Windows 10: External Hard Drive Transcend windows 10

Discus and support External Hard Drive Transcend windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; External Hard Drive Transcend windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KamalAhmed1, Nov 17, 2018.

1. External Hard Drive Transcend windows 10

External Hard Drive Transcend windows 10

:)

KamalAhmed1, Nov 17, 2018

2. Windows 10 is not reading my transcend external hard drive

Hi

Am baffled, yesterday my computer was easily reading transcend my external hard drive... today it is not. Any help?

ChristineMwaniki, Nov 17, 2018
  3. Error Code 0x80070052 Encountered with External Hard Drive

Hi George,

To assist you better, share the information.
    - Did you try connecting the hard drive with different Computer, and tried creating the new folders?
    - What exactly you mean "it won't let me set up any more folders on the Transcend drive" ? Do you get error message as you initiate the deletion?

If you are using the software, then the issue might be due to some restriction permission, or the system files might have been corrupted.

I suggest you to insert the Transcend external hard drive to a different port and check if the issue persists.
    Also, suggest you to scan the Transcend external hard drive from the Windows Defender.

Do let us know the result.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Nov 17, 2018
  4. Marco Gav Win User

unrecognised external hard drive on Windows 10

Since you already reinstalled the drivers of the External Hard Drive, let's run the
    Hardware and Devices troubleshooter as it can resolve your concern. You can do that by following these steps:

• Press the Start button.

• Type and select Troubleshooting.

• Click on View all on the left panel.

• Select and run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

If the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter doesn’t resolve your concern, we suggest that you change the letter of the External Hard Drive. You can do that by following these steps:

• Press the Start button.

• Type and select Control panel.

• Select System and Security.

• Select Administrative Tools, and a new window will appear.

• Double-click Computer Management, and a new window will appear.

• Select Disk Management that is located under
      Storage
      in the left pane.

• Right click on the External Hard Drive that is not showing on the File Explorer.

• Select Change letter and network path, and a new window will appear.

• Select Change, and choose the letter that you want for the External Hard Drive.

After changing the letter of the External Hard Drive, we suggest that you reboot your laptop for the changes to take effect.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marco Gav, Nov 17, 2018
Thema:

1. External Hard Drive Transcend windows 10 - Similar Threads - External Hard Drive

2. Microsoft Surface Pro 4 not recognising Transcend Storejet external hard drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Surface Pro 4 not recognising Transcend Storejet external hard drive: Hello, I recently purchased a second-hand Transcend Storejet 25h3 1TB external hard drive, connected via USB 3.0. It doesn't show up as an available device or drive from the menu on my Microsoft Surface Pro 4, but I can select it from the Safely Remove Hardware and Eject...
  3. External hard drives and Windows 10

External hard drives and Windows 10: I have 2 hard drives. When I connect them to Windows 7, there are no issues ejecting them. They always eject seamlessly. In Windows 10, however, what happens are: 1. I often have to resort to going to Control Panel, Device Manager to uninstall an external hard drive as...
  4. Formatting transcend 2tb hard drive

Formatting transcend 2tb hard drive: Can anyone tell me step-by-step how to reformat a transcend 2 terabyte portable hard drive it was once formatted for the Xbox One but never used. now when I plug it into my laptop, nothing happens and i cannot use it....
  5. External Hard Drive and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    External Hard Drive and Windows 10: So I’ve been using two external hard drives on Windows 7. I just use them for file storage and not for Windows automated back-up. I have a different external hard drive for the automated back-up. Can I just physically connect the two external hard drives I use for file...
  6. external hard drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    external hard drive: What external hard drive do you recommend for back-up on Dell Inspiron 3671. I do not want to save to the cloud. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-hard-drive/c23fb5c0-2b97-457d-81ca-3a824c7e6f1a
  7. External hard drive

External hard drive: When I plug in my hard drive I get a message (F:\is not accessible.) Access is denied. Why, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-hard-drive/7469afee-e3f1-4499-9926-b55a995943bb
  8. external hard drive

external hard drive: Why is windows not recognizing my external hard drive, its fn 2019 this s should be plug and play your os is garbage https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-hard-drive/8a51c6c8-175f-4d84-b6e7-84ab2697752f
  9. external hard drives

external hard drives: Earlier this week windows did an update and since then it is failing to recognise some of my external hard drive, also windows keeps crashing and re-booting, everything was working fine until update...
  10. External Hard Drive (Windows 10)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    External Hard Drive (Windows 10): Hello, I have been using 2TB external hard drive for a couple of months and at the beginning I had no problems with it. Recently I noticed that my hard drive was taking longer and longer to load and open up the files although I only had like 600 GB filled. Just now, the...