business: Hi, i want to download offline instaler for Company Portal from Microsoft Store for Business. But when i press button download the store moves me to page with bad certificate.And its moves to: Privacy error microsoft.comwith info: and the certificate isn't good: where i...
  4. Problem with download offline package of Company Portal - Microsoft Store for Business

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows and Office Pro license for business

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows and Office Pro license for business: Hello,We are a small business in Vietnam. We are using unregistered Windows and Office for our office PCs.We are looking to purchase 100 licenses Windows Pro and Office for our PCs.We are offered 2 options:+ Physical keys: comes with a box of CD and key. Have to register each...
  6. Windows and Office Pro license for business

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows and Office Pro license for business: Hello,We are a small business in Vietnam. We are using unregistered Windows and Office for our office PCs.We are looking to purchase 100 licenses Windows Pro and Office for our PCs.We are offered 2 options:+ Physical keys: comes with a box of CD and key. Have to register each...
  7. Windows and Office Pro license for business

8. Windows Store for Business

Windows Store for Business: Trying to sign up for Store for Business here: https://www.microsoft.com/business-store but am not finding any sign up options. The first image is what I am seeing, the second image is what I expect to see based in written instructions. [IMG][ATTACH]...
  9. Microsoft Extending the Reach of Windows ML and DirectML

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Extending the Reach of Windows ML and DirectML: Since the initial release, Windows ML has powered numerous Machine Learning (ML) experiences on Windows. Delivering reliable, high-performance results across the breadth of Windows hardware, Windows ML is designed to make ML deployment easier, allowing developers to focus on...
  10. Exchange Windows OS License for a Office offline license.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Exchange Windows OS License for a Office offline license.: Hello Team, This is my first post here so please dont mind if this is posted in a wrong place. My question is, I had an office running on Win 7 a few years back (4 Desktops) and now we are down to just 1. I have 3 unused licenses for Windows (the devices are visible in my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Allow organization-managed (offline) licensing and distribution for organizations.