Windows 10: External Images are not displayed while Printing Reports

Discus and support External Images are not displayed while Printing Reports in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After Microsoft Security Patch Update for January 2020 in Windows10 Pro OS, External Images are not displayed while Printing Reports, instead it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jaiharishr, Jan 29, 2020.

1. External Images are not displayed while Printing Reports

After Microsoft Security Patch Update for January 2020 in Windows10 Pro OS, External Images are not displayed while Printing Reports, instead it is displaying as 'X' in Print and Saves as PDF options.

:)

jaiharishr, Jan 29, 2020
  2. Arul_D Win User

Projecting to an external display

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Windows 10.

I understand that you are unable to use external display with windows 10.

This usually occurs if the video driver was not installed properly or not configured correctly.so I would suggest you to reinstall the drivers in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and see if it helps:

Uninstall Display Adapter drivers

I suggest you to uninstall the display drivers and reinstall them in compatibility mode.

To uninstall the driver, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R
    • Type devmgmt.msc
    • Right click on the driver you want to uninstall
    • Click on Uninstall
    • Restart the system
    After the computer restarts, install the driver in compatibility mode.

• Select the setup file
    • Right click on it and click on
      properties
    • Click on Compatibility tab
    • Select the operating system
    • Click Ok.
    Hope it helps, do get back to us if you need further assistance with Windows.

Arul_D, Jan 29, 2020
  3. Jan123 Win User
    Windows 10 Home Won't Print to Remote Printer

I have three computers.
    Machine 1: Windows 10 pro, has the USB Brother HL-5040 printer
    Machine 2: Windows 10 pro, prints OK to the remote printer.
    Machine 3: Windows 10 home, Used to print, but not anymore (THIS IS THE PROBLEM).
    I’ve tried everything that I can think of, and would appreciate any suggestions.
    I did these steps on Machine 3 that did not work.

1. Remove the printer device.
    2. Add a Printer
    3. The printer that I want isn’t listed
    4. Select a shared printer by name
    5. Browse
    6. Select the displayed Machine 1.
    7. Select the displayed Printer.
    8. Next
    9. Failure “Connect to Printer”.
    10. Add a printer using a TCP/IP address or Hostname
    11. Next
    12. Set Hostname to Machine 2, and set port name.
    13. Detecting TCP/IP Port
    14. Additional Port information required.
    15. Device Type – Standard, Brother Port Server
    16. Next
    17. Detecting the Driver Model
    18. Install The Print Driver
    19. Select Brother and Brother HL-5040
    20. Next
    21. Replace the Current Driver
    22. Printer Name (setting it to HL-5040)
    23. Next
    24. Do not share this printer
    25. Next
    26. You’ve successfully added “HL-5040”
    27. Finish
    Printing on Machine 3 puts the document in the print queue, which reports error printing.
    Printing from Machine 2 to the printer on Machine 1 works perfectly.
    All three machines are in the same HomeGroup. Machine 3 can access the shared files from Machine 1.

Jan123, Jan 29, 2020
  4. SoNQ Win User

External Images are not displayed while Printing Reports

Projecting to an external display

Hi,

When the computer restarts the driver re-installs its self. and also how would I go about going into compatability mode. Would this be through internet explorer?

Any insite on this would be a great help.

Best Regards,

Shaun Johnson

Thema:

External Images are not displayed while Printing Reports

1. External Images are not displayed while Printing Reports - Similar Threads - External Images are

2. Display settings shows 2 display while not connected to external monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display settings shows 2 display while not connected to external monitor: Hi, i was checking my display settings while i encounter that my laptop is showing 2 displays without any external whatsoever. I checked my devices and found "Generic Monitor" connected which i dont know what is. I tried to disconnect it but my problem still persists. Also...
  3. Display settings shows 2 display while not connected to external monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display settings shows 2 display while not connected to external monitor: Hi, i was checking my display settings while i encounter that my laptop is showing 2 displays without any external whatsoever. I checked my devices and found "Generic Monitor" connected which i dont know what is. I tried to disconnect it but my problem still persists. Also...
  4. External Display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External Display: I am trying to connect my surface go 3 as an external display for my laptop pc. I have followed all the steps and the pc recognizes the tablet as an output device as well. But it still won't connect. Finally, it shows a message saying unable to connect and to retry from the...
  5. External Display

External Display: I am trying to connect my surface go 3 as an external display for my laptop pc. I have followed all the steps and the pc recognizes the tablet as an output device as well. But it still won't connect. Finally, it shows a message saying unable to connect and to retry from the...
  6. Bad Image Report.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bad Image Report.: Hi everyone, I recently (as in about one month ago) started receiving a Bad Image pop-up everytime I tried to open any program (League of Legends, Discord, ect.) This happened suddenly, as the night before everything was working smoothly. At first I tried uninstalling these...
  7. "Sorry, there is no preview...." displaying over image in preview and then printing over image.

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Sorry, there is no preview...." displaying over image in preview and then printing over image.: Ok, I've run out of ideas. My parents get a splash overprinted both in preview and the resulting print described basically above. This is when printing from Edge on a web based email. I have already tried another browser so it is not that. Ideas? They can print without this...
  8. No image on display while cloned with the TV, but with image on TV

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No image on display while cloned with the TV, but with image on TV: Today I saw there was no image on my display. I opened my TV to see what's going on (my pc is permanently cloned with it) and there the image was in its full splendor. I tried to set again my nVidia settings while I was running between one room and another (my pc and my TV...
  9. Print driver report

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print driver report: We are a printer manufacturing company working with a large airline customer on a RFID printer solution. We have been asked to provide our "626 Report". Never heard of this, told it may have to do with a Microsoft print driver report. We have certified our drivers with...
  10. Using Notpad-How do you print the report as it's displayed on the computer screen.

Using Notpad-How do you print the report as it's displayed on the computer screen.: Using Notpad-How do you print the report as it's displayed on the computer screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-notpad-how-do-you-print-the-report-as-its/2c3341bf-26a3-42d2-9ad9-530b136296ca