Windows 10: Extened Desktop Capabilty_URGENT

Discus and support Extened Desktop Capabilty_URGENT in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; URGENT_I'm trying to have a dual monitor setup but I have no secondary graphics card on my pc. Im currently using my onboard graphics card which is a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AnthemKid_#1, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Extened Desktop Capabilty_URGENT

URGENT_I'm trying to have a dual monitor setup but I have no secondary graphics card on my pc. Im currently using my onboard graphics card which is a AMD Radeon HD 7540D. The mother board its self has to video ports, which has one VGA port and one display port. I was wondering if it is possible to have an Extended Desktop with one monitor using VGA the Other using display port? nd once again I'm hooking them to the ports on the Mother Board will my pc detect to separate monitors? and Will it be able to Have an Extended Desktop. Also im running Windows 10 home edition

:)

AnthemKid_#1, Feb 18, 2020
  2. jimbo45 Win User

File explorer shows EXTENAL USB volumes TWICE

Hi there

Anybody else get the problem of external USB volumes appearing TWICE in the file explorer list (Build 9860).

Extened Desktop Capabilty_URGENT [​IMG]

Not a show stopper but annoying.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Feb 18, 2020
  3. fllckering desktop

Hi Yvonne,

To resolve your issue with flickering desktop, we suggest that you update your display drivers with the steps listed below:

• Right-click Start, then select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters to find the name of your device.
    • Right-click the device and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow steps to update display drivers.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Feb 18, 2020
  4. MohanC Win User

Extened Desktop Capabilty_URGENT

windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Feb 18, 2020
Thema:

Extened Desktop Capabilty_URGENT

1. Extened Desktop Capabilty_URGENT - Similar Threads - Extened Desktop Capabilty_URGENT

2. HELP! BACK-UP FILES INTO AN EXTENAL SEAGATE DRIVE DID NOT OPEN AFTER REFORMATTING MY LAPTOP.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP! BACK-UP FILES INTO AN EXTENAL SEAGATE DRIVE DID NOT OPEN AFTER REFORMATTING MY LAPTOP.: I have backed up all my data into an external Seagate drive and have my Acer Aspire 15 Laptop on Windows 10 reformatted. The tech guy told me that I could have Windows 11 so I consented. After this, I was able to restore all the files that I had saved on my desktop. But I was...
  3. HELP! BACK-UP FILES INTO AN EXTENAL SEAGATE DRIVE DID NOT OPEN AFTER REFORMATTING MY LAPTOP.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP! BACK-UP FILES INTO AN EXTENAL SEAGATE DRIVE DID NOT OPEN AFTER REFORMATTING MY LAPTOP.: I have backed up all my data into an external Seagate drive and have my Acer Aspire 15 Laptop on Windows 10 reformatted. The tech guy told me that I could have Windows 11 so I consented. After this, I was able to restore all the files that I had saved on my desktop. But I was...
  4. Extened screen using a wireless display adapter?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extened screen using a wireless display adapter?: Hello, I was wondering if it would be possible to use a wireless display adapter and extend the screen of the laptop I'm using to the other monitor? In The same way you would be able to do when using another monitor connected by a cable. That way I could have a presentation...
  5. Extened screen using a wireless display adapter?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Extened screen using a wireless display adapter?: Hello, I was wondering if it would be possible to use a wireless display adapter and extend the screen of the laptop I'm using to the other monitor? In The same way you would be able to do when using another monitor connected by a cable. That way I could have a presentation...
  6. Extened screen using a wireless display adapter?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. USB Sound Extenal Sound Card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Sound Extenal Sound Card: Haii was trying to connect V8 sound card in my laptop Acer Nitor 5, but it is not detecting in the input device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-sound-extenal-sound-card/82c5184a-5ef9-48f0-901d-07cc1cf39794
  8. Extened c drive with CMD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Extened c drive with CMD: When I am trying to extend my c drive.. it's not showing the extend volume brighten. How can i extend my volume with CMD or anyother way? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/extened-c-drive-with-cmd/e55912e7-0d1e-4747-9fd7-b3fdacd9484c
  9. Drive Letter on USB extenal Drive auto-changed with W10 update ... old letter now unavailable

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Drive Letter on USB extenal Drive auto-changed with W10 update ... old letter now unavailable: Hello. I just upgraded from Win7 to Win10 (1903) on a Dell Vostro 2520 laptop (i3, 8GB, 64-bit). Boot is UEFI. All drivers are up-to-date. I have admin privileges. Storage is an internal Crucial SSD [C:] and an external Seagate 2TB USB drive, which was set to Drive [E:]...
  10. File explorer shows EXTENAL USB volumes TWICE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    File explorer shows EXTENAL USB volumes TWICE: Hi there Anybody else get the problem of external USB volumes appearing TWICE in the file explorer list (Build 9860). [img] Not a show stopper but annoying. Cheers jimbo 2819