Windows 10: Extended displays

Discus and support Extended displays in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i have a problem with extended displays. I used to could have my remote account running on two monitors while also haveing my laptop remain in its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BruceCox4, Jan 24, 2022.

1. BruceCox4 Win User

Extended displays

i have a problem with extended displays. I used to could have my remote account running on two monitors while also haveing my laptop remain in its regular mode with all apps available. What changed

:)

BruceCox4, Jan 24, 2022
Thema:

Extended displays

1. Extended displays - Similar Threads - Extended displays

2. Going from extend these displays to show only on 2 reset settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Going from extend these displays to show only on 2 reset settings: I have been trying to use my laptop on my tv to play games, wanted to use the high refesh rate avaliabe it is supported by my tv LG oled C2. i went to the advance setting once while i had it set to "show only on 2" and tried to change the frame rate under the display setting...
  3. Going from extend these displays to show only on 2 reset settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Going from extend these displays to show only on 2 reset settings: I have been trying to use my laptop on my tv to play games, wanted to use the high refesh rate avaliabe it is supported by my tv LG oled C2. i went to the advance setting once while i had it set to "show only on 2" and tried to change the frame rate under the display setting...
  4. How can I fix display settings on Windows 11 for "Extend these displays"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix display settings on Windows 11 for "Extend these displays"?: I have connected a second monitor to my Windows 11 laptop. I unselected "Make this my main display" on the laptop and cannot correct the issue. The mouse curser will not move to the laptop, only the second monitor.The display settings only opens on the laptop, not the second...
  5. How can I fix display settings on Windows 11 for "Extend these displays"?

How can I fix display settings on Windows 11 for "Extend these displays"?: I have connected a second monitor to my Windows 11 laptop. I unselected "Make this my main display" on the laptop and cannot correct the issue. The mouse curser will not move to the laptop, only the second monitor.The display settings only opens on the laptop, not the second...
  6. Why is my extended display dimmed on this specific monitor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my extended display dimmed on this specific monitor?: My extended display monitor is dimmed. It was just working fine a few days ago and then today the brightness won’t adjust. I’ve tried rollbacks, I’ve tried different plugs, and I’ve tried different applications. Nothing has worked. Can someone please tell me what to do?...
  7. Why is my extended display dimmed on this specific monitor?

Why is my extended display dimmed on this specific monitor?: My extended display monitor is dimmed. It was just working fine a few days ago and then today the brightness won’t adjust. I’ve tried rollbacks, I’ve tried different plugs, and I’ve tried different applications. Nothing has worked. Can someone please tell me what to do?...
  8. Why is my extended display dimmed on this specific monitor?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Windows 10 and Apple Studio display -- unable to extend displays

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 and Apple Studio display -- unable to extend displays: For reasons I won't go into I bought an Apple Studio display to connect to my Dell Windows 10 laptop. The display works, but it only mirrors the display on the laptop. I would like to extend the displays. But when I go into settings it does not identify or detect the Apple...
  10. Windows 10 and Apple Studio display -- unable to extend displays

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 and Apple Studio display -- unable to extend displays: For reasons I won't go into I bought an Apple Studio display to connect to my Dell Windows 10 laptop. The display works, but it only mirrors the display on the laptop. I would like to extend the displays. But when I go into settings it does not identify or detect the Apple...