Windows 10: EXTENDER DISCO C/

Discus and support EXTENDER DISCO C/ in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; EL MIRADO COMO EXTENDEDOR LA UNIDAD C / Y NO ME DEJA HACERLO.PENSABA QUE TENIA 2 UNICAS PARTICIONES Y VEO QUE HAY 6 !!! EL C/ Y EL E/ Y OTROS CUATRO... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jonasrp1, Mar 8, 2020.

1. jonasrp1 Win User

EXTENDER DISCO C/

EL MIRADO COMO EXTENDEDOR LA UNIDAD C / Y NO ME DEJA HACERLO.PENSABA QUE TENIA 2 UNICAS PARTICIONES Y VEO QUE HAY 6 !!! EL C/ Y EL E/ Y OTROS CUATRO QUE PONE: CORRECTOPARTICION DE RECUPERACION QUE HA PASADO?EN C NO ME DEJA EXTENDERLO APARECE ATENUADO Y EN LOS DEMAS, EXCEPTO EN E / SOLO ME PONE "AYUDA".QUE ESTA OCURRIENDO? HE INSTALADO VARIOS PROGRAMAS MUY PESADOS Y NO PUEDO INSTALAR NADA MAS? ¿COMO LO SOLUCIONO?

:)

jonasrp1, Mar 8, 2020

2. How to extend C partition

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for the information provided.

Please to inform you that you need to have an “unallocated disk space” to the right of the Partition\Volume you wish to extend on the same drive. Only when “unallocated disk space” is available “extend” option is highlighted.

I suggest you to try these steps and check if they helps.

Step1: Press Windows + R and Diskmgmt.msc and try the following

a. Right click the basic volume want to extend.

b. Click extend volume.

c. Follow the instruction on the screen.

Step2: Open a command prompt and type diskpart.

At the DISKPART prompt, type list volume. Make note of the basic volume you want to extend.

At the DISKPART prompt, type select volume <volumenumber>. This selects the basic volume volumenumber that you want to extend into contiguous, empty space on the same disk.

At the DISKPART prompt, type extend [size=<size>]. This extends the selected volume by size megabytes (MB).

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Sudharshan M K, Mar 8, 2020
  3. Extend C drive Size

Your Image does not show a D partition. It does show an F partition which if reduced in size would enable you to increase the size of the C partition.

These are the steps needed to enable you to increase the size of your C partition:

• Reduce F by 20 gb placing the unallocated space before F.

• Increase the Recovery partition by 20 gb taking up unallocated space created by Step 1.

• Reduce the Recovery partition by 20 gb placing the unallocated space before the Recovery partition.

• Increase the C partition by 20 gb to take in the unallocated space before the Recovery partition.

You can use Easeus Partition Manager (freeware) to carry out these tasks. The files in each partition are automatically moved when you carry out each step detailed above.

Free partition manager software to resize partitions - EaseUS® Partition Master Free

How to extend system partition when there is no unallocated space next to it?

Detailed solutions to manage disk space and partition size with EaseUS Partition Master

Gerry C J Cornell, Mar 8, 2020
  4. -xKevin- Win User

EXTENDER DISCO C/

How to extend C partition

I don't understand stemp 2. What's the volume number for C:? What do I put for [size=<size>]?

-xKevin-, Mar 8, 2020
Thema:

EXTENDER DISCO C/

1. EXTENDER DISCO C/ - Similar Threads - EXTENDER DISCO

2. PSA: Support Rep says 3 year Extended Service Update is $300

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PSA: Support Rep says 3 year Extended Service Update is $300: Pretty much the title. Talked to a service rep. If you want ESU for three years will cost consumers $350. The more you know. submitted by /u/Low-Reputation-8317 [link] [comments]...
  3. Why does my laptop no longer shutdown after an extended period of sleeping?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my laptop no longer shutdown after an extended period of sleeping?: Good day.My ASUS laptop used to shut down after a specific period I don't know it exactly and i used to either leave the lid open or closed and it would shut down after being is sleep for too long. However now, it is not doing so and leaving my laptop on sleep overnight will...
  4. Why does my laptop no longer shutdown after an extended period of sleeping?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my laptop no longer shutdown after an extended period of sleeping?: Good day.My ASUS laptop used to shut down after a specific period I don't know it exactly and i used to either leave the lid open or closed and it would shut down after being is sleep for too long. However now, it is not doing so and leaving my laptop on sleep overnight will...
  5. Extending Partrition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extending Partrition.: I have 122.71 GB of unallocated space that I want to combine with my %systemdrive% - Extend Volume grayed out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/extending-partrition/729be781-4697-4988-8176-d536c77ecc48
  6. Extending Partrition.

Extending Partrition.: I have 122.71 GB of unallocated space that I want to combine with my %systemdrive% - Extend Volume grayed out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/extending-partrition/729be781-4697-4988-8176-d536c77ecc48
  7. How do I extend my C drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I extend my C drive: My Extend Volume is grayed out for the C drive and I tried shrinking the D drive and now have unallocated Space but it’s still grayed out I read that the unallocated space has to be adjacent to it but when i shrink from the D drive to it becomes adjacent to D drive not the c...
  8. Extender particion con administrador de discos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extender particion con administrador de discos: Buenas Noches, quiero extender el volumen de una unidad, lo que pasa es que no me deja hacerlo ni aunque el espacio sin asignar este justo al lado, la particion está formateada en NTFS y todo.....No sé qué le hará falta porque cumple con todos los requisitos pero no deja...
  9. Extender particion con administrador de discos

Extender particion con administrador de discos: Buenas Noches, quiero extender el volumen de una unidad, lo que pasa es que no me deja hacerlo ni aunque el espacio sin asignar este justo al lado, la particion está formateada en NTFS y todo.....No sé qué le hará falta porque cumple con todos los requisitos pero no deja...
  10. Extender particion con administrador de discos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware

Users found this page by searching for:

1. extender disco c windows 10