Windows 10: External Hardrive

Discus and support External Hardrive in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do i access my external HARDRIVE on my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-hardrive/216895a8-343c-4b49-93f2-d71f988de2a4 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ThergrenGovender, Jun 13, 2021.

1. External Hardrive

How do i access my external HARDRIVE on my PC

:)

ThergrenGovender, Jun 13, 2021

2. Win10 external Hardrive.

Hello all techies need your help.

I have been using my External hardrive case with different memory card plug in the front of the external hardrive case.

It has been working for over five years fine and something happened that it wants to now format it. I know all the information is still on the Hardrive. However, how do I get my windows to recognize the Hardrive or hardrive to recognize windows? I don't
    want to lose all my data please.

Kind Regards from an American from the Balkan,

Drago Andjelic

Cloning Hardrive Question, Jun 13, 2021
  3. External Hardrive USB

Hi,

I recently bought a KESU USB 3.0 320 G external hardrive. It is not showing up anywhere on my Surface Pro 7. I have tried going into Device Manager and uninstalling and reinstalling USB Root Hub (USB. 3) but still the hardrive is not showing up anywhere.

How do I fix this, so that the Hardrive shows up? It does light up and start working when plugged in, but just does not show up anywhere.

Thanks

Leah-AnnWalmsley-Pledl, Jun 13, 2021
  4. External Hardrive

Big problem with my external hardrive G

my externe hardrive doen't work,it tells me that my hardrive is protected in ecriture,so i can't pua Nothing on it,what can i do?thanks

matthieuvicart, Jun 13, 2021
Thema:

External Hardrive

1. External Hardrive - Similar Threads - External Hardrive

2. Windows 10 update Jan 14 2021 made my external hardrive not accessable!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update Jan 14 2021 made my external hardrive not accessable!: I am in dire need of help please! Last night when I put my computer to sleep mode, it had been running perfectly. I woke up this morning to windows 10 updating my home PC. I did not even get a choice, it was already doing it, but it's done it before so I didn't even think...
  3. External hardrive not accessible on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External hardrive not accessible on windows 10: Hi. My hardrive shows: location is not available, G:/ is not accessible, access deniedit shows this on windows 10 but when I plug into a windows 7 laptop it works. Please help, I have to access the drive on windows 10, the windows 7 laptop I have upgraded now to windows 10,...
  4. i unplugged my external hardrive unsafe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i unplugged my external hardrive unsafe: will this ruin my whole pc or make it slow ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-unplugged-my-external-hardrive-unsafe/113316f4-b392-4a1d-ac83-7e4cfb48da17
  5. I can't view the files on my external hardrive because it says I have to format it first to...

I can't view the files on my external hardrive because it says I have to format it first to...: Hello everyone, the USB port on my external harddrive broke, so I bought a SATA adapter. Now, when I plug it in, it tells me that I have to format my harddrive in order to use it. I can't do this obviously because all my important data is on there. I tried restarting my...
  6. Need help with Importing Outlook. pst from restored external hardrive.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Need help with Importing Outlook. pst from restored external hardrive.: My wife's Win7 hard drive crashed (with Outlook 2007) and it has been rebuilt/restored to an external USB drive by a drive rescue company (our regular Acronis image backup did not have the .pst file). She has been using a brand new Win10-Home 10.0.8363 computer with Office...
  7. External Hardrive USB

External Hardrive USB: Hi, I recently bought a KESU USB 3.0 320 G external hardrive. It is not showing up anywhere on my Surface Pro 7. I have tried going into Device Manager and uninstalling and reinstalling USB Root Hub USB. 3 but still the hardrive is not showing up anywhere. How do I fix...
  8. "Access is denied" error message on any external storage, external hardrive, cd drive,...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Access is denied" error message on any external storage, external hardrive, cd drive,...: Hello, I am getting "access is denied" whenever I try to insert any device via the usb port, external hard drive, usb flash drive, my android phone, camera and even the cd drive. The devices would appear though on file explorer with a generic name but cannot be opened. I...
  9. Big problem with my external hardrive G

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Big problem with my external hardrive G: my externe hardrive doen't work,it tells me that my hardrive is protected in ecriture,so i can't pua Nothing on it,what can i do?thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/big-problem-with-my-external-hardrive-g/ba4912e9-7fda-46db-89c1-e5857eb508b5
  10. How do I run my laptop from an external hardrive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I run my laptop from an external hardrive?: Hi I am currently running a Hp Stream 32gb and No memory left what so ever. I have bought an external hard drive and wish to download or move my Windows 10 to the external hard drive to run the laptop. I can not run existing laptop as it stands as all internal memory is...