Windows 10: Extending the support of platforms for SCSM 2016

Discus and support Extending the support of platforms for SCSM 2016 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Hi everyone! Thanks for sharing your feedback and experiences with the Service Manager 2016 deployment. We heard you, and to make your deployment and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Extending the support of platforms for SCSM 2016

Source: Extending the support of platforms for SCSM 2016 | The Official System Center Service Manager Blog

:)

Brink, Jan 2, 2017

2. whatsapp support for nokia e72

whatsapp states that it will extend support for some nokia phones to 30/06/2016...does that include e72?

eliason---01, Jan 2, 2017
  3. Internet explorer has stopped working (all the time)

Support for Internet Explorer 8 (and IE9 & IE10) ended on 12 January 2016.

Extended Support for Vista SP2 ended on 11 April 2017.

Extended Support for WinXP SP2 ened on 08 April 2012.

Considering the above, chances are nothing on your computer is working properly now.

PA Bear - MS MVP, Jan 2, 2017
Thema:

Extending the support of platforms for SCSM 2016

1. Extending the support of platforms for SCSM 2016 - Similar Threads - Extending support platforms

2. Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB Extended Support.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB Extended Support.: Hi, we have a number of Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB workstations, their mainstream support has ended, is it possible to purchase Extended Support for these workstation? If so what is the cost etc?...
  3. Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB Extended Support.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB Extended Support.: Hi, we have a number of Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB workstations, their mainstream support has ended, is it possible to purchase Extended Support for these workstation? If so what is the cost etc?...
  4. Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB Extended Support.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. System.Speech.Synthesis Error "Speech is not supported on this platform"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System.Speech.Synthesis Error "Speech is not supported on this platform": Hello,I am trying to implement Text to Speech into my C# WPF Program using .net5.0When I search the internet I find something like this:using System.Speech.Synthesis;public void TextToSpeechstring text { try { using var speaker = new...
  6. System.Speech.Synthesis Error "Speech is not supported on this platform"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System.Speech.Synthesis Error "Speech is not supported on this platform": Hello,I am trying to implement Text to Speech into my C# WPF Program using .net5.0When I search the internet I find something like this:using System.Speech.Synthesis;public void TextToSpeechstring text { try { using var speaker = new...
  7. Extended support for windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Extended support for windows 10: Hi i got a question. Whats gonna happen when windows 10's extended support ends? Are you guys still gonna update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/extended-support-for-windows-10/2cc06aa6-acd6-4f83-904e-f4ff56a75533
  8. Qualcomm Snapdragon XR2 first 5G supported extended reality platform

in Windows 10 News
    Qualcomm Snapdragon XR2 first 5G supported extended reality platform: The Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ XR2 Platform is the world’s first 5G-supported extended reality (XR) platform. It unites Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.’s 5G and AI innovations with our industry leading XR technology to usher in a new era of mobile computing. This premium-quality...
  9. .NET at Build 2016 – Open, Cross-platform and FREE

in Windows 10 News
    .NET at Build 2016 – Open, Cross-platform and FREE: Wow! Could you imagine your ecosystem being this good? It is. Today, at Build 2016, we surprised a lot of people with some amazing announcements. If you were watching, you could tell that Scott Guthrie was having a lot of fun on stage. The announcements ranged from device...
  10. Office platform news at Ignite 2016

in Windows 10 News
    Office platform news at Ignite 2016: Over the past year, Office has gained incredible momentum, with people around the world using our apps and services in the cloud and on all devices to be more productive wherever they go. Along with this period of usage growth, Office has also grown tremendously as a...