Windows 10: Extending and Downloading

Discus and support Extending and Downloading in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Recently, I have extended windows c drive by deleting d drive and giving all it's GB to windows c drive and now when I was trying to install chrome it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AkshayM4, Aug 6, 2022.

1. AkshayM4 Win User

Extending and Downloading

Recently, I have extended windows c drive by deleting d drive and giving all it's GB to windows c drive and now when I was trying to install chrome it shows that "The installer couldn't create a temporary directory. Please check for free disk space and permission to install software.

:)

AkshayM4, Aug 6, 2022

2. no audio on extended display

We would like to know more information from your end to know what is the next possible step that we can offer for you to resolve your issue.

• Were you able to get an audio on your extended display before? Or is this the first time that you will set up an extended display with your computer?
    • Aside from the HDMI cable, have you tried using VGA cable instead to connect to your extended display?
    • Can you verify if you have any audio on your speakers if you are not connected to the extended display?

We look forward to your reply.

Jarius Tol, Aug 6, 2022
  3. How to extend C partition

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for the information provided.

Please to inform you that you need to have an “unallocated disk space” to the right of the Partition\Volume you wish to extend on the same drive. Only when “unallocated disk space” is available “extend” option is highlighted.

I suggest you to try these steps and check if they helps.

Step1: Press Windows + R and Diskmgmt.msc and try the following

a. Right click the basic volume want to extend.

b. Click extend volume.

c. Follow the instruction on the screen.

Step2: Open a command prompt and type diskpart.

At the DISKPART prompt, type list volume. Make note of the basic volume you want to extend.

At the DISKPART prompt, type select volume <volumenumber>. This selects the basic volume volumenumber that you want to extend into contiguous, empty space on the same disk.

At the DISKPART prompt, type extend [size=<size>]. This extends the selected volume by size megabytes (MB).

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Sudharshan M K, Aug 6, 2022
  4. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Aug 6, 2022
Thema:

1. Extending and Downloading - Similar Threads - Extending Downloading

2. Windows 10 IOT Enterprise LTSC 2021 21H2 extended end date, end of support, Janaury 13, 2032

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 IOT Enterprise LTSC 2021 21H2 extended end date, end of support, Janaury 13, 2032: As the windows 10 builds reach the end of support or retirement, Microsoft should promote, Windows 10, IOT Enterprise, LTSC, 2021, 21H2, that reaches its end of life and end of servicing on Janaury 13, 2032. This would delay, 240 million, PC's heading for the landfill. Why to...
  3. Windows 10 IOT Enterprise LTSC 2021 21H2 extended end date, end of support, Janaury 13, 2032

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 IOT Enterprise LTSC 2021 21H2 extended end date, end of support, Janaury 13, 2032: As the windows 10 builds reach the end of support or retirement, Microsoft should promote, Windows 10, IOT Enterprise, LTSC, 2021, 21H2, that reaches its end of life and end of servicing on Janaury 13, 2032. This would delay, 240 million, PC's heading for the landfill. Why to...
  4. The Extended Monitor Does Not Work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Extended Monitor Does Not Work: Hello.This problem began with a CCLeaner run. After I performed the scan/fix, the monitorssuddenly did not display.I did a factory reset and changed both the docking station and HDMI cables. Also purchased a 1-in, 2-out StarTech HDMI splitter. These efforts enable two...
  5. The Extended Monitor Does Not Work

The Extended Monitor Does Not Work: Hello.This problem began with a CCLeaner run. After I performed the scan/fix, the monitorssuddenly did not display.I did a factory reset and changed both the docking station and HDMI cables. Also purchased a 1-in, 2-out StarTech HDMI splitter. These efforts enable two...
  6. Mouse cursor does not move past one of my two extended displays

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor does not move past one of my two extended displays: I am extending my Asus laptop's display to an external monitor via HDMI. Since yesterday I started experiencing a problem where my mouse cursor is not moving into the other display every time.This is occurring when using the track pad or a mouse connected via USB.When trying...
  7. Mouse cursor does not move past one of my two extended displays

Mouse cursor does not move past one of my two extended displays: I am extending my Asus laptop's display to an external monitor via HDMI. Since yesterday I started experiencing a problem where my mouse cursor is not moving into the other display every time.This is occurring when using the track pad or a mouse connected via USB.When trying...
  8. Extending and Downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extending and Downloading: Recently, I have extended windows c drive by deleting d drive and giving all it's GB to windows c drive and now when I was trying to install chrome it shows that "The installer couldn't create a temporary directory. Please check for free disk space and permission to install...
  9. I cannot download rise of nations extended edition with game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot download rise of nations extended edition with game pass: I purchased game pass ultimate and have been trying to download rise of nations extended edition. it says in the app it is included in game pass but it does not give me the option to install it only to buy it. i looked at other games in the game pass they gave me the option...
  10. I cant download Rise of Nations: Extended Edition from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant download Rise of Nations: Extended Edition from Microsoft Store: Hello Microsoft I am not able to download my purchase of Rise of Nations: Extended Edition from Microsoft store. I purchased the product in 2018, had to restore the PC and lost the installation....