Windows 10: External Mac DVD on new PC

Discus and support External Mac DVD on new PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a new Lenovo ThinkPad and am trying to use an external DVD drive from my Mac. I downloaded bootcamp but can't find a way to operate the drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JoH6543, Sep 4, 2019.

1. JoH6543 Win User

External Mac DVD on new PC

I have a new Lenovo ThinkPad and am trying to use an external DVD drive from my Mac. I downloaded bootcamp but can't find a way to operate the drive (eject disc, run, etc.). Suggestions?

:)

JoH6543, Sep 4, 2019
  2. ckoons1 Win User

External DVD Burner recommendations

Gang,
    Since I am going to dual loop my pc I don't have room for an internal burner,
    Any suggestions on the best External DVD Burners.
    THX

ckoons1, Sep 4, 2019
  3. Betunink Win User
    Betunink, Sep 4, 2019
  4. CADplace Win User

best mac dvd ripper that works 100%

thx, looks like an interesting list to try. I'll post some feedback.

couple of updates from other posts.
    - mac the ripper doesn't work since the powerpc support disappeared from OSX
    - carbon copy does do a great job of copying dvds which takes care of my backup issue.

CADplace, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

1. External Mac DVD on new PC - Similar Threads - External Mac DVD

2. External DVD driver on PC no longer works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External DVD driver on PC no longer works: Hello. I've tried best to make to work, Slimtype driver on USB keeps reconnecting back and fourth while trying to make an ISO file from the disc. So, I want to bring back the external DVD driver from my computer "ASUS DRW-24F1ST" to work again but somehow worked virtually...
  3. External DVD driver on PC no longer works

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    External DVD driver on PC no longer works: Hello. I've tried best to make to work, Slimtype driver on USB keeps reconnecting back and fourth while trying to make an ISO file from the disc. So, I want to bring back the external DVD driver from my computer "ASUS DRW-24F1ST" to work again but somehow worked virtually...
  4. External DVD driver on PC no longer works

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. External DVD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External DVD: External DVD not working with w11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-dvd/e18f42b7-5513-4376-b9dc-b64863e1be71
  6. External DVD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    External DVD: External DVD not working with w11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-dvd/e18f42b7-5513-4376-b9dc-b64863e1be71
  7. external dvd player

external dvd player: I want to watch dvd's by plugging in my dvd player into my windows 10 laptop. there is a hdmi cable coming from the dvd player-does it need to have a USB end to plug into my laptop? I have tried plugging in the existing cable that has an hdmi end but nothing happens...
  8. External DVD

External DVD: My Dell Laptop can't find my external dvd player. I am connected. I want to watch movies on my laptop. How can I connect? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-dvd/f08d8482-93e0-4431-942f-14629c9481c1
  9. Mac external harddrives access.

Mac external harddrives access.: I am moving my video editing work from mac to windows. I have multiple external hard drives where all projects are stored and would like to be able to access them through my new window set up without having to reformat. is there away to do this. I am running window 10 pro....
  10. External dvd drive

External dvd drive: I'm trying to connect a cocopa external dvd reader with no success. Any ideas why it's not connecting? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/external-dvd-drive/89b08ee8-6e6d-4287-a820-3526daeb1b49