Windows 10: external disk data loss -ESD-USB F:

Discus and support external disk data loss -ESD-USB F: in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; trying to download win 10 in my 2TB external disk, I ended up with an... ESD-USB F: with 31.9 GB -- What can I do? Thanks for any help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KATERINAK1, Jan 25, 2020.

1. external disk data loss -ESD-USB F:

trying to download win 10 in my 2TB external disk, I ended up with an... ESD-USB F: with 31.9 GB -- What can I do? Thanks for any help

:)

KATERINAK1, Jan 25, 2020

2. Restore previous data before external harddrive was made ESD-USB bootable drive

Hi Ashish,

ESD-USB is only the name of windows installation file and it is on its own disk partition.
    Your data and files are still on the disk but windows can´t see them. When you open the
    Disk Manager you should see empty space behind your ESD-USB. We have found a thread with the same issue as yours, we suggest that you follow the steps given by

Jimzamjimmyy
    on the second page:
    Accidentally Converted External Hard Drive to "ESD-USB".
    His response was created on
    December 31, 2016 and helped 17 people.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Janeane Cru, Jan 25, 2020
  3. Restore previous data before external harddrive was made ESD-USB bootable drive

I have already created a partition from the an unallocated disk space and merged it on ESD-USB drive.

I've regained my drive space but I lost all my data.

It's been a problem to lot of peoples.So,why don't you people solve the problem by your own and help instead of replying my question suggesting me to read someone else suggestion.

I'll be noticing the next change you make.

AshishNiraula7, Jan 25, 2020
  4. external disk data loss -ESD-USB F:

External USB Disk Error

I installed a Sandisk 128G SSD in a USB 3.0 case to use as an external mass storage device. It shows up in my device list and it shows up in the file list as drive F: as a USB drive, but it gives me an error asking me to install a disk. How can I fix
    this problem?

DavidBaucom, Jan 25, 2020
Thema:

external disk data loss -ESD-USB F:

1. external disk data loss -ESD-USB F: - Similar Threads - external disk data

2. "F:\ is unavailable" message on my ESD-USB F: mass storage drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "F:\ is unavailable" message on my ESD-USB F: mass storage drive.: Hello, all. I have an ESD-USB F: mass storage drive 28.8 GB that has years and years of saved artwork and art references on it that I cannot access. When I plugged it into its usual drive slot today and clicked on one of the locations that showed up in Quick Access I use this...
  3. "F:\ is unavailable" message on my ESD-USB F: mass storage drive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "F:\ is unavailable" message on my ESD-USB F: mass storage drive.: Hello, all. I have an ESD-USB F: mass storage drive 28.8 GB that has years and years of saved artwork and art references on it that I cannot access. When I plugged it into its usual drive slot today and clicked on one of the locations that showed up in Quick Access I use this...
  4. "F:\ is unavailable" message on my ESD-USB F: mass storage drive.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. ESD-USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ESD-USB: I have installed windows on an external hard drive it had very old photos, when i tried accessing the hard drive again after i have installed windows all the photos and data have been erased and the hard drive name has been changed to ESD-USB format... what do i do to...
  6. ESD-USB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ESD-USB: I have installed windows on an external hard drive it had very old photos, when i tried accessing the hard drive again after i have installed windows all the photos and data have been erased and the hard drive name has been changed to ESD-USB format... what do i do to...
  7. Loss of data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loss of data: I recently signed into my schools Microsoft account on my personal computer. I managed to sign in and could use all of the facilities they offer. However, i decided to sign out of my schools Microsoft account and upon returning to my homepage I lost all of my data. I then...
  8. Loss of data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Loss of data: I recently signed into my schools Microsoft account on my personal computer. I managed to sign in and could use all of the facilities they offer. However, i decided to sign out of my schools Microsoft account and upon returning to my homepage I lost all of my data. I then...
  9. External Drive Show as Local Disk F and the data cannot be reachable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External Drive Show as Local Disk F and the data cannot be reachable: I changed the setting Of my 4tb External Hard disk to 'better performance' under the setting on policies.It was on 'quick removal' then ı changed it to see if it boost up transfer speed a bit but when I restarted my pc it didnt show up as it is before instead it is now called...
  10. accidentally changed external drive to esd-usb

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    accidentally changed external drive to esd-usb: Accidentally converted my 1TB external hard drive to a ESD-USB I built a new custom PC and I needed to download Windows 10 for it so I used my Toshiba 1TB external hard drive to install the ISO of Windows 10 Home onto it and then install it onto my PC. It all worked and I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. disk drive esd