Windows 10: external dvd player not recognized by windows 10

Discus and support external dvd player not recognized by windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how do I get my pc to recognize the external dvd player... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mikebreaux, Feb 1, 2020.

1. external dvd player not recognized by windows 10

how do I get my pc to recognize the external dvd player

:)

mikebreaux, Feb 1, 2020
  2. Karla Alm Win User

How to get Windows DVD Player to recognize my external DVD drive using Windows 10

Hello Bill,

We would like to know more about your concern. Kindly clarify the following:

• What is your OS build and version?
    • Did you make any changes before you experience this?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to access your external drive using Windows DVD Player?

For the meantime, you can refer to this link to help you in troubleshooting
    the issue. Listed on the link are steps to be able to make your external drive recognizable.

We will wait for your response regarding our probing questions and if the provided link worked.

Karla Alm, Feb 1, 2020
  3. My external dvd player is not recognized by windows after the October 2018 update.

My external dvd player is not recognized by windows after the October 2018 update. I have reinstalled the usb and dvd drivers and run the troubleshooter. If I take me computer back to a recover point before the update windows recognizes my dvd player.
    What can I do to be able to have the update and have windows recognize my external dvd?

Barbara_062, Feb 1, 2020
  4. external dvd player not recognized by windows 10

How to play a DVD from an external Dell DVD player

My HP envy wil not play a dvd from an external Dell dvd player; Windaows 10? Any suggestions?

***Title modified from: How to play a dvd from an external Dell dvd player; Windaws 10? Any suggestions?***

JeffreyGrant2, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

external dvd player not recognized by windows 10

1. external dvd player not recognized by windows 10 - Similar Threads - external dvd player

2. DVD Player NOT recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD Player NOT recognized: I recently built my own custom PC. I have been trying for the longest time to get my DVD's to play and to get the DVD drive to show up. I have verified that my HDMI cord was still good, I even went to the depths of getting a adapter where I can plug in the HDMI cord and It...
  3. DVD Player NOT recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DVD Player NOT recognized: I recently built my own custom PC. I have been trying for the longest time to get my DVD's to play and to get the DVD drive to show up. I have verified that my HDMI cord was still good, I even went to the depths of getting a adapter where I can plug in the HDMI cord and It...
  4. DVD Player NOT recognized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. why does windows not recognize an external usb dvd player

why does windows not recognize an external usb dvd player: why does windows not recognize an external usb dvd player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-windows-not-recognize-an-external-usb-dvd/6eb4bd2d-04cc-46a2-912f-448ba0caca8b
  6. why does windows not recognize an external usb dvd player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does windows not recognize an external usb dvd player: why does windows not recognize an external usb dvd player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-windows-not-recognize-an-external-usb-dvd/6eb4bd2d-04cc-46a2-912f-448ba0caca8b
  7. My dvd is not recognize by dvd player in windows 10

My dvd is not recognize by dvd player in windows 10: After recent update i can't play dvd in dvd and it is not recognize by dvd player and I am facing this issue after 2004 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-dvd-is-not-recognize-by-dvd-player-in-windows/47a91ca3-864c-406c-bd45-05589e6d80f0
  8. windows 10 not recognizeing DVD player

windows 10 not recognizeing DVD player: windows 10 not recognizing DVD Player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-not-recognizeing-dvd-player/5cbeca7c-973b-427d-981b-7ad574aeec30
  9. Windows 10 no longer recognizing external DVD player or my phone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 no longer recognizing external DVD player or my phone: For about the past month since a recent upgrade, my machine has been unable to recognize my phone when it's connected or my external DVD player. I am unable to rollback to a previous version of the OS, the computer will beep when either device is plugged in and they are...
  10. External DVD not recognized by Windows 10

External DVD not recognized by Windows 10: After updating windows 10 on my laptop I could not get my external DVD/CD Player/Burner to show up or work. After extensive searches for a fix and trying many things that did not work I fixed my problem. This is what worked for me. I hope it helps someone else. The second...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. play externa