Windows 10: External Mic turns on when a notification comes in

Discus and support External Mic turns on when a notification comes in in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My external mic have a button for on/off and when it is turned off then a notification comes in ex. email from outlook the mic turns on. What do I do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by P1SAC, Aug 4, 2021.

1. P1SAC Win User

External Mic turns on when a notification comes in

My external mic have a button for on/off and when it is turned off then a notification comes in ex. email from outlook the mic turns on. What do I do when I want it still off?

:)

P1SAC, Aug 4, 2021

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Aug 4, 2021
  3. fireberd Win User
    USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Aug 4, 2021
  4. External Mic turns on when a notification comes in

APP NOTIFICATIONS - BANNER NOTIFICATION - NONE COMING FOR NEWS, SPORTS, OR MONEY APP - WINDOWS 10 PC

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you please follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Type notification on the search bar and click on
      notification & action settings.

• And click on select which icons appear on the taskbar.

• Turn on show app notification separately for each app.
    Hope this information helps, post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Aug 4, 2021
Thema:

External Mic turns on when a notification comes in

1. External Mic turns on when a notification comes in - Similar Threads - External Mic turns

2. Notifications not coming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications not coming: Hello,Suppose I took a screenshot with Shift + Win + S so the notification after the snapshot doesn't come it straight goes to the action center. but, why? even though, I have turned off the focus assist: What can I do?...
  3. Notifications not coming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notifications not coming: Hello,Suppose I took a screenshot with Shift + Win + S so the notification after the snapshot doesn't come it straight goes to the action center. but, why? even though, I have turned off the focus assist: What can I do?...
  4. External Mic

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    External Mic: I updated windows 10 a couple weeks ago and since then my external mics have stopped working, I keep looking up the answer to this question and could never find a straight-forward answer. I dont have windows 10 activated and i was wondering if that is the issue. submitted by...
  5. Xbox Game Bar Not Recording Mic Unless Notifications Turned On

in Windows 10 Customization
    Xbox Game Bar Not Recording Mic Unless Notifications Turned On: Xbox Game Bar will record game audio and other people talking just fine when using the "Record last 30 seconds option", but will only record my mic if I use the manual record feature, or check the "Show microphone recording notifications" checkbox. The problem with this is...
  6. Notifications not coming through when using fullscreen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Notifications not coming through when using fullscreen: Idk why this is happening but When i go into fullscreen mode on youtube or anything really Notifications dont come through from my whatsapp or any apps at all submitted by /u/IBAIZI [link] [comments]...
  7. Popping and Crackling Sounds when notifications come

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Popping and Crackling Sounds when notifications come: Dear all, I am facing an annoying problem I think since I have update my laptop to Windows 10 version 2004. I have the sound off, most of the time, and theres an crackling sound when a notification comes, (eg. email notification). This only happens when my laptop is connected...
  8. Popping and Crackling Sounds when notifications come

Popping and Crackling Sounds when notifications come: Dear all, I am facing an annoying problem I think since I have update my laptop to Windows 10 version 2004. I have the sound off, most of the time, and theres an crackling sound when a notification comes, (eg. email notification). This only happens when my laptop is connected...
  9. a notification that always comes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    a notification that always comes: hello, i got a virus there is 4 days ago and i deleted it with kaspesky freetime try. and since that virus: i always has a notification saying that i must restart the computer to install "intelr 300 series chipset family lpc controller b360 - a308" but even when i restart,...
  10. External Mic.

External Mic.: How do I record with an external Mic. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-mic/588c55f0-e7ba-4d38-8d68-f33fa095b9e8