Windows 10: External hard drive...usb 2.0 windows10 model inci-1511

Discus and support External hard drive...usb 2.0 windows10 model inci-1511 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Ive lost the power supply. And need the power requirementsc to power the hard drive ..cus ive got some that might work from other drives ..but need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by rickhopkins, Feb 23, 2021.

1. External hard drive...usb 2.0 windows10 model inci-1511

Ive lost the power supply. And need the power

requirementsc to power the hard drive ..cus ive got some that might work from other drives ..but need to get the power supply info to make sure

:)

rickhopkins, Feb 23, 2021
  2. brandonwh64, Feb 23, 2021
  3. twynog Win User
    External hard drive not recognised

Thanks for this. I've done what you suggested and been through all the steps mentioned in the article. The hard drive works fine on a Mac computer, and I've managed to copy the information on it. It must be a Surface issue so I'll try to get a chat line tomorrow.

twynog, Feb 23, 2021
  4. External hard drive...usb 2.0 windows10 model inci-1511

Static~Charge, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

External hard drive...usb 2.0 windows10 model inci-1511

1. External hard drive...usb 2.0 windows10 model inci-1511 - Similar Threads - External hard drive

2. External Hard Drive Defragmentation stuck at 0% Consolidated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External Hard Drive Defragmentation stuck at 0% Consolidated: Hi, I have an Acer laptop running windows 10. I have tried multiple times to defragment my external Hard Drive Seagate but every time it gets stuck at 0% consolidated.I have run CHKDSK and I am posting the log below - can you please help?I also have another question, due to a...
  3. External Hard Drive Defragmentation stuck at 0% Consolidated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    External Hard Drive Defragmentation stuck at 0% Consolidated: Hi, I have an Acer laptop running windows 10. I have tried multiple times to defragment my external Hard Drive Seagate but every time it gets stuck at 0% consolidated.I have run CHKDSK and I am posting the log below - can you please help?I also have another question, due to a...
  4. External Hard Drive Defragmentation stuck at 0% Consolidated

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External Hard Drive Defragmentation stuck at 0% Consolidated: Hi, I have an Acer laptop running windows 10. I have tried multiple times to defragment my external Hard Drive Seagate but every time it gets stuck 0% consolidated.I have run CHKDSK and I am posting the log below - can you please help?I also have another question, due to a...
  5. external hard drive connected by usb

external hard drive connected by usb: How do I get windows file explorer to recognize a 500 giga bite hard drive connected by USB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-hard-drive-connected-by-usb/57ede349-6ed9-4cb0-bf8d-d9d999cf1157
  6. USB transfer speed from external hard drive to external hard drive

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    USB transfer speed from external hard drive to external hard drive: I'm having a hard time finding which USB ports on my laptop and its dock are v3 or v2 (or less possibly), but when I tried two different ports (I think one is v3), they both seemed to transfer at about 150KBps... which seems slow even for USB v2. I'm copying files from an...
  7. External USB hard drive not showing

External USB hard drive not showing: Hello, I got a laptop, which I bought only last month and I decided to plug my external hard drive in. Everything was going fine for a while, until a couple of day later when my laptop refused to recognise my USB drive. I spent hours updating the BIOS, updating windows,...
  8. USB external hard drive not migrating

USB external hard drive not migrating: Ok i have looked and tried every solution that I can find. My external hard drive- NAND USB2DISK USB Device is showing as Not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match. I have done the device manager step, it shows up however states it is running properly and no updates are...
  9. USB not recognizing external hard drive

USB not recognizing external hard drive: Brand new laptop does not give connecting sound when usb drive is plugged in. Drive works on older computer and usb port on new computer works with other peripherals. Restarted with drive already plugged in and there was no new hardware found. Device Manager shows no...
  10. external usb hard drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    external usb hard drive: Can i install windows 10 on an external USB hard drive? If so, how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-usb-hard-drive/9631ecc3-3373-4174-8b01-818623bd5c4f