Windows 10: Extension of 'C' Drive

Discus and support Extension of 'C' Drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, 1. Status: Windows 10 2. I wish to extend space on C Drive. 3. There is a Healthy Recovery Partition of 350 Mb between the C Drive and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Prabhat Kumar_14, May 13, 2020.

1. Extension of 'C' Drive

Hi,

1. Status: Windows 10

2. I wish to extend space on C Drive.

3. There is a Healthy Recovery Partition of 350 Mb between the C Drive and the Unallocated space/volume available on the Right, just next to it which I wish to add to the C Drive. I guess this portion has to be either moved out or amalgamated in some drive before I can extend the C Drive. When I Right click on this Recovery Partition, I get No options to work on, or remove it.

4. Right clicking on C Drive in the Disk Management dialogue box, the option to extend is 'greyed' out.

5. Please advise how to resolve the above issues.

Best wishes,

Prabhat

:)

Prabhat Kumar_14, May 13, 2020

2. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, May 13, 2020
  3. Jacee Win User
    C: Drive disk cleanup

I've already done your suggestions....... yep, need a bigger drive for C: suppose!

Jacee, May 13, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Extension of 'C' Drive

C: Drive Admin Share Keeps Enabling

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +E,

• Right click on C: drive.

• Select Sharing Tab.

• Click on Advanced Sharing.

• Uncheck “Share this folder”.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, May 13, 2020
Thema:

Extension of 'C' Drive

1. Extension of 'C' Drive - Similar Threads - Extension 'C' Drive

2. Regarding volume extension of Local Disk C:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding volume extension of Local Disk C:: I want to extend the volume of my Local Disk C:, but my option for extend volume is greyed out. Please help me with this matter. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-volume-extension-of-local-disk-c/1382bd31-e374-4f59-840b-824b01906243
  3. Windows ssd C drive extension not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows ssd C drive extension not working: Hello, I have been trying to extend my SSD C drive as I have a chunk of unallocated memory directly to left of it. I tried using partitioning software but I am unable to move the unallocated space to the right of the C drive partition. Any help will be appreciated. [ATTACH]...
  4. Disk 0 partition 5 becomes drive D: after drive C: extension

Disk 0 partition 5 becomes drive D: after drive C: extension: I wanted to extend my C: drive, so I shrunk my D: and used AOMEI Partition Assistant to move the unallocated partition from D: beside C: and merge them. So far everything has worked well, except for the fact that disk 0 partition 5, whose position I moved using AOMEI in order...
  5. Drive volume extension

Drive volume extension: in disk management I am not able to extend the volume of the c drive because the unallocated volume is not adjacent to the c: drive. Is there another way to do this. There is 12 GB of unused drive space there....
  6. C/C++ extension doesn't show up in Visual Studio Code extension manager search.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C/C++ extension doesn't show up in Visual Studio Code extension manager search.: There are some instruction on the Visual Studio Code website to configure VS Code for Microsoft C++. However, those instructions are wrong, considering that when you search for C++ in the search box of the extension manager, you can't find the C++ extension that they claim...
  7. extension of drive d

extension of drive d: hi, I want to ask how I extend my drive d as I have unallocated space but on right clicking on drive d option it isn't showing extension option so i can extend it. Kindly advise me I'm very grateful to you for this favour....
  8. C DRIVE EXTENSION

C DRIVE EXTENSION: I AM UNABLE TO EXTEND C DRIVE PLEASE HELP ME TO EXTEND IT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/c-drive-extension/58eb9461-c87f-4772-9118-5a5d3cbdcc40"
  9. CANNOT FIND C/C++ EXTENSION ON VISUAL STUDIO

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    CANNOT FIND C/C++ EXTENSION ON VISUAL STUDIO: [ATTACH]i have tried a various keyword to in the search but I coudnt find c/c++ extension on VISUAL STUDIO helppppp pleassseeeeee https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-find-cc-extension-on-visual-studio/ee42f381-ccd8-4c99-ab5f-da51162e2a35"
  10. December Update for the Visual Studio Code C/C++ extension

in Windows 10 News
    December Update for the Visual Studio Code C/C++ extension: At //Build this year we launched the C/C++ extension for Visual Studio Code. Keeping with the monthly release cadence and goal to continuously respond to your feedback, this December update introduces the following features: Debugger visualizations by default with Pretty...