Windows 10: Extened c drive with CMD

Discus and support Extened c drive with CMD in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I am trying to extend my c drive.. it's not showing the extend volume brighten. How can i extend my volume with CMD or anyother way?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Venkat Raman, Aug 22, 2020.

1. Extened c drive with CMD

When I am trying to extend my c drive.. it's not showing the extend volume brighten. How can i extend my volume with CMD or anyother way?

:)

Venkat Raman, Aug 22, 2020
  2. Jacee Win User

C: Drive disk cleanup

I've already done your suggestions....... yep, need a bigger drive for C: suppose!

Jacee, Aug 22, 2020
  3. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Aug 22, 2020
  4. Extened c drive with CMD

New C doesn't recognize hard drives Win 10

Hi Ted,

For us to isolate your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps posted below to troubleshoot any errors that can cause your files from being displayed.

Here are steps:

• Type CMD in the search bar.
    • Copy and paste the following command:

attrib -h -r -s /s /d c:\*.*
    • Press Enter.
    • Restart your computer, then check if the same issue will occur.

Keep us updated and let us know if you have any further questions.

Engelsen Fad, Aug 22, 2020
Thema:

Extened c drive with CMD

1. Extened c drive with CMD - Similar Threads - Extened drive CMD

2. using cmd to move programs in full from c: to another drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    using cmd to move programs in full from c: to another drive: using cmd to move programs in full from c: to another drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-cmd-to-move-programs-in-full-from-c-to/f81aaea1-1392-49d4-94a9-e2ee7a23da7c
  3. using cmd to move programs in full from c: to another drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    using cmd to move programs in full from c: to another drive: using cmd to move programs in full from c: to another drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-cmd-to-move-programs-in-full-from-c-to/f81aaea1-1392-49d4-94a9-e2ee7a23da7c
  4. using cmd to move programs in full from c: to another drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. C: \ WINDOWS \ system32 \ cmd

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    C: \ WINDOWS \ system32 \ cmd: My computer currently can't access C drive. I'm denied all access, I can't even change settings or controls. The only thing I can do right now with this crazy computer is surf the web. i can't change user ownership. All administrators on drive C will be wiped clean. I can't...
  6. USB Sound Extenal Sound Card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Sound Extenal Sound Card: Haii was trying to connect V8 sound card in my laptop Acer Nitor 5, but it is not detecting in the input device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-sound-extenal-sound-card/82c5184a-5ef9-48f0-901d-07cc1cf39794
  7. chkdsk /f cmd killed my C drive completely. Why?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    chkdsk /f cmd killed my C drive completely. Why?: I ran chkdsk cmd and it found an error. So I ran the fix command but it said can't run the command now due to other process work and asked me would you run it later so I chose Y. And after reboot, chkdsk did some work during Windows launch and immidiately showed me blue...
  8. Extened Desktop Capabilty_URGENT

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Extened Desktop Capabilty_URGENT: URGENT_I'm trying to have a dual monitor setup but I have no secondary graphics card on my pc. Im currently using my onboard graphics card which is a AMD Radeon HD 7540D. The mother board its self has to video ports, which has one VGA port and one display port. I was...
  9. How to use cmd to reassign c drive ownership to trusted installer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to use cmd to reassign c drive ownership to trusted installer?: I've had problems with my when I fixed it finally from are saltine recycle bin I had accidentally renamed the C drive since then it will not boot how can I use commands to restore permission to trustedinstaller for C drive...
  10. Unintentionally DEL /S C:\* (CMD)

in Windows 10 Support
    Unintentionally DEL /S C:\* (CMD): Hello all.. As title, unintentionally I run a batch file that contains commands to erase every files in %systemdrive%. The batch is simply like this: Del /f /s /q c:\* Pause Which mean delete forcely in-subdirectory-also quitely all files in C: I'm not really intended to do...