Windows 10: Exterior Mic

Discus and support Exterior Mic in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I want to use an exterior mic. How do I connect it to my PC? I have a Think Pad PC running on windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JonDante, Apr 8, 2020.

1. JonDante Win User

Exterior Mic

I want to use an exterior mic. How do I connect it to my PC? I have a Think Pad PC running on windows 10

:)

JonDante, Apr 8, 2020
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Apr 8, 2020
  3. AJB1043 Win User
    No Sound of Exterior Speakers

Troubleshooting with no sound of exterior speakers windows 10 Any suggestions please?

AJB1043, Apr 8, 2020
  4. Exterior Mic

Headset mic not working

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This might occur when some of the mic setting got corrupted.

I would suggest you to try running Recording audio troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Hardware and Sound.

• Select Recording Audio under
      Sound
      and follow the on screen.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

Exterior Mic

1. Exterior Mic - Similar Threads - Exterior Mic

2. Headset with mic not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset with mic not working: I have tried to use a headset with a mic and when I plug it in it doesn't read the mic and I've tried everything. I have a dell optiplex 7060 sff with i5-8500 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headset-with-mic-not-working/b1163060-1738-49ba-868e-fac2316ef001
  3. Headset with mic not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headset with mic not working: I have tried to use a headset with a mic and when I plug it in it doesn't read the mic and I've tried everything. I have a dell optiplex 7060 sff with i5-8500 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headset-with-mic-not-working/b1163060-1738-49ba-868e-fac2316ef001
  4. How can I use the pc's mic, while hving headphhones without mic plugged in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I use the pc's mic, while hving headphhones without mic plugged in?: How can I use the pc's mic, while having headphones without mic plugged in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-use-the-pcs-mic-while-hving-headphhones/3b5eb7a0-0b86-480f-9f05-1dfd1a189603
  5. Dell all in one touch screen, no audio in headset, only exteriors speakers.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell all in one touch screen, no audio in headset, only exteriors speakers.: Hi, A different headset same result. normally when i would plug in, the speakers stopped and the headset had audio. Anyone have an idea, it would beappreciated. Jim...
  6. Dell all in one touch screen, no audio in headset, only exteriors speakers.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dell all in one touch screen, no audio in headset, only exteriors speakers.: Hi, A different headset same result. normally when i would plug in, the speakers stopped and the headset had audio. Anyone have an idea, it would beappreciated. Jim...
  7. Move folder out of one drive into exterior flash drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Move folder out of one drive into exterior flash drive: I had to re format an exterior flash drive so I moved 30.5GB of files to one drive temporarily. PC has only 12GB of free space so that's why I didn't move the folder there temporarily. I am trying to move the folder back to the flash drive but it won't let me. Support says to...
  8. No Sound of Exterior Speakers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No Sound of Exterior Speakers: Troubleshooting with no sound of exterior speakers windows 10 Any suggestions please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-of-exterior-speakers/78830900-a411-4e11-8d1c-ca6545f3f364
  9. errors connecting a exterior source.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    errors connecting a exterior source.: this file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action. Please install an app or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Apps Settings page....
  10. 3.0 TB exterior Haed drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    3.0 TB exterior Haed drive: I don't know if this is the right place to post this or not,my wife got me a 3TB exterior hard drive for christmas. I plugged it to my Hp 32 bit .Pc on the instructions it says to plug the hard drive into a usb 3.0 port for usb 3.0 transfer speeds I have 5 usb ports on my PC...