Windows 10: External Camera connecting as an audio device

Discus and support External Camera connecting as an audio device in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My external camera used to work normally but today when i connected it didn't work and in the device manager it shows as an audio device i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RafaelCastanheira, Apr 12, 2020.

1. External Camera connecting as an audio device

My external camera used to work normally but today when i connected it didn't work and in the device manager it shows as an audio device

i uninstalled the device but it still shows as an audio device instead of webcam

External Camera connecting as an audio device 84c9ab64-97ec-4e4f-a338-bd2c129bb465?upload=true.png External Camera connecting as an audio device 48284c8e-2d73-49bd-8c43-78b9b0e9b63b?upload=true.png

:)

RafaelCastanheira, Apr 12, 2020
  2. Ramon Imp Win User

External audio device

Hi Zarif,

The difficulty that you're experiencing may be caused by corruption in system files or an audio driver issue. For us to isolate the problem, we would like to know the following:

• Did you make any changes to your computer before the issue started?
    • Have you tried updating or uninstalling/reinstalling your audio driver? If you haven't, kindly do so.
    • Do you also encounter the same problem when connecting the external audio devices to another PC?
    • Have you taken any troubleshooting steps so far?

In the meantime, we recommend that you run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. This program will try to diagnose and resolve the issues that it finds. To do this, follow these steps:

1. In the search field on your taskbar, type in Troubleshooting, then press
    Enter.

2. On the left panel, select View all.

3. Click Hardware and Devices.

4. Click Next to run the troubleshooter.

If the issue persists, we suggest using the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool
    . This tool scans and repairs the damaged and corrupted system files on your computer.

Keep us posted and we'll be willing to assist you further.

Ramon Imp, Apr 12, 2020
  3. Bluetooth connection with external audio device

Hello,

my external audio device is connected via bleutooth with my pc. I can listen to music on YouTube through my external device, however if I want to listen to music from my iTunes library, it doesn't work. Any idea how I can solve this?

GeertDe Waele, Apr 12, 2020
  4. External Camera connecting as an audio device

audio device not working

Hi Sanchit,

Audio devices that aren't working properly in Windows 10 might have been caused by incompatible audio driver. For us to identify the root cause of this issue, we would like to ask these questions:

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the given troubleshooting methods on this article:

Fix sound problems

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Apr 12, 2020
Thema:

External Camera connecting as an audio device

1. External Camera connecting as an audio device - Similar Threads - External Camera connecting

2. connecting external devices not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    connecting external devices not working: Recently my laptop has not been recognising any devices that I plug in via the USB 3.0 and USB-C however they are showing up in the device manager. I have reinstalled all the drivers that are relevant to these ports, and I also have updated my windows to the newest patch. I...
  3. External Camera connecting as an audio device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External Camera connecting as an audio device: Hi today I received my new webcam ORBBEC ASTRA but it connects as audio deviceso I had an Logitech c270 webcam as my main and I had no problems. but today I received a way better camera ORBBEC ASTRA.once I connect the camera my computer detects it as audio device. I have...
  4. External Camera connecting as an audio device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External Camera connecting as an audio device: Hi today I received my new webcam ORBBEC ASTRA but it connects as audio deviceso I had an Logitech c270 webcam as my main and I had no problems. but today I received a way better camera ORBBEC ASTRA.once I connect the camera my computer detects it as audio device. I have...
  5. External Camera connecting as an audio device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. External audio device detected when no audio device is plugged

External audio device detected when no audio device is plugged: My pc detects audio device when no audio device is plugged.I have not plugged any audio device but there is speaker in playback. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-audio-device-detected-when-no-audio/1e426f44-a7eb-478f-a523-2eb923a2eb12
  7. External Camera Device

External Camera Device: How do I connect Nikon D3300 to my PC to view photos or download photos to my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-camera-device/5cd9ba3c-c451-4875-9d17-964916b51311
  8. Connecting external devices to pc

Connecting external devices to pc: Until a few months ago, whenever I connected and disconnected a camera or external memory to my W10 desk-top pc, it was acknowledged in some way on connection and when I clicked on the appropriate icon in the notificatios area prior to disconnecting, I was given clearance to...
  9. Connection of external device

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connection of external device: How to connect external disc Western Digital 2 TB, whic is in the same network, with Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connection-of-external-device/45f89799-27c3-4fb9-bfd2-81fd8987a525
  10. No audio devices connected

No audio devices connected: So I used boot camp assistant on my mac to download Windows but right now it shows an error where no audio devices connected. I can't raise the volume without having a key so what do i do? ***Modified title from: Windows activation key ***...