Windows 10: External Blu Ray drive not showing up in windows explorer

Discus and support External Blu Ray drive not showing up in windows explorer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I plug in a LG portable super multi blue rewrite drive and is shows up in my computer, device manager, disk management however does not show in windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by WadeAlam, May 27, 2019.

1. WadeAlam Win User

External Blu Ray drive not showing up in windows explorer

I plug in a LG portable super multi blue rewrite drive and is shows up in my computer, device manager, disk management however does not show in windows explorer.

I can change the drive letter but it will not recognize the drive or blank Blu ray writable disk.

I can insert a blu ray movie and it will play but once I insert a blank writable blu ray it disappears

please help

:)

WadeAlam, May 27, 2019

2. External Blu-ray burner

I have an external USB Memorex blu-ray burner model number MRX 800lu . I works fine with the burner program , but Windows file explorer does not see the drive . Windows device manager shows the drive and says it has the proper driver . After I burn
    some data , I cannot verify the contents with Windows .

RichardLaslo, May 27, 2019
  3. I am in search of a USB 3.0 External Blu-Ray Drive that will Read and Write to Blu-Ray Disc, DVD, and CD and will work with Windows 10.

<Original title: USB 3.0 External Blu-Ray Drive>

Hello - I am in search of a USB 3.0 External Blu-Ray Drive that will Read and Write to Blu-Ray Disc, DVD, and CD and will work with Windows 10. I have searched the world over without any success. When I find a device that does all of what I am looking
    for, the highest compatibility for Windows is only through 8.1. I have seen a couple that does show Windows 10, but they were only USB 2.0, which is what I do not want. Does anyone have any suggestions on a device that has all of the features I am looking
    for and will work with Windows 10?

Thanks

Sunshine16', May 27, 2019
  4. Deano k Win User

Blu ray discs and drive not working on Windows 10

Both cds and dvds play fine but blu ray discs are still not working. It still will not recognise blu rays in both the bdrom drive and external blu ray drive i bought

Deano k, May 27, 2019
Thema:

1. External Blu Ray drive not showing up in windows explorer - Similar Threads - External Blu Ray

2. Blu Ray player Does not play blu rays

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blu Ray player Does not play blu rays: Hi I am trying to figure out if this is a hardware or software issue. I have Pioneer BD-2212. It worked twice and now it the drive won't play blu rays or show anything in the drive. I can hear the drive working. Device manager lists that it is working properly. I have windows...
  3. Blu Ray player Does not play blu rays

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blu Ray player Does not play blu rays: Hi I am trying to figure out if this is a hardware or software issue. I have Pioneer BD-2212. It worked twice and now it the drive won't play blu rays or show anything in the drive. I can hear the drive working. Device manager lists that it is working properly. I have windows...
  4. external blu-ray-usb2 or 3?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    external blu-ray-usb2 or 3?: so, I'm looking to grab an external blu ray drive, question becomes, do I get a usb 2, or usb 3, drive? does the connectivity speed even matter here, considering most blu ray drives cant pump the data at speeds that need a usb 3 connection? second question...I have a budget...
  5. Windows 10 - Unable to read Blu-Ray disk in Blu-Ray drive.

Windows 10 - Unable to read Blu-Ray disk in Blu-Ray drive.: I am running Win 10 Pro Build 19042.685 I have an LG blu-ray player installed in the machine. The drive will recognize audio CD/ data/media DVD's but not Blu-Ray disks. I put a BR in the drive, close the drive and the drive pops open with an "Insert disk in drive" pop up...
  6. Cannot Write a Blu-Ray Image to a Blu-Ray drive.

Cannot Write a Blu-Ray Image to a Blu-Ray drive.: I created a Blu-Ray image in ISO format. I then attempted to burn it to a Blu-Ray disk. First, I tried using a BD-RE and when I got an incompatible media error, I tried a standard BD-R. - The ISO size was well within the capacity of the disks I was attempting to write them...
  7. blu-ray drive inop.

blu-ray drive inop.: My blu-ray/cd/dvd drive no longer works since update from windows vista to windows 10 (on sony vaio vgc-lv1s desktop pc). The drive is Matshita BD-MLT UJ-225S USB DEVICE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blu-ray-drive-inop/bc21d943-0c1e-4347-b5aa-21d047ade0e7
  8. External Blu-ray writer "Samsung SE-506CB" doesn't read Blu-rays with Windows 10

External Blu-ray writer "Samsung SE-506CB" doesn't read Blu-rays with Windows 10: Hello community! I recently switched from windows 7 to windows 10 (1803) and my Blu-ray drive stopped reading Blu-rays. I've tried it with several other PCs/laptops, it was always the same, it worked with windows 7 but not with windows 10. CDs and DVDs work on both systems...
  9. Access drive on blu-ray player

in Windows 10 Support
    Access drive on blu-ray player: Hi, We have a blu-ray player that's attached to our network, I can see it in Devices and Printers but can't access it in Windows Explorer. It has an external hard drive attached and it would be cool if I could access it from my computer. Think it's possible? 110323
  10. DVD blu ray drive

DVD blu ray drive: 16x BLU-RAY WRITER DRIVE, 16x DVD ±R/±RW This is disgustingly slow when picking up CD,s dvds, and then asking me what I want to do with it. When I click on setup.exe for example, it takes about 30-40 seconds to 'wind up' and run. It must be the drivers. Its not win 10,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluray drive not showing up

2. file explorer doesnt recognize lg portable super multi drive