Windows 10: external keyboard won't connect some of the times

Discus and support external keyboard won't connect some of the times in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have had problems getting my Lenovo laptop to connect to an external Apple keyboard. It works some of the time but not always. What is the problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jaacck, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Jaacck Win User

external keyboard won't connect some of the times

I have had problems getting my Lenovo laptop to connect to an external Apple keyboard. It works some of the time but not always. What is the problem and how do I make it work consistently?

:)

Jaacck, Sep 7, 2018
  2. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

external keyboard won't connect some of the times [​IMG]

tamo, Sep 7, 2018
  3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

external keyboard won't connect some of the times [​IMG]

tamo, Sep 7, 2018
  4. external keyboard won't connect some of the times

Windows Lumia 930 won,t connect to the wifi.

l have windows nokia Lumia 930 and it won,t connect to wifi at home or at work

paulredick, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

external keyboard won't connect some of the times

1. external keyboard won't connect some of the times - Similar Threads - external keyboard won't

2. External Keyboard Space key affect some hotkeys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External Keyboard Space key affect some hotkeys: When i try to long press the space key on my external keyboard some hotkeys won't work, it always annoy me out especially when im playing a game like minecraftThe Problem:Space + **** + WSpace + W + V, B and DWindows key + rAnd i tried installing new drivers, disabling my...
  3. External Keyboard Space key affect some hotkeys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    External Keyboard Space key affect some hotkeys: When i try to long press the space key on my external keyboard some hotkeys won't work, it always annoy me out especially when im playing a game like minecraftThe Problem:Space + **** + WSpace + W + V, B and DWindows key + rAnd i tried installing new drivers, disabling my...
  4. Designer Compact Keyboard won't connect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Designer Compact Keyboard won't connect: I have Dell XPS 13 running Windows 10.I've used my Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard with it for monthson Channel 2.Today I added the keyboard to a new laptop via Channel 3 which worked.I went back to my Dell, changed the keyboard back to Channel 2 and it didn't work.I...
  5. Printer only connects some of the time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer only connects some of the time: For the past 2-3 weeks, both my work printer and home printer will sometimes connect, and sometimes not. When this happens, the printer shows as "offline." The troubleshooter does not help at all, as the printer is not being connected to in order to check the troubleshooting...
  6. Keyboard keys not working some times

Keyboard keys not working some times: I don't this is issue with keys. The -, =, left ctrl, 5 don't work some times and work other times without any issues. It is getting annoying and I can't seem to find something which will help...
  7. Some applications won't connect to Internet.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Some applications won't connect to Internet.: So, Currently, I am having this problem that some applications *not downloaded from MS Store* won't connect to internet to perform their specific tasks. I have tried configuring Windows Firewall but nothing happens. The Applications that I am currently having this problem are...
  8. connecting some times takes 10min to connect

in Browsers and Email
    connecting some times takes 10min to connect: When searching for a web site on goggle win 10 what is all this stuff i see when connecting some times takes 10min to connect ADVER-4 DOUBLE CHECK CACHE CONNECTING ADNVX US CRETIA AD FORM 9988 CACHE GOGGLE LEADS ALL ON BOTTOM LEFT CORNER WHEN CONNECTING IT JUST GOES ON AND ON...
  9. My laptop won't accept some external monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    My laptop won't accept some external monitors: Dear all, I have the following tricky problem. I have an Asus laptop with windows 10. Recently I bought a new 27" Dell Monitor and plugged it with HDMI cable to my laptop. My new Dell was not recognized and I got no signal on screen. I tried with a widescreen Asus monitor...
  10. Keyboard stops working after some time

Keyboard stops working after some time: Hello. Yesterday I upgraded my Widnows 7 Ultimate x64 to Windows 10. Everything worked fine, but I noticed that my keyboard (PS/2) stops working after some time (for example after 15min after system start). I have to restart my pc in order to make it work again. I updated...