Windows 10: Extending and Downloading
Discus and support Extending and Downloading in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Recently, I have extended windows c drive by deleting d drive and giving all it's GB to windows c drive and now when I was trying to install chrome it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AkshayM4, Aug 6, 2022.
Thema:
Extending and Downloading
Loading...
-
Extending and Downloading - Similar Threads - Extending Downloading
-
Unable to extend volume in Hyper-V
in Windows 10 NewsUnable to extend volume in Hyper-V: [ATTACH]When managing Hyper-V VMs, one crucial task is extending disk space. You can allocate more space to your VM in its settings, but when you try to extend the volume, you may notice that Extend volume is greyed out. In this post, we’ll cover this issue and what you can... -
Microsoft extended Windows 10, but Nvidia just made the extension meaningless for gamers
in Windows 10 NewsMicrosoft extended Windows 10, but Nvidia just made the extension meaningless for gamers: Windows 10 is fully supported until October 2027 as part of Extended Security Updates (ESU), which makes sense given that 3 in 10 PCs still run the “retired” OS. But it’ll eventually become difficult to keep using it, specifically for gaming, as Nvidia is the first major... -
Microsoft Extends Windows Server 2022 Hotpatching Through October 2027
in Windows 10 NewsMicrosoft Extends Windows Server 2022 Hotpatching Through October 2027: Microsoft has extended support for Windows Server 2022 hotpatching by one year, with the new end date set for October 2027. This change is effective immediately. The extension applies only to systems running Windows Server 2022 Datacenter: Azure Edition that are enrolled in... -
Windows 10 KB5063709 prepares for extended updates, direct download .msu
in Windows 10 NewsWindows 10 KB5063709 prepares for extended updates, direct download .msu: Windows 10 KB5063709 is now rolling out as part of August 2025 Patch Tuesday, and it doesn’t add new features, but it lays the groundwork for the October 2025 end of support. As you know, Windows 10 support ends on October 14, but you can extend it by either paying $30 or... -
I have downloaded Visual Studio Express 2013 for Windows Desktop and signed in to extend my...
in Windows 10 GamingI have downloaded Visual Studio Express 2013 for Windows Desktop and signed in to extend my...: I have downloaded Visual Studio Express 2013 for Windows Desktop and signed in to extend my trial. After that, do I have to buy a product key or does it remain free?Thank you in advance.... -
I have downloaded Visual Studio Express 2013 for Windows Desktop and signed in to extend my...
in Windows 10 Software and AppsI have downloaded Visual Studio Express 2013 for Windows Desktop and signed in to extend my...: I have downloaded Visual Studio Express 2013 for Windows Desktop and signed in to extend my trial. After that, do I have to buy a product key or does it remain free?Thank you in advance.... -
Extending and Downloading
in Windows 10 GamingExtending and Downloading: Recently, I have extended windows c drive by deleting d drive and giving all it's GB to windows c drive and now when I was trying to install chrome it shows that "The installer couldn't create a temporary directory. Please check for free disk space and permission to install... -
I cannot download rise of nations extended edition with game pass
in Windows 10 GamingI cannot download rise of nations extended edition with game pass: I purchased game pass ultimate and have been trying to download rise of nations extended edition. it says in the app it is included in game pass but it does not give me the option to install it only to buy it. i looked at other games in the game pass they gave me the option... -
I cant download Rise of Nations: Extended Edition from Microsoft Store
in Windows 10 GamingI cant download Rise of Nations: Extended Edition from Microsoft Store: Hello Microsoft I am not able to download my purchase of Rise of Nations: Extended Edition from Microsoft store. I purchased the product in 2018, had to restore the PC and lost the installation....